The Ingham Family #235 Sarah why dubai those awful clothes?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @michanson
1654800152301.png

TLDR
- The Inghams took a few days off as the were on holidays and were scared Tattlers would contact the company that gave it to them and they'd lose the freebie. That company is heavily speculated to be Kayak. Oh and they haven't declared the ad.
- Sarah posted a video against a white wall explaining the reason for the lack of vlogs. Several tatters correctly guessed the Inghams were in Dubai.
- The Inghams have been breaking clothing rules in Dubai.
- No one else seems to be at the hotel.
- The airline had to move around other passengers so the Inghams could sit together.
- Sarah has been walking around in plastic Shein sandals.
- Piles Katrina is knocked up.
- No one seems concerned about Mila in the 40+ degree weather.
- Sarah told an ifam not to worry about her floors (flaws). She asked another ifam they met at the airport to not post the photos until they uploaded again.

Hi Steve 👋

Expectation vs reality
1654800056290.png
1654800394632.png
1654800541714.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
In answer to sneakypeak04 it’s because they go in the pool at the hottest time of the day when sensible people are inside the air conditioned Hotel

Reactions: 34
They were all dressed so inappropriately today. Sarah, even tank tops arnt ideal for Dubai let alone a top with 0 sleeves at all. Both Izzy and esme had crop tops on…I sincerely hope they all got a bollocking for how they are dressed and that’s why Sarah had been crying in her “explanation” video for why they weren’t uploading. What a bunch of ungrateful insensitive idiots . If there was a way to report the footage to the Dubai authorities to show how inappropriately dressed they were to have these vlogs taken down I would!! So disrespectful to the people and culture of Dubai.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Sick to death of this family getting stuff for nothing after what he has done. I've messaged legoland and informed them

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The way they hold knife and fork is so embarrassing

As is how Chris pronounced “ Tag - ine”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So, they didn’t have a clue about whether the hotel offered half board, bed and breakfast or all inclusive but say they’re paying £30 a head for the dinner buffet! No way would they pay £150 per night (Jace and Mila not included). So they’ve obviously been gifted absolutely everything. No way would they pay that! She then said that was pretty good value. As much as the food looked really nice to me, I’d say that was extortionate for 2 adults and 3 kids at a buffet! I think I’d have to go round at least 3 times to make that worth it.

Reactions: 40
What a dull vlog. I'm sure the food tasted nice but they could've gone to Legoland Windsor and a world buffet restaurant and the vlog wouldn't look much different.

Have they mentioned anything about the local (agri)culture at all? Creepy needs to learn some of the lingo so he's not calling everyone "Man"....so cringey.

I notice that Jace is sounding croaky today, like he was in the 'hostage' style video. I hope they haven’t been ill because Lazy just went around the whole restaurant touching all the handles on the food warmer thingys....even the ones with clear glass lids so you could already see inside.

Reactions: 32
So it’s 110 dirham for breakfast per person and 155 dirham for dinner per person which means it’s £57.70 per person for two meals per day, and they are paying that for eight days for each of them? I think not!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Why is Jace allowed to touch/eat everyone else's food and never get told off, but Mila, who doesn't even understand the concept that the food is someone else's yet, gets told off?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Ewwww keep those filthy paws off those handles 🤮🤢 we all know you don’t know the basic hand hygiene

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Just to pick up on what someone mentioned on the previous thread.
Getting chlorine on prescription lenses is very bad for them and can make them go opaque which in turn can obviously affect your eyesight.
Is there lit ur all y no part of parenting they don't duck up?

Reactions: 22
It was obvious it was paid for when they didn't even know whether you could get meals included, if one of them had booked it themselves it's obviously something you'd look at when looking at prices to book.

They wouldn't pay that much every day. Saying that no one wants breakfast except Jace and Mila and they are free, so they pay for the entire family to go for breakfast? If no one else wants it one parent can just take Jace and Mila and the others don't have to go. They could get something for Jace and Mila to have in the room. They could pick up something for them when they go out. But they will all go for all the meals because it's paid for.

At home they have one meal of slop a day and just have snacks. On van holidays they buy one portion and share. They don't even get a drink each. They have soup in one bowl. And now we're supposed to believe they are paying for 3 full meals a day for everyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Just to pick up on what someone mentioned on the previous thread.
Getting chlorine on prescription lenses is very bad for them and can make them go opaque which in turn can obviously affect your eyesight.
Is there lit ur all y no part of parenting they don't duck up?
I saw this post on the last thread but I have to say I also have to wear my glasses if I am in a swimming pool otherwise I wouldn't be able to see. So she might have really bad eyesight like me

Reactions: 15
I don't understand why it's being kept a secret that it's a free holiday. They know people are going to contact each of the places anyway. They know it's very likely people have already guessed who has sponsored them. They've had the holiday now and must know they could get in more trouble and be more likely to lose the vlogs by hiding it, than if they were honest and the most that would happen is people be pissed off that they got a free holiday - which is obvious anyway.

I had no idea who Rebecca lamb was until all this but she's hiding who gave the freebie too, and it's the exact same place?

Then Sarah looking upset in the video last week, the vlog either in the wrong order or they've skipped half the holiday? If it's just uploaded in the wrong order it must be deliberate, as he would have realised when going to upload it that they didn't visit Legoland on day 2 so it was the wrong one!

Reactions: 28
I saw this post on the last thread but I have to say I also have to wear my glasses if I am in a swimming pool otherwise I wouldn't be able to see. So she might have really bad eyesight like me
I was told by the opticians not to wear mine in a pool. Can you not use the offer you usually get to get a spare set?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.