The Ingham Family #229 Travelling with the pox, channel on the rocks, where are the baby's socks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is not an original thought at all, but the sheer idiocy of constantly using click bait titles, never delivering on them and expecting an increase or at least, keeping views steady, is hilarious. Even the most carny or carnies knows that you have to give the rubes something every now and again.
In one way it’s a quite fascinating insight into how social media allows pure good fortune to put people into positions which they are unable to maintain due to lack of application, talent and originality coupled to an addiction to hair dye and an aversion to basic personal hygiene.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Every time they say “it’s INNNNNNN-sane” I want to poke myself in the eye with a sharp stick.

Great, everything everywhere when you travel is stooning or INNNNNNN-sane. We get it, please find some new vocabulary, it’s boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Imagine having to listen to Lazy droning on and on every night as you edit the slogs? I bet he mutes the clips of her speaking so doesn’t realise what she’s actually saying
Whilst simultaneously eye f... himself in the viewfinder to get the best shot 👌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Poor Isabelle is not going to sit her GCSE's. I wonder what they'll do on the days when the kids her age sit their maths GCSE etc? Will they go so far as to lie that she has sat the exam that day? Yes, yes they will. If they had booked her very expensive GCSEs, Lazy would definitely have mentioned it. She wouldn't have missed a chance to try and make herself look like a decent person and also brag that they could easily afford the high cost of them. They definitely haven't booked her in for them 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
So they are now back home, I wonder which room they are renovating and which pasta they will be eating 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50
So they are now back home, I wonder which room they are renovating and which pasta they will be eating 🤣
Slow cooker beef mince, without browning the meat and rendering the fat first. A pack of gnocchi tossed in, topped with tit loads of cheese.

I can't wait to see which corner of the shithole they are going to shoehorn another sofa into
Suffice to say it won't be the rooms above the garage 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Poor Isabelle is not going to sit her GCSE's. I wonder what they'll do on the days when the kids her age sit their maths GCSE etc? Will they go so far as to lie that she has sat the exam that day? Yes, yes they will. If they had booked her very expensive GCSEs, Lazy would definitely have mentioned it. She wouldn't have missed a chance to try and make herself look like a decent person and also brag that they could easily afford the high cost of them. They definitely haven't booked her in for them 😔
First maths exam is 20th may, my daughter is sitting it

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Can I just say.. I couldn't put my finger on why their vlogs of Ireland felt so so off to me.. I live on the WAW and whilst yes we have outstanding scenery and coastlines what makes Ireland special is.. The "Irish people"! Personality, language, culture, celtic heritage.. How can you do a travel vlog and not have one irish person appear and or our music.. There are many wonderful trad sessions at play every day all over the country. This was the weirdest representation of our country ever it was basically them in a van looking out a window
I would love it if someone had taken notes of how much of Ireland was actually shown in all of the vlogs - would it even be half an hour?

Going by what they did show Ireland had only cliffs, castles and beaches.

The Irish only eat fried breakfasts and burgers and Kerry has an Italian restaurant.

For 'travel lovers' they're pretty crap - to me their uploads resembled what a 10 year old would film on a school trip - them talking to a camera consistently and saying what they could see outside their window.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What’s with Creepy and Kerry? Take it he’s slobbering all over the Blarney Stone too 🤮
Probably thought it was a female!! I thought he got a bit excited at Ladies View as well.

Don't think they'd pay the admission into Blarney Castle nor would the twit be able to actually lean back to kiss the Blarney Stone.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Much as I utterly detest Creepy, he must get so pissed, as everytime he talks, mouth almighty lazy continually butts in, non stop verbal diarrhoea and now her clone and sidekick, Izzy joins in, taking the piss out of creepy and rattling on, in garbled, unintelligible speech.
They all have such a limited vocabulary, repeating the same fuckng words over and over. Please send those children to school, so they can widen their horizons.....and learn to speak more clearly.
Literally was going to post this. I abhor him but he does speak kind of reasonable language( when he's not acting gangsta..) and then fatty mcgobshite opens her mouth and starts blabbering on about nothing and butting in with utter rubbish! Quite funny to watch as it's predictable!

Reactions: 23
“You Irish love your ice cream”. Hmm, no I don’t believe Ireland are particularly known for that. I think like any nation there are a number of places that sell it, your family just happen to sniff it out like pigs looking for truffles.

If there is a hell, listening to them on loop is what I imagine it is.
Actually the Irish LOVE ice cream - don't know why and don't know when it became a 'thing'.

At a time the Irish people had actually the second highest consumption rate of ice cream in all of Europe!!!

You can get a 99 in fuel stations.

It was actually my kids that pointed out the Irish obsession with ice cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can I just say.. I couldn't put my finger on why their vlogs of Ireland felt so so off to me.. I live on the WAW and whilst yes we have outstanding scenery and coastlines what makes Ireland special is.. The "Irish people"! Personality, language, culture, celtic heritage.. How can you do a travel vlog and not have one irish person appear and or our music.. There are many wonderful trad sessions at play every day all over the country. This was the weirdest representation of our country ever it was basically them in a van looking out a window
So true, driving around like feral hermits, shouting stooonin, cute, omgee a sheep, overdubs from wiki, stopping every second for manchild to toss off on a drone, he is truly one utterly selfish ridiculous man. The only spark of enjoyment on the trip was from Isla when she was in the restaurant and the staff sang happy birthday to her, no aerial shots, shittle horror dolls from a bag or a mountain of lol dolls made her as happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sarah gets fatter ever day LOL
Chris is quite a tubster as well.

this is what I imagine Sarah’s mind to look like when she’s not mocking her kids or shopping
🍔🍕🥘🍝🍩🍭🍫🧀🧈

once I got to the vegetables I stopped scrolling bc we know she doesn’t eat anything remotely healthy

It blows my mind that anyone would let themselves go so badly.

I know I’ve made comments about her fatness before but I am just shocked at how quickly she chubbed up!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Good luck to those of you who have kids taking the GCSe (did I get that in the correct order? American here!)

hope your kids do well and are proud of themselves.

poor Izzy. I wish she had the same opportunities. You all sound like wonderful parents and people. It makes me so sad for the kids that they don’t have this. I hope they read here someday and see how much we care about them and also about each other on here

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.