The Ingham Family #230 I've got a brand new combine harvester, do you wanna come skinny dipping with me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their 'friends' the Radfords (he's a nonce too) have just collected a brand new motor home and put their vlog up on the same day, Creepy will be seething.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
The cold sore virus can cause encephalitis and brain damage there was big campaign about this last year asking parents not to kiss their babies on the lips even if they don't have active sores which Sarah does Google it, it's very serious.
About 50% of the population have dormant HSV1. Was there legitimately a campaign asking 50% of the population to not kiss their children? Genuinely curious.

Reactions: 4
Check our America vlogs :sneaky:

Aye you sure about that Esme!! Because if you do it when your older you will be sure to realise that by typing Ingham & USA into YouTube it won't bring up your memories, it will instead be a lifelong nightmare that you unfortunately will carry with your name all your life! Your Father is a groomer and you are the groomers daughter due to his idiotic behaviour.

So, maybe look back at your mothers face when you mention "go check our AMERICA vlogs" it gives it away that secrets are very well hidden from you all.

Once a Nonce always a Nonce!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
To be fair, the cold sore virus is pretty much unavoidable. If one family member has it then the whole family are going to be carriers so Jace and Mila probably already are. It’s not dangerous for babies over 6 months and since they likely both have the dormant virus already their mother kissing them with a sore is also harmless to my knowledge.
I suffer with cold sores, they are completely avoidable and no one in my family ever caught them from me, including my (then) young sons. It was because I kept everything I used separate. They are highly contagious and yes they are dangerous , as once you have one it will always be there waiting to pop out. Who would want their child to catch something like that? If they were to tub their eyes from touching them, then they can transfer to their eyes, or nose, private parts and we all know they never wash their hands. She is completely careless and lazy in not treating them.
I use zovirax and those plaster things. As long as I keep my stress to low levels and protect against the sun, they stay away.

New poster here, I just had to say being a past Motorhome owner myself, it's not a 'new' Motorhome but a good few years old second hand one.
I agree, I have had my motorhome from new, its 4 years old now, twice the size of that one (as I have large dogs), but their interior is very dated.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
They didn’t buy it, he checked it out for them because he’s an expert in 20th hand vans!
They also admitted the grooming grandparents charavan was to house people at Xmas!
Hoenstly lady Sarah seacroft and sir non-ce-lot from minger manor didn’t have a spare bedroom in that doctors waiting room for their family, I’m speechless!

Their 'friends' the Radfords (he's a ponce too) have just collected a brand new motor home and put their vlog up on the same day, Creepy will be seething.
Honestly so much is wrong in the world when know sexual predators are constantly doing well. When will the public wake up?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hmm interesting. Isabelle also wants to actually attend collage(!!) in person
A year out from what? She’s already taken two or three years out of education to travel, because you can’t tell me what the Ingham girls do is called an education. Does she really need another year?! Isn’t it more beneficial for her to finally get back on it instead of drifting around the house babysitting, shopping and being squashed into a delivery van. It’s about time she ended her time out and got back to learning again!

Reactions: 28
SURPRISING MY PARENTS WITH A NEW MOTORHOME!!

Not this shite again. Rinse and repeat. No one cared about it the first time and the ifam will give even less of a tit this time!

88k views in 13 months, oh dear.
1652198798886.png

Lazy starts the vlog. Mila is chewing the tv remote. Her plan today is to sit all day and do nothing because her period has returned. After Jace it came back within 4 months. Jace comes into the living room crying and says something about his Barny biscuits disappearing. Lazy opens the cupboard and shows him where they are. Lazy tells him they don't scream and shout, just ask nicely. She gets him to give her a kiss. Big Frank is still firmly on her lip but she still kisses him on the lips.

