Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @Happyshopper1
1652967303957.png

TLDR
- Sarah has worked out who a Tattler is and is going to confront them at playgroup. I hope she gets kicked out for causing a scene. We've got your back @CheeseOnBeansOnToast
- Chris thinks Sarah's tits are disgusting.
- Isabelle's GCSEs start this week but Sarah doesn't care if she fails.
- Katrina managed to bypass the soooper doooper tight Ingham security by jumping over a wall.
- Granny Jane thinks Chris is the 'best husband' and Sarah's smile 'lights a thousand rooms'. She also told her to keep her chin up, which is a little difficult when the other chins are weighing it down.
- Sarah pranked Chris by buying a wig and pretending she'd had her hair cut. Chris said she was his "hot wife" when she was wearing it. He then wore a wig the next day and pretended that was the reason he never takes off his rancid beanie.
- Jace was invited to a friend's birthday party but wanted to open the present. They were invited to a neighbour's house afterward but couldn't go because Chris wanted to go to B&M. Jace's hair is also receding due to it not being properly managed.
- They're buying a new caravan and part-exchanging their current one for it. All this is to prove they still have money.
- Sarah is still serving cheesy slop for dinner, sometimes in a wrap.
- Tat and Me has moved to the rooms above the garage because they cannot afford the office fees. Truth hurts Sarah.

Hi Steve 👋 I hope the Swiss Jail is ready to go as it looks like Sarah Foghorn is about to find it's first inmate. Make sure there's enough burgers in the freezer and chocolate in the pantry (locked with a code that Sarah doesn't know of course).

Thanks to @slmapg and @Old Banger Bett for these.
1652967693781.png
1652968440132.png
1652967714575.png
1652967704482.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
Too many many’s to quote all, but:

I never said I was going on holiday to Portugal.. It can still be my last week whether I am there or not. Perhaps I’ve not even been to playgroup for weeks and I’m getting feedback from a friend! Perhaps I’m going abroad today.

True, I don’t know some names at playgroup but I have lived around here my whole life, I went to school with a lot of these mums, know their families, know their husbands, see them around at events etc. but there are a few who are simply “Mila’s mum”. Obviously most mums don’t announce their name and YouTube channel to the room on their first session.

True, it may be possible to work out where this playgroup is and the whereabouts of my baby however, I’m not filming every aspect of my babies life and posting it to millions of subscribers.

The other mums haven’t mention her apart from when she was in Ireland as I mentioned previously. If they know about scandals they haven’t mentioned them.

There isn’t going to be a great deal to feedback any longer as I won’t be at group. But I will says she’s not a size 14.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Buddylove

VIP Member
Oh my god 😂😂😂😂😂 he’s like a big wobbly pink blancmange skating through the streets, the absolute state of it 😂
2017C09A-B1D3-40A2-8A83-0AAAADF49891.png
2BCC78BC-0BB2-4B72-9F43-83370ABBF1D1.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Seriously who does she think she is some sort of A list star ? But we all know this is to cover the fact issy is not taking any GCSE’s
Here’s an idea. If “it‘s not safe anymore“ 🙄 stop sharing every single detail of your children‘s lives, from the minute they are conceived, on line. No one is making you. You’re set for life, remember? You’ve loads of projects to fall back on. So off you pop!

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Impleo

VIP Member
Sarah called Chris' scandals where he attempted to engage in sexual behaviour with minors 'pathetic', his social worker ex-mate certainly didn't think they were. It could be triggering, sorry.

Screenshot 2022-05-19 16.16.17.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Hi Sarah! You harp on all the time that none of us would say anything to your face, but we absolutely would. I can tell you this though, we’d wipe the floor with you and your pathetic husband. Every single one of us know what you both are and none of us are afraid to say it. You two on the other hand wouldn‘t say boo to a goose.

Put the phone down and do something productive, like check your bank account, or clean your children , or maybe take them for a hair cut, a dental appointment and a proper shoe fitting.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

BingBunnyisaBrat

I don’t understand why Sarah keeps mentioning how close she is with ‘professionals’ - does she not understand that if she was a good mother and nobody had any concerns she wouldn’t have any involvement with ‘professionals’ at all
I have 4 children and the only time we see a ‘professional’ is if I take them to the doctor if they’re sick or at their regular (yes Sarah regular!) dentist check ups
She says it like it makes her sound good, it does the absolute opposite :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Jokes aside, this Monday is my last week at playgroup (our 12 week slot is up). I’ve been to 3 other playgroups this week and haven’t seen Sarah at any.

