The Ingham Family #230 I've got a brand new combine harvester, do you wanna come skinny dipping with me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter did IGCSEs at private high school over 12 years ago....they focus in more depth in many subjects
Izzy has little chance of going to Uni with such limited subjects even if she were sitting them!

Reactions: 6
There is no content, the girls apparently do their work in their rooms, so why were they suddenly downstairs, there wasn’t even anything in those books. I bet they are being monitored by someone.
live had my child gone for 10 weeks due to a shortage of finding an ssa to support in school, I haven’t chosen to homeschool and don’t know where to start but we’ve made a makeshift routine of our day from reading, visiting a park for exercise , a walk if it’s raining, a bit online on bitesize, tt rockstars, and bug club, it’s not ideal but I didn’t choose this. As they’ve chose it I can’t understand how little they do and how little the parents supervise.
Readtheory is great for comprehension practice and free. It's American so some spellings are not UK. I use it with my class. Also you might be able to get a free account with epic books which is also great.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Even longer! I’m 26 and pretty sure my year was the last that didn’t have to stay in education
Im sure my other sister who is 23 didnt have to stay in education. But even so its been known for long enough for them to know

Reactions: 5
So lazy is taking it easy because she’s pre-menstral? She always bloody takes it easy, any excuse! And why the hell did she put the camera in the cupboard?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Maybe I’m out of touch but £250 on food per week for a family of 7 is surely not a huge amount? Especially given food prices atm??

Like obviously it’s not a small amount and there are families who live on much much less, it’s all relational. But they’re supposedly set for life lol.

Reactions: 16
WTF? A camper van? It’s so braggy. Jesus. They alienate pretty much all their followers.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
His parents probably breathed a sigh of relief when they realised it was a real camper van, not a Christopher Malcolm special edition van.

Do they even like caravan/camper van holidays or do they just get these things so Chris has something else expensive to buy?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That explains why he got Hi Steve's caravan back that they bought them and never used, he used that in part exchange for the new peedowagon.
It's also pretty sad that they are getting another crappy camper (probably on tick), just to "prove" that they are loaded.

Reactions: 26
Who called it
Isn’t this technically still not allowed? The rules are you MUST be in FULL TIME education, doing an apprenticeship or working at least 20 hours a week until you are 18 years old.

If Izzy’s planning on taking more GCSEs next year but just studying them as and when she likes this isn’t full time education and that would be portrayed more as a “hobby” really. To be honest, it’s not much different to what they do now really is it they’re already breaking the law because those “childrun” are not in full time education they barley do 2 hours of work a day.

Normal children do 6-7 hours of school a day, 30-35 hours a week. Even if the Minghams did 2 hours a day that’s only 10 hour a week, EFF ALL!!!

Also, Izzy is technically in year 11 meaning that she would be going to college to study OR doing an apprenticeship etc. In the UK it is SOOO RARE that anybody gets held back a year to redo exams as this is available to do in college with maths and english.

Therefore, if Izzy is planning on doing more GCSEs next year she would technically still be in year 11 and holding herself back for no reason whilst also breaking the law as she wouldn’t be in full-time education just bitting and batting as to when she does her work and enjoying her lovely “GAP YEAR” travelling the word probably in Creepy’s parents new motor home!!

They make me LIVID with how much they can get away with things like this and scan the government and their children out of a proper education.

Reactions: 25
That explains why he got Hi Steve's caravan back that they bought them and never used, he used that in part exchange for the new peedowagon.
It's also pretty sad that they are getting another crappy camper (probably on tick), just to "prove" that they are loaded.
They'll probably put a couple of kids in to sleep with them as they have realised their tit show of a DPD van is not fir for purpose.

Reactions: 19
Probably thinks if registered in parents name the bailiffs cannot take it , somewhere to live when the house is repossessed I suppose !!

Or its just a short weekend hire for the content !

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I know that it's at least a nice photo of the girls but does every thumbnail have to have the children on it? It adds absolutely nothing. Why couldn't they have a photo of Hi Steve and Jane as the camper is for them.

Reactions: 17
Isn’t this technically still not allowed? The rules are you MUST be in FULL TIME education, doing an apprenticeship or working at least 20 hours a week until you are 18 years old.

If Izzy’s planning on taking more GCSEs next year but just studying them as and when she likes this isn’t full time education and that would be portrayed more as a “hobby” really. To be honest, it’s not much different to what they do now really is it they’re already breaking the law because those “childrun” are not in full time education they barley do 2 hours of work a day.

Normal children do 6-7 hours of school a day, 30-35 hours a week. Even if the Minghams did 2 hours a day that’s only 10 hour a week, EFF ALL!!!

Also, Izzy is technically in year 11 meaning that she would be going to college to study OR doing an apprenticeship etc. In the UK it is SOOO RARE that anybody gets held back a year to redo exams as this is available to do in college with maths and english.

Therefore, if Izzy is planning on doing more GCSEs next year she would technically still be in year 11 and holding herself back for no reason whilst also breaking the law as she wouldn’t be in full-time education just bitting and batting as to when she does her work and enjoying her lovely “GAP YEAR” travelling the word probably in Creepy’s parents new motor home!!

They make me LIVID with how much they can get away with things like this and scan the government and their children out of a proper education.
Maybe Lazy & Creepy are going to set her up as an apprentice doing child care 🤷‍♀️😂

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.