The Ingham Family #233 Chris DeLonge: Putting The #### Into Scunthorpe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An old vlog of theirs it’s from august 2017 title is surprising a fan for their 18th birthday
at the 14:55 minute onwards creepy says something like I’ve been wanting to meet Chloe for sooooooo long and Sarah gives him a weird stare in the background. He then goes on and on about how great the day was practically on a high and extremely excited

HES A SICKO

even back then he was grooming and obsessed with young girls and she knew about it.

also what grown man goes to a strangers house and spends the party on a bouncy castle disco with a bunch of kids he doesn’t know ! Any normal grown man would be standing talking with the adults.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Sarah asking for the frappier at Costa (hilarious) only to be told that they were out of stock, instead of normal response being ‘oh ok’ can I have this instead it was one of gasp, shock, horror, ‘oh you’re joking’, she actually said oh you’re joking to the drive thru assistant, why would they be joking, get a grip. Probably thought that Costa should have known that the Inghams were coming and had all supplies at the ready.She really isn’t normal and how quick he is to lie/exaggerate even about simple things such as when he last had a Costa drink.

He also always looks really awkward when talking about money and the sharing of the precious bank card.
Situations like this causes Sarah Ingham a lot of stress. I remember how annoyed they were when they couldn't have McFlurries a while ago. Oh the drama 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That whole shopping challenge and try on just highlights how held back these girls are.
Its exactly the same script and behaviour from the kids as from 3 whole years ago!
Isabelle is 17 this summer, yet there she is sitting on the floor waiting on the non surprise reveal. These are clothes she has seen and tried on yet she is shaking like a leaf, says she is ‘scared’ and is completely engrossed in the whole sham scene.
It’s just so unbelievably sad.
10 year old Isla wearing pig tails and dressing like a giant baby girl, her reactions were so over the top ive never seen any child react like that to clothing. It’s the screaming.
Esme is developing and they see fit to pan the camera into her chest area, they know full well they have undesirable people watching and sometimes commenting.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I guess they got to put their own stamp on the new build, farble tiles, no door on ensuite, toilet not enclosed etc etc. we all know how tacky lazy’s taste in anything is!🤭😂😂
There's no need for all the bathrooms...they barely wash

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
An old vlog of theirs it’s from august 2017 title is surprising a fan for their 18th birthday
at the 14:55 minute onwards creepy says something like I’ve been wanting to meet Chloe for sooooooo long and Sarah gives him a weird stare in the background. He then goes on and on about how great the day was practically on a high and extremely excited

HES A SICKO

even back then he was grooming and obsessed with young girls and she knew about it.

also what grown man goes to a strangers house and spends the party on a bouncy castle disco with a bunch of kids he doesn’t know ! Any normal grown man would be standing talking with the adults.
Yuk, I just watched, that is so wrong, what a perverted creep, he was so excited he really couldn’t contain himself, he makes me feel sick, how is this “man” still on YouTube, it’s a disgrace

Reactions: 29
Guess even the die hard ifannies are bored of the tit flogs, 33k views after 16 hours🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
God she makes me mad I had a baby not long before her who was premature so tiny so her comments bug me when she was on about buying Mila 3-6months clothes for this summer! Come on she will be a year then and sorry not tiny! She has a perfectly healthy normal size baby infant especially her legs cute chub yet she on about 3-6months clothes 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

HES A SICKO

And wtf sort of a stranger allows that man into their home to fraternise with their teenage daughter and her mates? The entire situation reeks of pervy and badwrong

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 1308963

Riveting content. Costa vs Starbucks. Cash vs Card.
What is a 'frappy yays'?
I'm sure Isabelle was 'buzzing' after she received a drink which was drunk from. Why not buy one for yourself and give her a fresh one?
Were the two of them drunk or high at the drive-through and for the rest of the vlog?

Felt really uncomfortable with some of the camera panning during the clothes haul. Parents of the year right there.
Can't wait for the day when this form of child abuse can be prosecuted.
Frappy Yays 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
technically she’s got several expensive belongings

iMac ( redundant since the pc )
Ipad ( think jace uses it more than she does )
Phone 12 ( Esme also got the exact same phone )
Pc ( step grandparents bought it her )
X box ( outgrown it )
Switch ( never seen it in her hand )
SLR Camera & equipment ( used about 3 times )
Sound recording studio stuff ( never opened )
Scooter ( illegal to use )
Fat bank account ( allegedly. )

All in all shows that they do not know nor care what she wants or what she’s into and she has little interest in anything for more than a month at a time ! I’d say she’s depressed. She giggles awkwardly on camera at times and ‘ acts ‘ at being happy. Gives sarcastic lazy Esque responses’ online sometimes trying to emulate her pathetic mother but overall she seems down AF the fact the only thing she enjoys is reading but then I wonder if she actually reads the books or just likes the idea of the image of a book worm 🤷🏼‍♀️ I know teens go through fads but she says she loves something for a couple of weeks and then she never mentions it again ! And this has happened about so many things.

SHE NEEDS FRIENDS
SHE NEEDS A SOCIAL LIFE
SHE NEEDS TO HAVE ACSESS TO SOME OF THE MONEY SHE EARNED ON HER SASSY SPUD CHANNEL 😑
SHE NEEDS TO BE AWAY FROM CREEPY ( the only male other than jace & Steve that she knows hence the fact she can’t see how unhealthy their relationship is ) if I where her dad or any of her paternal family I’d be banging their door down to speak to her ! Get her far away from them and find out how she really feels.

SHE NEEDS INTERVENTION 😠
Most of the expensive stuff will be owned by the Ingham family ltd and used to offset tax. The poor girl will have very little that is actually ‘hers’.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Yuk, I just watched, that is so wrong, what a perverted creep, he was so excited he really couldn’t contain himself, he makes me feel sick, how is this “man” still on YouTube, it’s a disgrace
I remember him saying in a vlog a couple of days before their first meet and greet in Leeds that he was most looking forward to putting faces to names and to all the hugs he was going to get with fans.

It was this vlog, 10.25 minutes in.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I was never the most confident teenager but watching Isabelle is just getting more uncomfortable. She has zero confidence and she is constantly questioning herself, backtracking on things she says in case she offends anyone. She can’t express herself at all, it’s painful to watch. “I do like it but, Ummm, I don’t know, I’m not sure, I like it but it’s not me.” Arggghhh who enjoys watching this?!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I remember him saying in a vlog a couple of days before their first meet and greet in Leeds that he was most looking forward to putting faces to names and to all the hugs he was going to get with fans.

It was this vlog, 10.25 minutes in.
Good Lord. I can't imagine any male I know saying this or even thinking of all the hugs he'll get from fans. It's so weird and predatory. Why would you want to hug some stranger's child?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.