The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are we ready for the vlog, if and when it goes up? "Surprising the girls with a special holiday" or something similar, of course it won't be a surprise because the girls have been daily shopping for holiday clothes for weeks and it doesn't matter where the destination is as all they see is pools, food, beach and shops. No agriculture so they could be anywhere.

Reactions: 24
I don't think I'll ever manage to catch up on these threads so apologies if this is out of place but that swim float for the baby, we have the same one. My baby is the same age but we have the large size btw he's a very average sized baby maybe slightly on the smaller side so if she really did buy the small one she is a wasteful idiot (tell us something we don't know).
More importantly though I can't believe she let her go to sleep in there and left her in the pool taking photos. We used ours for the first time yesterday and as soon as my baby got grouchy he started trying to bob his head down toward the water (breastfed and searching for a nipple i think), so because I was watching him, closely watching him Lazy, I took him out of the seat and water, got him dressed, fed him and he had a nap safely in the pram.
She is such an idiot it hurts, not 1 care for their safety.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Get lost Susan!! 💀💀💀
It really annoys me that Sarah thinks she can talk to 'the ifam' like this. If I spoke to people like that whilst doing my job, I would most certainly be disciplined or lose my job. Why doesn't she just ignore comments she doesn't like. Or use the kill with kindness approach and talk nicely, explain even. Maybe, if she doesn't like criticism, she shouldn't be putting her herself and her children online for everyone to judge!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Some where pretty hot then. Last chance to guess... im going gifted Dubai trip
Well at least it got a wash then but pity the other people in the pool with everything being rinsed out of it and sticky tape floating off

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Some where pretty hot then. Last chance to guess... im going gifted Dubai trip
They put her in the pool then let her big thick plaster cast dry directly onto her skin? Chlorinated water just left soaking into a babies skin for however long it took to dry out (if it even did).

They really are the dumbest thickest chavs.

Imagine the nappy rash that would've caused but the entire way from her waist to her ankles?

They honestly shouldn't be allowed have kids. Absolute scum. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 25
So if she can take Milas brace off for two hours and it can also get wet WHY HASNT IT BEEN CLEANED. I mentioned how if it needs to constantly be on you can clean it with a toothbrush. But oml the fact they can clearly wash it and haven’t :sick:

• Angry
Reactions: 31
They put her in the pool then let her big thick plaster cast dry directly onto her skin? Chlorinated water just left soaking into a babies skin for however long it took to dry out (if it even did).

They really are the dumbest thickest chavs.

Imagine the nappy rash that would've caused but the entire way from her waist to her ankles?

They honestly shouldn't be allowed have kids. Absolute scum. 😡
She doesn't have a cast on anymore.

Reactions: 3
So how much revision did isabelle really get done on this fun packed week with lots of day trips planned!

Reactions: 17
I can't believe tattle guessed it right again!

I'm still rubbish at guessing, I've never figured anything out about them so as a troll and a stalker I'm not much of a threat. I'd be stalking them in Tenerife whilst they are in Dubai!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And …, will this spectacular debacle be ‘AT 5PM’ sharp tonight 🤣
Silly, silly, stupid me. What time is it (going to be) Mr Wolf? I need to start living my best life rather than waste my grey matter on these. The bunnies have been sunbathing all afternoon today and the puppies watching them through their gate. It’s so lovely in the north today that I’m going to have to get the rabbits the parasol out and freeze a water bottle for them to lay on. Summer has arrived???? perhaps. My onions and shallots are coming through and it looks like a number harvest of tomatoes are looming. A great day 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I said it was Dubai from the start, glad i was right, i nearly got in some arguments about it

Reactions: 20
So who the duck sponsored this holiday as I can’t see them paying out of their own pocket for this trip.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.