The Ingham Family #232 The lying, the wig and the wardrobes (that still need doing)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOMESCHOOL TEEN GOING TO HER FIRST IGCSE EXAM - TERRIFIED! PLUS HUGE HOLIDAY CLOTHES TRY ON HAUL!

Creepy leaves the house and gets into his car. They get to the exam centre with 10 minutes to spare. Isabelle is nervous but not nervous, scared to go in by herself. It's daunting and a lot of people are queueing to go inside. Creepy and Isabelle looks in the direction of the conference centre. Today's exam is English and Creepy tells Isabelle she has it down to a T because she's very good at writing. I think there's a little more to it than that you thick tit. Isabelle says she's going to cry and Creepy gives her a hug. He says if she tries her best then nothing else matters. Isabelle feels sick. Creepy feels bad for her. He says she's walking in with someone she knows as this person waved at her. It wasn't long ago he did the exams. He wants to take away the pain and worry. He doubts he'd pass English now.

Lazy squeals at Mila. Her brace is filthy but she says there's nothing they can do. She tells her to clap her hands. Lazy is about to feed Mila before picking Isabelle up. Isla is going to make Isabelle a cake with red, yellow, green and blue icing with the letters GCSE on it when she's finished them. She's having a sleepover on Friday. It blows Lazy's mind how many orders are going out at the moment. Normally a sale tapers off after a couple of days but the orders are still flooding in. Creepy is making a start on the orders. Isla's Shein order has arrived.

Lazy is trying not to be loud as Mila is asleep. She's arrived to collect Isabelle. She's early as she didn't want Isabelle waiting in a place where she's not familiar. There are a lot of older people there doing the exams, only a few are teenagers. It shows you're never too old to take a GCSE exam. Lazy waves at her, gets out and hugs her. Creepy says "oh man". Isabelle thinks she did OK but doesn't want to jinx her exams. It was easy in her head and she had an hour left so she added more in that hour. Creepy hugs her a little too enthusiastically.

Lazy had to film this because it's really sweet. Isabelle came in and Lazy made her a bowl of granola and yoghurt because she only had a banana for breakfast. The girls ran down telling her to tell them about the exam. Isabelle is giving them a talk through it. When Isabelle got out of the car another girl was getting out of a car, they smiled at each other and she thought she was a nice person. Isabelle hates when she smiles at people and the other person glares at her. The girl was shaking and nervous but was in the next row along from Isabelle. Before Isabelle went in she went up to the girl and wished her luck, telling her she'd be fine. The girl's mum thanked Isabelle. Jace has been stealing some of Isabelle's breakfast whilst she is talking. The girl left earlier than Isabelle so she didn't get to say goodbye. There was an ifam there who said she recognised Isabelle. I don't think this actually happened though because it's Lazy who says that and Isabelle just backs her up. Jace screeches at Esme when she strokes his hair. Isabelle didn't get to say goodbye to the imaginary ifam either. She was surprised that there were lots of people in their 30s or 40s, which proves you can take your GCSEs whenever you want. There was no one Isabelle's age there apart from a blonde girl.

Lazy is upstairs with Esme. She was just downstairs with Mila playing with the water tray. Mila was on her stomach and is so strong because after leaving her alone to go to the toilet, Mila had moved a metre away from where she was and was on her back. Lazy asks Esme how she got from her stomach to her back when she was in her splint. Lazy was in the toilet for a minute. Lazy wonders if she's sat up and fallen back. Lazy cannot believe they'll have two teenagers upstairs in a month, although Esme already acts like a teenager. Jace picks up the Avia doll. Esme is going to rate Isla's holiday clothes.

Lazy loves the first outfit, which also comes in adult size. Jace screeches about his toy bus. Jace's toys are scattered around every room of the house. Lazy says she always advises Isla not to order tent skirts. The top is horrible with a big ugly bow on the front, likely more suitable for a toddler. The rainbow dress surprised Lazy. The next outfit isn't something Esme would choose. It's less quality than it was in the pictures. Isla is more of a dress and skirt person and Esme is the opposite. Jace has imaginary spiders. Esme says an outfit is 10/10 and Lazy zooms in on her face, laughing. The next outfit isn't something Esme would choose for herself but Lazy thinks it's cute. Esme has ordered a lot of cropped t-shirts. Lazy is boiling.

Isla has gone out for a walk with her new friend. It amazes Lazy how confident her chuldren are. When they went to the party at the weekend there was a lovely family there with a little boy. The mum said she had an older girl who would love to be friends with Isla. Isla has a couple of friends who live nearby, as well as a couple at dance. Isla loves friends. Lies, lies, lies, she's really struggling to look at the camera. Isla is always on the lookout for someone to play with. Lazy set off to take Esme to dance and the girl was walking up to the house to ask if Lazy and Isla wanted to go for a walk. The girl asked if Isla could go on her own so Lazy asked her. Isla's face lit up and she was really excited to go. Isabelle is upstairs revising for another exam tomorrow, which is at a different place. Lazy thought they'd all be at the same place. They have a family rule to eat dinner together but on days Esme has dance the little two have dinner earlier.

Lazy screeches at Mila "you're disgooooosting" because she has spaghetti all over her. Jace is a good helper at bath time. He says Lazy doesn't let him wash her hair. She tells him multiple time a night not to tip his pan full of water on Mila's head. She tells him he's so sweet. She's sure Mila would rather bathe in peace. They've had dinner, Isabelle is revising, Esme is having a shower and Isla is putting clothes away. Another thank you for buying from Tat and Me. A lot of people are buying for Christmas and there are baaaaaaaargains to be had - up to 60%.