The first period is always the worst. Jace has found a spider. He's off out with Esme, Isla and Creepy. Mila's chicken pox spots are all scabbed over but Lazy is waiting another day to take her out. Jace asks Lazy to open his Barny but Lazy tells him it's for the car. He ignores her. He doesn't know where his glasses are and doesn't want them. He has a cake bar, raisins and sultanas to have in the car. Great idea for the boy who supposedly gets travel sick. Esme has made him a cute snack box with ras-puh-breeze, grapes and strawberries. Esme and Isla are matching in the outfits they were supposed to wear for Easter, which they weren't supposed to be away for. Mila had an appointment before Easter for her cast removal but it was cancelled so they extended the trip as they were having a blast. The girls have packed fruit boxes. The girls always pack a lunchbox even if they're just going down the road. Jace asks where his is and Esme shows him. He demands for it to be open. The weekly food shop is £250 and Lazy likes to do a couple of shops a week. Berries spoil quickly. Jace gets possessive over his fruit boxes in the background. Shampoo is so expensive. Probably why they don't use it then.

Creepy is about to leave. Lazy shows us Jace's trainers because it's the nicest shoes she's seen for a boy in her whole life. She loves mismatched shoes, which are rainbow pattern. Cackle. If they're not the coolest shoes you've ever seen then Lazy doesn't know what are. They're from Little Bird by Jools Oliver.

Creepy gets out of the car and fills it up with petrol. He's on a mission today. Esme is in the front and the other two are in the back. They're driving an hour south down the motorway on an important mission. Esme has her crochet out to make a turtle. On the top of her birthday list is crochet stuff. They're heading to Derby. Driving time lapse.

Lazy and Mila are having a quick snack before gong to watch a movie. Lazy tells her not to give a berry to Prinny. More driving. Creepy zooms in on deer and says they saw alpacas. They arrive where they're going. They bought Granny Jane and Hi Steve a caravan last year. They borrowed it over Christmas so its on the drive of Rosabelle Manor. Over the last year they've realised motor homing would be more suitable for themselves and Granny Jane and Hi Steve. Caravanning is more physical hard work when arriving at a campsite. With a motorhome you can rock up to any old wild camp spot and spend the night there. They have lots of trips planned in the future to places you wouldn't want to take a caravan. Bye bye ifam. You have to plan a lot more in a caravan. Some roads are hairy. Creepy, Lazy, Hi Steve and Granny Jane decided a motorhome would be better so Creepy has come to look at one today and spend ages vlogging in there. You're not going to find one for less than £20k and the market is hot. They found a beautiful one with lots of space. Creepy knows more about what he's talking about than his parents so he's come to see it today. Not really a SURPRISE!!!! then is it? It's one hour from Creepy's home but longer from Hi Steve and Granny Jane's house. The caravan is being part exchanged for the motorhome as it's more expensive than the value of the caravan. Tour of the motorhome. The windows are gorgeous and Creepy is jealous. The motorhome is perfect and has Creepy's approval. Granny Jane and Hi Steve don't know Creepy has found the one so he's going to surprise them. Footage of alpacas.

Creepy is home and is about to take his coat off. He had the owner's permission to film in the motorhome as it was the owner's place of work. Lazy is cooking dinner of spinach and ricotta calzones. Lazy is using ready rolled pizza bases. She mixes the spinach and ricotta. Creepy says she's always been good at cooking. Such a lie but gotta get her into bed/car/cave/up against the coats to make the next Baby Clickbait now her periods have returned. Lazy is trying to break the habit of eating the same meals, ones that are outside her comfort zone. She puts 2 egg yolks in the spinach, mozzarella and ricotta mixture. She adding garlic powder and oregano. Jace says he's eaten all his slushy. Lazy got the recipe off Kitschen Cat. She tweaks things a little to suit them. Jace comes in and asks if he can eat a raisin he found, Lazy says yes. The pizza dough is square and Lazy asks if they can have square calzones. Isla tells her a calzone is a calzone. Time lapse of Lazy assembling them.

