The Ingham Family #232 The lying, the wig and the wardrobes (that still need doing)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how can one of the girls Isabelle met really be an Ifam, if she had to as if she had not seen Isabelle somewhere before?

Esme says at Islas first outfit, that is probably going to be my favourite, How can you say that before you have watched them all? I am starting to hate the frase that is really nice I like that.

Reactions: 16
People are buying off baby and me sale for Christmas 2022 in May. This must be the 2019 stock that didn’t arrive in time 🤶that folk never received. No room at the Inn

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When Chris was dropping Izzy off at the exam, he said she knew someone doing it too and they had just pulled up in their car and they were going to walk in together.

When Izzy recounts the exam afterwards, she tells us that as she was walking in, she smiled at another girl (a stranger), who smiled back and they happened to walk in at the same time.

Why does Chris lie like this?
Simple he’s a born liar

Reactions: 16
Well I do hope this is not another Episode of Jackanory.
Chris says that Mobiles are not allowed into the exams yet Issy clearly had hers in her hand on leaving the car. I know she may have been able to leave it somewhere outside the exam room but why not just leave it in the car.
On the way back to the car it looks like she's hiding something in her sleeve yet as soon as she stands back her hand is showing and empty.
image.png

Reactions: 15
These two lie as a first response to any and every question this they have proved many times, I don't believe anything they say about anything as for home schooling well its just not true neither if them have the ability or motivation to do this they're both barely literate, again proven many times.
Being sly, knowing how to con and use is a skill they have both mastered but anyone with the ability to reason, with a sense of decency would see through them as they are too bloody laxy to put any real effort into their vlogs.
My greatest worry other than the emotional damage they are doing to their own Bairns is the influence they have over other bairns how on earth do these vile people have over a million subs ? Terrifying to think there are folk out there who like them, want their life it's very worrying and a sad indication of what these channels are doing to our society dumbing down, encouraging the live now pay later, or the fake it till you make
it that its ok to lie and cheat if there's a pay off they are con artists selling fake lifestyle and sponging.
Absolutely agree. The damage their lazy parenting will have on their kids lives is going to be real. Sarah basically can’t be arsed. Unless it involves money she doesn’t give a tit! Well God forbid if Sarah & Chris sadly passed away young like Sarah’s mum then these kids need to be able to afford to live, to pay rent, to buy food & survive on their own so exams do bloody matter you lazy lazy lazy idiot. I am past fuming at them for being the most selfish parents ever😡

Reactions: 17
Well I do hope this is not another Episode of Jackanory.
Chris says that Mobiles are not allowed into the exams yet Issy clearly had hers in her hand on leaving the car. I know she may have been able to leave it somewhere outside the exam room but why not just leave it in the car.
On the way back to the car it looks like she's hiding something in her sleeve yet as soon as she stands back her hand is showing and empty. View attachment 1285895
I know it’s at a centre and not a school but we would put our phones in zip lock bags and get a ticket with a number on and collect it after the exam so maybe she did that

Reactions: 9
My daughter is doing her exams at an exam centre, Issy is doing exactly what she does. Clear water bottle with the label removed, passport and clear pencil case. They can take phones/bags into the building and have somewhere secure to leave them, important because as a parent you don't want to be hanging around for an hour and a half so it's nice to know you can communicate with them if you are somehow delayed

Reactions: 24
My daughter is doing her exams at an exam centre, Issy is doing exactly what she does. Clear water bottle with the label removed, passport and clear pencil case. They can take phones/bags into the building and have somewhere secure to leave them, important because as a parent you don't want to be hanging around for an hour and a half so it's nice to know you can communicate with them if you are somehow delayed
sounds reasonable to me, good to have something that you can communicate with just in case, And who would leave their phone with Creepy anyway?

Reactions: 18
I'm sorry, but that Jace grinds my gears. So Isabelle only ate a banana before going for her " exam" so lazy makes her a bowl of granola because she's hungry, so why was Jace given a spoon and allowed to help himself to Isabelles food?
Because he is food obsessed and nobody ever tells him no.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So I’m assuming she isn’t taking Science as that exam was the day before.

Reactions: 6
PLEASE tell me someone else saw when Jace was tucking into Isabelle’s cereal, esme strokes his hair and the little brat grits his teeth, and snaps “DON’T” and looks at her like she’s dog tit! He’s an absolute terror isn’t he

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I hope she is sitting the exams.It might be the only way she can break away from her family and lead a normal life.
Education might be her ticket out to freedom .

Reactions: 19
So, looking at the iGCSE timetable, Eng Lit is consists of 2 papers.
Paper 1 exam was 1hr 30min and was held on the 11-May.
Paper 2 exam was also 1hr 30min and was held on 19-May.
is this vlog from the 11th??
I think the paper she did was English language not Lit.

Reactions: 4
Found it. Isabelle was walking from the direction of Legacy Church in Doncaster. The church has an academy for performing arts but nothing relating to GCSEs from what I can see. The driving test centre is just across the road. I found a School Lane right next to it, it seems to be a new housing estate.

There used to be a place called Kip McGarth on the same road but it seems to have closed down at some point, with the new centre a few minutes drive down the road. Kip McGrath do tutoring but I was unable to fid out if you can sit GCSEs there. I wouldn't put it past them to drive to a random place, film Isabelle go in and pretend she's doing the exam before filming her walk back.

1653238615854.png

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Can you believe Sarah just said “I can’t believe how confident my Chuldren are”

Yet she said a few clips before that she came early to pick up Isabelle from her exam as she gets nervous when left alone somewhere. Jesus bleeping Christ the lies are as common as oxygen to them two!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
They're always complaining that the house is so warm upstairs but they don't even seem to have ceiling fans or the idea to maybe keep some sun out of their rooms? Are they truly this bleeping daft? You've got a tribe of children living in that home, don't you think the least you'd do is ensure you've got a decent heating/cooling system to keep them comfortable all year? Oh no, right, wouldn't want to do anything useful with all their pennies, would they? Unless this is a common practice in UK mcmansions I'm not sure why you'd buy such a large home with so many expensive features and not even have air conditioning.
This is really not a UK thing, homes here generally don't have ceiling fans or air conditioning. We just open windows, but I guess maybe not if you live on a motorway.

Reactions: 10
So have they made a deal with Isla theese days? They say she is having a sleepover because it is friday. They said the same in another vlog also. So have they finally gotten Isla to sleep in her own room during the week but can sleep in Esmes room on the weekends?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.