The Ingham Family #232 The lying, the wig and the wardrobes (that still need doing)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PLEASE tell me someone else saw when Jace was tucking into Isabelle’s cereal, esme strokes his hair and the little brat grits his teeth, and snaps “DON’T” and looks at her like she’s dog tit! He’s an absolute terror isn’t he
Could someone screen grab this please?

Reactions: 7
Isabelle also said she was really nervous of going in because she was such a homebody and got nervous when there were lot of others going in at the same time.
It definitely comes across that Isabelle is suffering from social anxiety. Sarah/Chris this needs to be taken seriously ….. take a look at what you are doing to your daughter 😢!!

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Honestly I get that Sarah and Chris lie about everything but I think people are being a little harsh on Isabelle. She might not get the best grades but I think she genuinely wants to do well and cares about it. She’s 16, I doubt they could have convinced her into faking taking her exams and she’s have known she needs to revise for them properly. As well as apparently having a tutor which will have helped

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Honestly I get that Sarah and Chris lie about everything but I think people are being a little harsh on Isabelle. She might not get the best grades but I think she genuinely wants to do well and cares about it. She’s 16, I doubt they could have convinced her into faking taking her exams and she’s have known she needs to revise for them properly. As well as apparently having a tutor which will have helped
The high she was on after seemed real to me!

Reactions: 19
Now would be an excellent time to remind ourselves of two "facts" or more accurately, claims that Sarah has made in previous vlogs.
1. Sarah claims to have an A Level in drama.
2. Sarah admitted on a vlog a few years ago that they often do several takes if a reaction from the girls is not the one they wanted.
3.Sarah lies

Reactions: 15
I'm not clued up on exams etc and don't claim to be but can someone explain what an iGCSE is and why Isabelle is taking them instead of a standard GCSE?

Reactions: 2
Was anyone else extremely disturbed by the mature gestures Isla made when she was posing in her new outfits?? 😱 Very very sad - though not surprised - to see Chris left them in. 😔

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I hope she did really well with her exam, and wish her all the luck with the next ones 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Did anyone else notice that both Creepy and Lazy picked Izzy up, then when they got back she said the girls came straight down to see how Izzy had got on? That means they’d left at least Esme and Isla at home alone. Knowing them they probably left Jace at home too.

She‘s definitely been reading here because she referenced Mila’s filthy cast and said there was nothing they could do about it

Reactions: 30
I’m beyond giving a duck about her igcse’s, we all know they’ll lie about the results.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
When lazy was talking near the end of the vlog, saying Esme was at dancing and Isla was out a walk with a neighbour 🤥... there is a noise from someone in the background of the house that definitely sounds like Esme or Isla!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Did anyone else notice that both Creepy and Lazy picked Izzy up, then when they got back she said the girls came straight down to see how Izzy had got on? That means they’d left at least Esme and Isla at home alone. Knowing them they probably left Jace at home too.
I don't think there is anything wrong with leaving a 10 & nearly 13 year old home alone for a short time whilst they pick Isabelle up. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
So what 3 hour exam was she taking then because the aqa and edexcel standard gcse English language paper 1 exams were on Wednesday and was only 1 hour and 45 minutes long. 🤔🤔
Exams will be a max of 1 hour 45 unless it’s a DT or higher paper language exam. Some people get extra time which is classed as access arrangements but Izzy wouldn’t qualify for that

Reactions: 3
“Look at your mucky cast. There’s nothing we can do about that!”……. Sarah, you could have PREVENTED IT!
1B656A7F-4EF5-4B7B-90C1-48D732B5B723.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Izzy may be entitled to extra time in her exams if she had learning support at school, I know people with dyslexia can get the extra time so they can read the questions for longer etc
Normally 25% extra time.

Reactions: 2
i find it weird that they brings up failing exams more than once. Saying you will support your child no matter what their results is one thing but so much talk of failing isn’t going to instil much confidence.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I'm not clued up on exams etc and don't claim to be but can someone explain what an iGCSE is and why Isabelle is taking them instead of a standard GCSE?
IGCSE are the international version that those who are homeschooled normally take as it has no coursework attached so it's just exam based.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.