Christine says the cooked calzone looks incredible. It's so thick, much like him. Jace and Mila can have a quarter each and Isla can have half as they're massive. Creepy wants fries with it but Lazy says no as she's making side salad. Esme and Isla can have one whole calzone of their own. Lazy makes garlic butter to go on top.

The meal was nice and now they're watching old vlogs. Esme likes watching old vlogs because it brings in more money back forgotten memories. This is one of Lazy's favourite vlog and she hasn't laughed at anything so hard in her life. It's a clip of Creepy dragging Isla along the beach in one of those inflatable boat things for kids. Isla flips over multiple times and gets facefulls of sand. This causes much cackling from present day Lazy. Esme laughs at Isla in the video. It was in Fuerteventura in 2016. Lazy makes Esme put on another video. In the vlog, Creepy says he's going to cry like a baby on Big Thunder Mountain. Footage of Esme on the ride. Lazy cackles at the vlog and says she can't remember it. She won't be laughing when she remembers they can't ever go back. She says she'll link the vlogs below but of course she doesn't as Ingham promises are never kept. They're the best memories ever. Esme says the ifam should watch the American vlogs. The next vlog has 1.2 million views and is of a Disneyland Paris trip. Esme screeches on RC Racer. Lazy cackles in present day. She says she looks like such a bad parent as people will think she's forcing the kids to go on rides. She doesn't force them to go on but encourages them because they're adrenaline rides. She will say if she doesn't think the kids will like a ride.

Lazy hates watching herself in old vlogs. Esme watches old vlogs every night. She does an impression of Creepy vlogging in an old video. Lazy is ending the vlog and Esme if off to watch more vlogs. Lazy hopes to have a day out somewhere tomorrow. Watch out B&M, Lazy is on her way.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2022-05-10 180025.png
Screenshot 2022-05-10 172214.png
1652204976139.png
1652205117635.png
1652205346313.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
What’s the betting in September, Isabelle is registered as being an employee of Ingham Family Ltd, to get around the rules. For her gap year. But receives no income from it apart from flying tiger trips and shein hauls

They are absolutely disgusting, those poor children.
OMG I hope they don’t see this LOL! They’d never want to page her a cut of the wage even though the children are the ones who get all the views and the money yet they’re only allowed to buy one yarn of wool in home bargains!!!!

Reactions: 11
So let me get this straight.

They’ve taken the kids out of school just so they can see the world and make memories, with no thought about their education, social development and futures.

Izzy is bright and ambitious, at least she was before the life got sucked out of her by this crock of shite parenting style.

But she likely can’t take GCSEs this year as she hasn’t done enough studying.

So next academic year, instead of staying in full time education like every other 16/17 year old and going on to do A-levels, she will be part time (at best) studying for GCSEs.

they’re holding her back from reaching her potential, and probably manipulated her into wanting to stay with the family/cult.

At 18, many children are moving out of home for the first time and going to university or whatever.

because Sarah and Creepy don’t have a clue how this world works, they’ve shunned it and denied their daughter/s the chance to be socially mobile and actually learn about the outside world - not just what it means to be an Ingham/“soooper famous” YouTube family, but what it means to be a person in your own right, with dreams and aspirations beyond a stinking campervan.

have I got it just about right?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh, Greencow, I keep meaning to say, I love your posts, not only do they keep us updated, but they are also hilarious, along with the pictures, please keep them up and a big thanks !!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The pair of shoes that are 2 different colours, Lazy says she’s going to buy another pair so she can mix and match?! But both pairs would be the same colours on the same shoes. So if these are right:blue and left:red and she buys another pair, they will be the same way round, so how could you mix and match?

• Haha
Reactions: 63
SURPRISING MY PARENTS WITH A NEW MOTORHOME!!

Not this shite again. Rinse and repeat. No one cared about it the first time and the ifam will give even less of a tit this time!