PS. I’m not obsessed with playgroups I just find mat leave on my own in the house all day sends me insane 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Neck lace

VIP Member
For this week's Memory Monday, we take a look at the sickening manipulation of two young fans by Jane Ingham. Charlie was 16 and I think that Molly was a similar age. Jane manipulated Charlie into contacting Chris's victims and what Jane did was truly shocking and sickening. Jane told them that she loved them, sent them Ingham merch, gave them tickets to meet and greets and helped them with any problems that they were dealing with in their lives. She had group chats with the pair of them and originally called the group 'Jane's favourites' 🤢. She manipulated the girls into doing things for her (such as messaging Jess and asking her to take her tweet about Chris's grooming down). Both girls felt terrible when they realised that they had been manipulated by this awful woman. Charlie and Molly weren't the only girls that she did this too. I remember two other young girls saying that she had done the same to them.

Here is Charlie's account of what happened to her. I have also included some of the messages sent between Jane and her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Charmball

VIP Member
Just reading through the pages I’ve missed and I just want to clarify something Sarah said about telling people about their “Scandles” as soon as they meet them.

So Sarah, you’re telling me that when you meet someone for the first time you say to them the following: “My husband used our social media platform as a way to encourage young girls to interact with him. He was found to have messaged a 16 year old girl whilst we were in Florida asking her to meet him at a pool late at night for skinny dipping. He went on to message other teenage girls and meet up with them at hotels and had sex with them, again, using our social media platform as a power chip. He did all this whilst married to me. We categorically deny all of these “Scandles” despite there being more evidence out in the public domain than I have had hot dinners.”

You really tell people this? Best laugh I’ve had all week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Pastel

VIP Member
Ok, so I’ve been wondering about Sarah’s so-called confession “the first thing we do when we meet people is tell them about the scandal”… now any normal person, who meets a stranger whose opening line is “if you Google us you’ll find news articles about my husband’s grooming of young girls” would turn tail and leg it… right? So my question is, who are these people who stay put?? I mean, what is their come-back line during their “meet n greet”?… “Oh who doesn’t have a dodgy husband - Harold here spent time at the local penitentiary for airing his bits outside our local school, and Bob-Nuts here is our neighbourhood peeping Tom… we’re all in good company here”!!?!???!

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Cocopops12

VIP Member
I WAS CRYING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!

Has she been reading the bank statements? Looked at their views and seen the decline in the last couple of years? Pregnancy test for the next baby clickbait come back negative? Finished all the "rosies" KellyKirsty sent her?

Creepy asks Isabelle if she's ready. She's really nervous for this exam. He tells us there are a lot of people at the exam centre looking scared. Really, well that's interesting because today is a history exam so not much to be scared about with this one. And I doubt there were "a lot" of people there considering not many older people will be doing history; not like when you need a maths, English or science GCSE for a new job.

Esme is so happy because her Shein order arrived and she tried everything on. Her room is a mess. She got 3 new towels. The clothes fit well but she's not doing a haul of all the clothes in case the ifam get bored. Instead she's showing us her top 5. She shows us the turtle and whale she made. Esme does the haul. Lazy added a few extra things to the Shein order but Esme is happy. Creepy wasn't happy when the bags arrived as Shein is expensive sometimes.

Isabelle came back from the exam feeling good. Creepy is pleased about that. He's back from a morning skate. Lazy has gone to playgroup with Jace and Mila. Creepy needs to get the garden in shape because the weeds are growing fast. They were paying someone £60 to cut the weeds. The girls have new summer wardrobes for new adventures they have coming up. Cutting the grass is fun and getting the mower out is exciting. The grass is cut and Creepy is off to the shops with Lazy because Isabelle needs some new bits for her exams after she broke them yesterday.

