The Ingham Family #230 I've got a brand new combine harvester, do you wanna come skinny dipping with me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recon the reason I will be take a ‘gap year’ rather than moving on is so creepy can finally get his dream of living in the van full time. Didn't they say something about if M didn’t have her cast on they would have been full time travelling for the year? Obviously correct me if I’m wrong but I feel like I heard that somewhere

Reactions: 20
They be better giving that sprinter van to his parents and converting that motor home for them a bit more room not much but a bit, part exchanging the parents caravan they ain't even used :/

Reactions: 16
I know that it's at least a nice photo of the girls but does every thumbnail have to have the children on it? It adds absolutely nothing. Why couldn't they have a photo of Hi Steve and Jane as the camper is for them.
Imagine you are browsing about youtube trying to find something fun to watch, would you click on a thumbnail with those 2 raddled old puffins on there? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: What with Zelda looking like a liquidised Bet Lynch and Hi Steve, the oldest nonciest swinger in town

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh dear God, Lazy kissed Jace twice on the lips having an active cold sore, what is the matter with that stupid witch, you can bet your life she does the same with the baby, so bloody dangerous.
Hilarious that she was going to spend the day on the sofa as she has her period, talk about lazy! Any excuse not to move.
Out of curiosity what happened to the caravan of dreams that he mutilated? Is it the same one that he gave his parents? He gets so bored with life, that he has these crazy projects that never come to anything!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Imagine you are browsing about youtube trying to find something fun to watch, would you click on a thumbnail with those 2 raddled old puffins on there? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: What with Zelda looking like a liquidised Bet Lynch and Hi Steve, the oldest nonciest swinger in town
Very good point but why should the children always be plastered all over the Internet. Let the others take a turn for once!

Reactions: 14
What’s the betting in September, Isabelle is registered as being an employee of Ingham Family Ltd, to get around the rules. For her gap year. But receives no income from it apart from flying tiger trips and shein hauls

They are absolutely disgusting, those poor children.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
It’s probably a tax fiddle 🤷🏻‍♀️
That or it’s their wages for working at tat and me when they were suppose to be furloughed! No way Lazy is handing over a camper van to her MIL as a gift!

Reactions: 21
Very good point but why should the children always be plastered all over the Internet. Let the others take a turn for once!
I don't think any of them should be on the internet especially the kids, but I think that ship has already sailed

Reactions: 13
I
WTF? A camper van? It’s so braggy. Jesus. They alienate pretty much all their followers.
i Don’t think they actually buy the caravan/motor home got the parents I think they buy it themselves it’s all to make them look like they are wealthy 😂😂😂

Reactions: 21
Oh dear God, Lazy kissed Jace twice on the lips having an active cold sore, what is the matter with that stupid witch, you can bet your life she does the same with the baby, so bloody dangerous.
Hilarious that she was going to spend the day on the sofa as she has her period, talk about lazy! Any excuse not to move.
Out of curiosity what happened to the caravan of dreams that he mutilated? Is it the same one that he gave his parents? He gets so bored with life, that he has these crazy projects that never come to anything!!
To be fair, the cold sore virus is pretty much unavoidable. If one family member has it then the whole family are going to be carriers so Jace and Mila probably already are. It’s not dangerous for babies over 6 months and since they likely both have the dormant virus already their mother kissing them with a sore is also harmless to my knowledge.

Reactions: 2
Thought Lazy said that Jace had been in the house for a week and was going out to run off some energy. Never saw much evidence of that. I thought he was going to take them somewhere else, unless I missed it as I whipped through the vlog in about 30 seconds. That boys behaviour is getting serious. I bet it's a lot worse off camera. Not his fault at all mind.
Look who's dragging him up?

Reactions: 19
The cold sore virus can cause encephalitis and brain damage there was big campaign about this last year asking parents not to kiss their babies on the lips even if they don't have active sores which Sarah does Google it, it's very serious.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Not nitpicking, if you Google ride on mower accidents they are actually quite common, especially if you are a thick twit I’d imagine.
The most common victim are children, toddlers in particular and the most common injury is amputations 🤷🏼‍♀️
Now I know you could say this about driving, bike riding etc etc but i personally wouldn’t give a toddler a carving knife, now I know some do but as an adult I like to minimise danger for my children.

It’s not about blanket statmenting that mowers are dangerous it’s these bleeping idiots that have no idea about keeping their kids safe. It’s an absolute bleeping miracle those kids are alive.

-Baby on the beach
-Sleeping in the dpd van in minus temps with a new born
-Never, since the start being in appropriate car seats or one full stop
-Baby on the travel fridge
-baby on a NOonce made wooden box with their car seat bolted on
-Scooter flying down a dual carriageway in Spain with a baby in a backpack
-lochgate
-Offering them up to pedalos daily
I could go on, they sadly have been allowed to raise children independently and continue to place them in harms way as it pays their mortgage, it’s sick!

26k seems to be the new normal. They are clogging every day of the month to earn what they used to earn for one video….
Totally agree with everything you've said .... ALSO don't forget when their kids do have accidents over 80% of the time the useless bastards don't take them to a doctor or hospital for necessary assessment .... ( Esme couldn't put pressure on her ankle for well over 3 days ) Or they cover up / hide it on the vlog. Like the fact Isabelle had a big white Plaster / bandage thing on her finger in the van, she also had a huge red horizontal mark on her cheek ( No mention of anything at all ) So normal safety measures don't apply to these absolute thicko parents.

Reactions: 18
New poster here, I just had to say being a past Motorhome owner myself, it's not a 'new' Motorhome but a good few years old second hand one.

Reactions: 38
I

i Don’t think they actually buy the caravan/motor home got the parents I think they buy it themselves it’s all to make them look like they are wealthy 😂😂😂
I agree I think Chris helps then look around and find one since he’s a professional , and then features it on the vlog before they take it home. No way would Sarah buy them something like that! When her family get FA!

Reactions: 23
That’s right Sarah, cackle your socks off at your children either having an accident or being petrified

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.