End of vlog

Isabelle IS doing her exams through that Tutors and Exams place. They use the Legacy Church as an overflow site if Doncaster Exam Centre is full. They're paying a very lot of money when they could've just sent her to school and had her do them for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Also Sarah says there’s nothing she can do about the brace being cleaned. I was in a leg brace and had screws/pins holding mine together. Had Velcro and pads attached. They can be washed with a toothbrush and water whilst being worn since they can’t be taken off. They don’t come out immaculate but they look a lot better. I don’t think milas has even been wiped clean at all??

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I haven't looked back on many of the other pages yet but I'm just watching the new vlog, a huge well done Isabelle! I'm buzzing for her. 💜
When Isla was talking about the cake she was going to make for Issy (Which I thought was a lovely idea), Sarah said "When are you doing that for?", I'm not sure why but her tone there is so bitchy to me? I was expecting an "Oh that's sweet Isla" but no. Maybe I'm being silly. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 30
. It was easy in her head and she had an hour left so she added more in that hour
Then she didn’t answer question 5 if she had an hour left according to my daughter. Let’s hope she spent the hour going back on question 5.

Reactions: 12
So we have clarified from lovely @thegreencow that izzy IS in fact sitting her exams, and that they cost a fortune. Where’s the money coming from if they’re skint? 🤔

Just found this on the distance learning website: so her english exam was on the 18th but it wasn’t 3 hours it’s 2 hours and 15 minutes

English Language IGCSE Course (Edexcel Spec. 4EA1):

• 4EA1 01: Paper 1: Non-fiction Texts and Transactional Writing – 18th May 2022 (am) – 2h 15m
If Izzy ever decided to write a non fiction autobiography detailing her true story, it would be a best seller! I’d buy it to support that girl if it meant her finally breaking free out of the controlling cult.
She would be so much more content & happy in charge of her own life & no longer having to do things for the world to watch. For such a private young girl it must be hell on earth at times.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Ho, ho,ho, Santa has just landed in May. I’d like more gin and a whole litter of baby spaniels. Message me for offers. Clearly
I’m punch drunk.

Isabelle met an ifam at a remote exam centre on the Yorkshire/Lincolnshire border AND a previously unknown mother that had her child at a party Jace attended just mentioned she had a daughter Isla’s age who wanted to be friends. AND Lazy dispatched Isla into this woman’s care - knowing ‘nowt about her.
I wouldn’t trust my dustbin to someone I’d briefly met 🤣
Isla didn’t go to the party did she do how did the woman know she had a child same age as her daughter

Also Sarah says there’s nothing she can do about the brace being cleaned. I was in a leg brace and had screws/pins holding mine together. Had Velcro and pads attached. They can be washed with a toothbrush and water whilst being worn since they can’t be taken off. They don’t come out immaculate but they look a lot better. I don’t think milas has even been wiped clean at all??
My friend’s baby was in one of these and she just used to cover them up when they were eating, it’s just common sense isn’t it?

Reactions: 32
If Izzy ever decided to write a non fiction autobiography detailing her true story, it would be a best seller! I’d buy it to support that girl if it meant her finally breaking free out of the controlling cult.

It'll be Esme 🍿 On her eighteenth birthday Chris will have her at Levi's signing an NDA.

Reactions: 15
My friend’s baby was in one of these and she just used to cover them up when they were eating, it’s just common sense isn’t it?
Never seen jace or mila in a bibs ever and you can get giant ones too that cover the body up

Reactions: 19
The look on her face when isla was telling people about the cake. Poor isla. Then leaving a ten month old baby on her own in that brace. Wow mother of the year. Don't know why she is surprised she moved. Older kids who walked previously have managed to do so yet she seems to think she will stay put.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
PLEASE tell me someone else saw when Jace was tucking into Isabelle’s cereal, esme strokes his hair and the little brat grits his teeth, and snaps “DON’T” and looks at her like she’s dog tit! He’s an absolute terror isn’t he
100%! Someone needs to tell that boy "no"!! What`s sad is the older he gets ,the worse it will get.If he rulles the house at 3 ,can you imagine when he`s 13?? *Shudders*.(Again ,not his fault)

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Do people do different exams at these centres? Is that why some left an hour before her?

Creepy hugging issy 🤢🤮
Possibly as you can’t just get up and leave an exam when you think you’re finished. It would be strange to have different exams that run for different amounts of times in one room on the same day. It would cause destruction by the children leaving their desks and walking out whilst the others are still completing exams.

Also, the exam time is quite long on these exams don’t you think? Normal GCSEs English papers I think the longest one is two hours 15 minutes not 3 hours. Also, in The other Vlog where she did a mock test the maths one allowed 2 hours! Abit excessive compared to the normal AQA times for GCSE maths and english.

Reactions: 7
Possibly as you can’t just get up and leave an exam when you think you’re finished. It would be strange to have different exams that run for different amounts of times in one room on the same day. It would cause destruction by the children leaving their desks and walking out whilst the others are still completing exams.

Also, the exam time is quite long on these exams don’t you think? Normal GCSEs English papers I think the longest one is two hours 15 minutes not 3 hours. Also, in The other Vlog where she did a mock test the maths one allowed 2 hours! Abit excessive compared to the normal AQA times for GCSE maths and english.
igcse english language b is a paper thats 3 hours and the reason why its so long is because there is only one exam paper for the whole gcse
i did this spec when i did my gcses so it does actually exist

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why would they let any of their kiddies out to walk around the neighbourhood when they have more stalkers then Katie price has had lovers?????

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.