It's 4:30pm and this is the first chance Lazy has had to pick up the camera. She's had to pull into a car park to film this. They got up and got everyone ready. Jace missed playgroup because Creepy had the car to take Isabelle to her exam. Creepy had to go and pick her up and there was no time to get to playgroup. Lazy took Jace to Mila's playgroup; which is one where you pay in advance to go. Lazy spoke to the lady who runs it and she said it was fine for him to go, even inviting him to come again. Some of Lazy's imaginary friend invited her to go to lunch so they went and had lunch. Then Lazy came home, dropped Isla off at dance after going to B&M for Isabelle, then halfway there Lazy remembered Isla wanted French plaits as today they're having their photos taken so she stopped and did them. Lazy now has an hour before she needs to pick Isla up. She needs to have dinner and wants a cup of tea. Tomorrow her neighbourhood friends are coming for lunch and a playdate. It's a hot sunny day and Lazy is in the mood for summer.

The Inghams are having a barbeque tonight. The grass looks appetising. It's the first barbeque of 2022. Lazy is stressed because nothing has been vlogged. She moans about having nothing to film. They usually stop filming at tea time.

Creepy has brought out the portable barbeques. Comment below if you're having a barbeque today. He throws the ball for Prinny. Shot of the barbeque. Lazy squeals at Mila, who is trying to get to the tag on the sofa. A spider is about to crawl onto Creepy. Jace and Isla are playing catch, or are trying to at least. Shots of Mila and Prinny.

Isla got Dancer of the Week at dance. She's only just started there and is so happy. More footage of Mila. Last night Lazy started crying in the middle of the night at 7am. She was tired and hadn't slept as Mila's sleeping has got worse as the week has progressed. Mila wanted to feed all night. The second Mila unlatched she was wide awake. If they had formula in the house, Mila would've had it last night. Lazy thinks it's the house as it's well insulated and stays hot even with the windows open. An hour and a half ago Mila started crying when Lazy was putting the brace back on and she noticed that all four of her top front teeth have come through. Lazy feels like she just got her bottom tooth. There is a 7 1/2 month old at playgroup who has 10 teeth, is crawling and so advanced. It's the cutest thing.

Shots of burgers on the barbeque, Isabelle revising and Creepy's plate. Lazy tells us what everyone is eating. She keeps asking Jace what he has, he says he can't see himself in the viewfinder so she turns it around and he says he has a hamburger (actually a cheeseburger). There is no manners like Lazy reminded him of yesterday.

Lazy is in the hot tub and Creepy says he'll clean the kitchen. Lazy then retires to the sofa and shows us some bits she got for Jace and Mila when they go on holiday this year. She got Jace two wetsuits. She also got Mila two wetsuits as well but one had gone out of stock. They won't be going away before 12th June so Lazy got the swim vest. Lazy hopes it fits but if not she'll grown into it. She also got Mila new dummies, even though she's not interested in them. She got the swim things on Amazon but finds little ones get cold after being in the pool for a while.

End of vlog

Hopefully the Tat and Me blankets don't go up in smoke
View attachment 1291464
View attachment 1291474View attachment 1291528View attachment 1291532View attachment 1291502View attachment 1291496View attachment 1291515
Tell me you’re set for life, without telling me you’re set for life.
I’ll go first- disposable bbq’s 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Mrs Mac.

I’m not as far behind on here as I thought I’d be. My daughter with cerebral palsy tested positive for covid Saturday and within a few hours had been rushed to hospital by ambulance with breathing difficulties. There’s nothing like discussing if you’d want your child resuscitated if it came to that to make you forget about the Ingham’s.
But after three short nights we are home, she’s on the mend. She has kindly passed her covid germs onto me so when I get the chance I’ll be able to catch up on all the goings on while we isolate.
I told Mr Mac pasta and cheese would be fine for us to have for dinner as that’s what all great influences eat.
I’ve missed all you lovely people. Weirdly I didn’t give the Ingham’s a second thought but I thought of you guys. If /when they stop vlogging we will collectively have to find a new cause as the support and love we show each other is to me, very special.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Undergradyear1

The Ingham Family posted:
SHOPPING FOR ESMÉ'S 13th BIRTHDAY!!
View attachment 1278606
YouTube
Oh Sarah seriously fuck off and get some shopping addiction therepy. You must be in debt up.to your bloody eyeballs.
And yet AGAIN when people in this country are using food banks, and struggling to get by. Missing meals so they can feed their children !!!!!!!
Fucking read the room you cunt. Sorry gorgeous tattlers. My shit is finally flying.....

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

Kimbo

Chatty Member
I’m LIVING for Scagatha Christie and her scandle sleuthing at, of all places, play group 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54