The Ingham Family #232 The lying, the wig and the wardrobes (that still need doing)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you believe Sarah just said “I can’t believe how confident my Chuldren are”

Yet she said a few clips before that she came early to pick up Isabelle from her exam as she gets nervous when left alone somewhere. Jesus bleeping Christ the lies are as common as oxygen to them two!
Isabelle also said she was really nervous of going in because she was such a homebody and got nervous when there were lot of others going in at the same time.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
They need to step back from vlogging,boring content,vile parenting,dirty feral chuldrun,so many lies told while the N Once and Sister/wife Seacroft eyefuck themselves each time they are on camera spouting more tit and lies.I'd rather be clean and normal than be these thick parents

Reactions: 15
Do people do different exams at these centres? Is that why some left an hour before her?

Creepy hugging issy 🤢🤮

• Sick
English Language iGCSE exams were held on the 27-April and the 5-May according to the Timetable
So what 3 hour exam was she taking then because the aqa and edexcel standard gcse English language paper 1 exams were on Wednesday and was only 1 hour and 45 minutes long. 🤔🤔

Reactions: 15
Found it. Isabelle was walking from the direction of Legacy Church in Doncaster. The church has an academy for performing arts but nothing relating to GCSEs from what I can see. The driving test centre is just across the road. I found a School Lane right next to it, it seems to be a new housing estate.

There used to be a place called Kip McGarth on the same road but it seems to have closed down at some point, with the new centre a few minutes drive down the road. Kip McGrath do tutoring but I was unable to fid out if you can sit GCSEs there. I wouldn't put it past them to drive to a random place, film Isabelle go in and pretend she's doing the exam before filming her walk back.

View attachment 1285894
That's definitely right, it says on the Doncaster exam centre website that they use the legacy church on busy exam days
Screenshot_2022-05-22-18-24-16-18_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Reactions: 13
PLEASE tell me someone else saw when Jace was tucking into Isabelle’s cereal, esme strokes his hair and the little brat grits his teeth, and snaps “DON’T” and looks at her like she’s dog tit! He’s an absolute terror isn’t he
He hasn't got many examples to follow for good behaviour really..kind of feel bad for him

• Sad
  • Angry
They're always complaining that the house is so warm upstairs but they don't even seem to have ceiling fans or the idea to maybe keep some sun out of their rooms? Are they truly this bleeping daft? You've got a tribe of children living in that home, don't you think the least you'd do is ensure you've got a decent heating/cooling system to keep them comfortable all year? Oh no, right, wouldn't want to do anything useful with all their pennies, would they? Unless this is a common practice in UK mcmansions I'm not sure why you'd buy such a large home with so many expensive features and not even have air conditioning.
Air conditioning and ceiling fans isn't really a thing in the UK because it never gets that hot, we may get a few days of 23-25 degrees in the summer but it's never consistent and a heat wave here may last a week and then it cools off again. Of course with global warming summers are getting warmer so things may change but for right now A/C or a ceiling fan you may use for 2 weeks in the year isn't really worth it 😂
It's only hot in their bedrooms as they are on the 3rd floor so naturally hotter, if they opened the windows like any normal person it wouldn't be so hot as there is nearly always somewhat of a breeze this time of year.

Reactions: 17
Just found this on the distance learning website: so her english exam was on the 18th but it wasn’t 3 hours it’s 2 hours and 15 minutes

English Language IGCSE Course (Edexcel Spec. 4EA1):

• 4EA1 01: Paper 1: Non-fiction Texts and Transactional Writing – 18th May 2022 (am) – 2h 15m

Reactions: 7
Just found this on the distance learning website: so her english exam was on the 18th but it wasn’t 3 hours it’s 2 hours and 15 minutes

• 4EA1 01: Paper 1: Non-fiction Texts and Transactional Writing – 18th May 2022 (am) – 2h 15m
Maybe it was 3 hours total, time to get sat down, instructions etc.

Reactions: 9

With Tutors and Exams you need to be there 45 minutes in advance so perhaps they were factoring that in

Reactions: 14
The vibe in that car before she went into exam was all kinds of weird

Reactions: 20
With Tutors and Exams you need to be there 45 minutes in advance so perhaps they were factoring that in
That is possible but she said she finished most of it in 2 hours and had a hour left.

Reactions: 8
Izzy may be entitled to extra time in her exams if she had learning support at school, I know people with dyslexia can get the extra time so they can read the questions for longer etc

Reactions: 22

I think she sat the English Language Spec B exam which was also in the morning but was 3hrs long, as apposed to Spec A which was 2hr 15min. I think the other students her age were writing Spec A which would explain why they left earlier and she was with the older people.

Reactions: 13
Now would be an excellent time to remind ourselves of two "facts" or more accurately, claims that Sarah has made in previous vlogs.
1. Sarah claims to have an A Level in drama.
2. Sarah admitted on a vlog a few years ago that they often do several takes if a reaction from the girls is not the one they wanted.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.