88k views in 13 months, oh dear.
View attachment 1256856

Lazy starts the vlog. Mila is chewing the tv remote. Her plan today is to sit all day and do nothing because her period has returned. After Jace it came back within 4 months. Jace comes into the living room crying and says something about his Barny biscuits disappearing. Lazy opens the cupboard and shows him where they are. Lazy tells him they don't scream and shout, just ask nicely. She gets him to give her a kiss. Big Frank is still firmly on her lip but she still kisses him on the lips.

The first period is always the worst. Jace has found a spider. He's off out with Esme, Isla and Creepy. Mila's chicken pox spots are all scabbed over but Lazy is waiting another day to take her out. Jace asks Lazy to open his Barny but Lazy tells him it's for the car. He ignores her. He doesn't know where his glasses are and doesn't want them. He has a cake bar, raisins and sultanas to have in the car. Great idea for the boy who supposedly gets travel sick. Esme has made him a cute snack box with ras-puh-breeze, grapes and strawberries. Esme and Isla are matching in the outfits they were supposed to wear for Easter, which they weren't supposed to be away for. Mila had an appointment before Easter for her cast removal but it was cancelled so they extended the trip as they were having a blast. The girls have packed fruit boxes. The girls always pack a lunchbox even if they're just going down the road. Jace asks where his is and Esme shows him. He demands for it to be open. The weekly food shop is £250 and Lazy likes to do a couple of shops a week. Berries spoil quickly. Jace gets possessive over his fruit boxes in the background. Shampoo is so expensive. Probably why they don't use it then.

Creepy is about to leave. Lazy shows us Jace's trainers because it's the nicest shoes she's seen for a boy in her whole life. She loves mismatched shoes, which are rainbow pattern. Cackle. If they're not the coolest shoes you've ever seen then Lazy doesn't know what are. They're from Little Bird by Jools Oliver.

Creepy gets out of the car and fills it up with petrol. He's on a mission today. Esme is in the front and the other two are in the back. They're driving an hour south down the motorway on an important mission. Esme has her crochet out to make a turtle. On the top of her birthday list is crochet stuff. They're heading to Derby. Driving time lapse.

Lazy and Mila are having a quick snack before gong to watch a movie. Lazy tells her not to give a berry to Prinny. More driving. Creepy zooms in on deer and says they saw alpacas. They arrive where they're going. They bought Granny Jane and Hi Steve a caravan last year. They borrowed it over Christmas so its on the drive of Rosabelle Manor. Over the last year they've realised motor homing would be more suitable for themselves and Granny Jane and Hi Steve. Caravanning is more physical hard work when arriving at a campsite. With a motorhome you can rock up to any old wild camp spot and spend the night there. They have lots of trips planned in the future to places you wouldn't want to take a caravan. Bye bye ifam. You have to plan a lot more in a caravan. Some roads are hairy. Creepy, Lazy, Hi Steve and Granny Jane decided a motorhome would be better so Creepy has come to look at one today and spend ages vlogging in there. You're not going to find one for less than £20k and the market is hot. They found a beautiful one with lots of space. Creepy knows more about what he's talking about than his parents so he's come to see it today. Not really a SURPRISE!!!! then is it? It's one hour from Creepy's home but longer from Hi Steve and Granny Jane's house. The caravan is being part exchanged for the motorhome as it's more expensive than the value of the caravan. Tour of the motorhome. The windows are gorgeous and Creepy is jealous. The motorhome is perfect and has Creepy's approval. Granny Jane and Hi Steve don't know Creepy has found the one so he's going to surprise them. Footage of alpacas.

