The Ingham Family #232 The lying, the wig and the wardrobes (that still need doing)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Happyshopper1
1652967303957.png

TLDR
- Sarah has worked out who a Tattler is and is going to confront them at playgroup. I hope she gets kicked out for causing a scene. We've got your back @CheeseOnBeansOnToast
- Chris thinks Sarah's tits are disgusting.
- Isabelle's GCSEs start this week but Sarah doesn't care if she fails.
- Katrina managed to bypass the soooper doooper tight Ingham security by jumping over a wall.
- Granny Jane thinks Chris is the 'best husband' and Sarah's smile 'lights a thousand rooms'. She also told her to keep her chin up, which is a little difficult when the other chins are weighing it down.
- Sarah pranked Chris by buying a wig and pretending she'd had her hair cut. Chris said she was his "hot wife" when she was wearing it. He then wore a wig the next day and pretended that was the reason he never takes off his rancid beanie.
- Jace was invited to a friend's birthday party but wanted to open the present. They were invited to a neighbour's house afterward but couldn't go because Chris wanted to go to B&M. Jace's hair is also receding due to it not being properly managed.
- They're buying a new caravan and part-exchanging their current one for it. All this is to prove they still have money.
- Sarah is still serving cheesy slop for dinner, sometimes in a wrap.
- Tat and Me has moved to the rooms above the garage because they cannot afford the office fees. Truth hurts Sarah.

Hi Steve 👋 I hope the Swiss Jail is ready to go as it looks like Sarah Foghorn is about to find it's first inmate. Make sure there's enough burgers in the freezer and chocolate in the pantry (locked with a code that Sarah doesn't know of course).

Thanks to @slmapg and @Old Banger Bett for these.
1652967693781.png
1652968440132.png
1652967714575.png
1652967704482.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
Sarah is delusional if she thinks she is living her best life! Maybe ask the girls? since leaving school, they have become filthy, their hair and finger nails are dirty, they have all regressed and act younger than they did 3 years ago. Jace is just a spoilt brat, who is losing his hair at the age of 3 because of what they have done to it. Mila has filthy finger nails and the brace is disgusting, never seen a baby so dirty she doesn't even crawl yet to explain (somewhat) the dirt.
Just imagine what you and the girls would have had if you had kicked Chris out, rather than side with him and calling everyone haters and trolls.
I don't feel sorry for you but my heart breaks for those kids.

p.s Loving the title and Hi Steve

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Somebody on the last thread mentioned that Sarah confirmed Isabelle has been reading on Tattle. Is this true?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1278255

TLDR
- Sarah has worked out who a Tattler is and is going to confront them at playgroup. I hope she gets kicked out for causing a scene. We've got your back @CheeseOnBeansOnToast
- Katrina managed to bypass the soooper doooper tight Ingham security by jumping over a wall.
- Granny Jane thinks Chris is the 'best husband' and Sarah's smile 'lights a thousand rooms'. She also told her to keep her chin up, which is a little difficult when the other chins are weighing it down.
- Sarah pranked Chris by buying a wig and pretending she'd had her hair cut. Chris said she was his "hot wife" when she was wearing it. He then wore a wig the next day and pretended that was the reason he never takes off his rancid beanie.
- Jace was invited to a friend's birthday party but wanted to open the present. They were invited to a neighbour's house afterward but couldn't go because Chris wanted to go to B&M. Jace's hair is also receding due to it not being properly managed.
- They're buying a new caravan and part-exchanging their current one for it. All this is to prove they still have money.
- Tat and Me has moved to the rooms above the garage because they cannot afford the office fees. Truth hurts Sarah.

Hi Steve 👋 I hope the Swiss Jail is ready to go as it looks like Sarah Foghorn is about to find it's first inmate. Make sure there's enough burgers in the freezer and chocolate in the pantry (locked with a code that Sarah doesn't know of course).

View attachment 1278265View attachment 1278298View attachment 1278267View attachment 1278266
Bravo I'm pissing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Greetings fellow ifannies 🖖

For all Dave Mingham fans out there 💜❤

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m LIVING for Scagatha Christie and her scandle sleuthing at, of all places, play group 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54
What's Lazy got her knickers in a twist about now, is someone screenshotting what's on here and posting in the sooper secret cult group? I don't know why Lazy doesn't just join up here and see if she dares say all the pathetic crap she says on there directly to us.

Oh well if she's outed the 'troll' at playgroup, they've got nothing to lose so might as well out Creepy to the other mums.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
🤣 🤣 🤣 omg I can't breathe... "your smile lights a thousand rooms..." F*ck me I'm deceased 😂😂😂😂😂 Granny Jane perhaps you should try something other than Mills & Boon for a while, it's not a good look...

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Sarah called Chris' scandals where he attempted to engage in sexual behaviour with minors 'pathetic', his social worker ex-mate certainly didn't think they were. It could be triggering, sorry.

Screenshot 2022-05-19 16.16.17.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Somebody on the last thread mentioned that Sarah confirmed Isabelle has been reading on Tattle. Is this true?
If it is true & you are here reading comments Isabelle, please break free from those 2 freaks, before it’s too late. Save yourself then save your siblings 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Hi Sarah, thank you for taking time out of your busy life that you are loving and it’s the best, how’s the gym going? I think the equipment is broken…

• Haha
Reactions: 34
No, he spoke out to support Jess at the time when people were claiming she was lying. It's chilling, isn't it?
Yeah, genuinely disturbing actually. We’ve all seen the horrific messages but something about imagining him candidly be vile in person hits different. Like shouting sex noises at school girls 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1278255

TLDR

View attachment 1278265View attachment 1278298View attachment 1278267View attachment 1278266
What a bloody legendary recap 👏

I’m LIVING for Scagatha Christie and her scandle sleuthing at, of all places, play group 🤣
Scagatha Christie. I'm bleeping dying 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t understand why Sarah keeps mentioning how close she is with ‘professionals’ - does she not understand that if she was a good mother and nobody had any concerns she wouldn’t have any involvement with ‘professionals’ at all
I have 4 children and the only time we see a ‘professional’ is if I take them to the doctor if they’re sick or at their regular (yes Sarah regular!) dentist check ups
She says it like it makes her sound good, it does the absolute opposite :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.