Creepy is home and is about to take his coat off. He had the owner's permission to film in the motorhome as it was the owner's place of work. Lazy is cooking dinner of spinach and ricotta calzones. Lazy is using ready rolled pizza bases. She mixes the spinach and ricotta. Creepy says she's always been good at cooking. Such a lie but gotta get her into bed/car/cave/up against the coats to make the next Baby Clickbait now her periods have returned. Lazy is trying to break the habit of eating the same meals, ones that are outside her comfort zone. She puts 2 egg yolks in the spinach, mozzarella and ricotta mixture. She adding garlic powder and oregano. Jace says he's eaten all his slushy. Lazy got the recipe off Kitschen Cat. She tweaks things a little to suit them. Jace comes in and asks if he can eat a raisin he found, Lazy says yes. The pizza dough is square and Lazy asks if they can have square calzones. Isla tells her a calzone is a calzone. Time lapse of Lazy assembling them.

Christine says the cooked calzone looks incredible. It's so thick, much like him. Jace and Mila can have a quarter each and Isla can have half as they're massive. Creepy wants fries with it but Lazy says no as she's making side salad. Esme and Isla can have one whole calzone of their own. Lazy makes garlic butter to go on top.

The meal was nice and now they're watching old vlogs. Esme likes watching old vlogs because it brings in more money back forgotten memories. This is one of Lazy's favourite vlog and she hasn't laughed at anything so hard in her life. It's a clip of Creepy dragging Isla along the beach in one of those inflatable boat things for kids. Isla flips over multiple times and gets facefulls of sand. This causes much cackling from present day Lazy. Esme laughs at Isla in the video. It was in Fuerteventura in 2016. Lazy makes Esme put on another video. In the vlog, Creepy says he's going to cry like a baby on Big Thunder Mountain. Footage of Esme on the ride. Lazy cackles at the vlog and says she can't remember it. She won't be laughing when she remembers they can't ever go back. She says she'll link the vlogs below but of course she doesn't as Ingham promises are never kept. They're the best memories ever. Esme says the ifam should watch the American vlogs. The next vlog has 1.2 million views and is of a Disneyland Paris trip. Esme screeches on RC Racer. Lazy cackles in present day. She says she looks like such a bad parent as people will think she's forcing the kids to go on rides. She doesn't force them to go on but encourages them because they're adrenaline rides. She will say if she doesn't think the kids will like a ride.

Lazy hates watching herself in old vlogs. Esme watches old vlogs every night. She does an impression of Creepy vlogging in an old video. Lazy is ending the vlog and Esme if off to watch more vlogs. Lazy hopes to have a day out somewhere tomorrow. Watch out B&M, Lazy is on her way.

End of vlog

View attachment 1257014View attachment 1257015View attachment 1257086View attachment 1257093View attachment 1257100
Sarah obviously hates watching herself in old vlogs because she can see how much she’s aged and how much weight she’s piled on

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh dear God, Lazy kissed Jace twice on the lips having an active cold sore, what is the matter with that stupid witch, you can bet your life she does the same with the baby, so bloody dangerous.
Yep, she kissed Mila on the mouth in the "Accident -boiling water" vlog and those little ones already have lowered immune systems dealing with chicken-pox...

Screenshot 2022-05-10 at 20.23.09.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Do Jane and Hi Steve really want to be traipsing all over the place in a campervan and 'wild camping'?
Even if they do surely they wouldn't trust Creepy's opinion on campervans when they've seen the piles of crap vehicles he's bought, not to mention the disaster that is Pylon Palace.

Taking Jace out for the 'day' is driving pointlessly for an hour and back, just so Lazy can be lazy and not have to deal with his constant chatter.

Lovely pizza slop today. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They won’t be the only ones “getting away with it”. The whole YOU MUST STAY IN EDUCATION UNTIL YOU ARE 18 should be changed to an advisory, as I haven’t heard anything about people getting into trouble if they haven’t done so. Who really looks into this? What council has the resources/time/budget to follow up after every pupil who leaves school in their borough? Ours definitely couldn’t care less

But, a lot of big companies now will not employ someone unless they are over the legal school leaving age now.

Reactions: 8
She can home school for another year - as my daughter is doing this as she has deferred her gcses due to learning difficulties and MH problems so I bet they will say to LEA that’s what she is doing not a year out for travelling

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.