The Ingham Family #229 Travelling with the pox, channel on the rocks, where are the baby's socks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Glennie how adorable are your little friends!
I love when we share dog pictures.
i hope prinny is ok. She is better off with granny tuna melt. I hope they leave her there.

heres my little princess with a leaf stuck on her. She would hate Chris and Sarah cause they smell like garbage

I’m reading the first thread and @famham posted this. The picture is Chris so I’m going with that this is real and not modified. I bet you he still messages young girls like this
I just wanted to post this so new members can see receipts of how disgusting he is.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
@Glennie how adorable are your little friends!
I love when we share dog pictures.
i hope prinny is ok. She is better off with granny tuna melt. I hope they leave her there.

heres my little princess with a leaf stuck on her. She would hate Chris and Sarah cause they smell like garbage

I’m reading the first thread and @famham posted this. The picture is Chris so I’m going with that this is real and not modified. I bet you he still messages young girls like this
I just wanted to post this so new members can see receipts of how disgusting he is.
Aww your princess is adorable (tit I’m starting to sound like creepy). The dogs aren’t mine unfortunately, they come over to play at what their parents call nanas doggy daycare 🤣. I wear them out then they go home and sleep 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Aww your princess is adorable (tit I’m starting to sound like creepy). The dogs aren’t mine unfortunately, they come over to play at what their parents call nanas doggy daycare 🤣. I wear them out then they go home and sleep 🤣
You are Grandma? That’s awesome! I plan on getting some granddogs for my parents someday. I just love dogs.

I worry a lot about prinny. And the SJ dog. I hate those two so much as well. Lock all 4 of these monsters up!!! I wish someone would step in and do something about these two families. 8 children are being failed every day. I worry so much about the kids’ future.

• Heart
  • Sad
You are Grandma? That’s awesome! I plan on getting some granddogs for my parents someday. I just love dogs.

I worry a lot about prinny. And the SJ dog. I hate those two so much as well. Lock all 4 of these monsters up!!! I wish someone would step in and do something about these two families. 8 children are being failed every day. I worry so much about the kids’ future.
I have human grand babies too 😂 however they don’t catch and bring a ball back to me the way these two do🤣. Love my human and furbabies as much as I hate those 2 families😄

• Heart
Who else think they will take lots of days off vlogging when Isabelle should be taking her gcse's to avoid questions?

Reactions: 39
That thumbnail of the girls wasn’t even from that day, Isabelle was a wearing different outfit in the vlog and Esme can’t even walk.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I don't know why he used that as the vlog title in the first place. I can't be the only one that sees something like "DO NOT MISS THIS" and immediately thinks now you've said that I am definitely going to miss it, and makes me think it will be crap anyway. Especially with the boring vlogs they have done so far, no one is actually going to believe it's something that can't be missed.

He's getting desperate, this trip has been a huge failure. They might pick up a few more views when home and around Mila's hospital appointments but it won't be enough and won't last long.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ve just watched the New York vlogs , the difference is so tremendous (obviously it’s before he did what he did) , they went to Florida the previous Oct ,New York in the February and I think they went back to Orlando in the April , how things have changed!!!

sarah seems to be trying to keep the girls at the age they were before things went wrong, yet without any maternal input or care, as mentioned by a previous poster , the girls were clean , they were also tidy, loved being at school, they loved going out walking the dog as a family, this was only 4 years ago

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They are getting desperate.. When I occasionally watch now they are littered with double ads that you can't skip! My daughter said she hasn't seen ads like it ever in vlogs and she watches a lot of you tube.

He is taking a risk with that as its probably making the ifam turn off.. Too many adds its virtually unwatchable.

I’ve just watched the New York vlogs , the difference is so tremendous (obviously it’s before he did what he did) , they went to Florida the previous Oct ,New York in the February and I think they went back to Orlando in the April , how things have changed!!!

sarah seems to be trying to keep the girls at the age they were before things went wrong, yet without any maternal input or care, as mentioned by a previous poster , the girls were clean , they were also tidy, loved being at school, they loved going out walking the dog as a family, this was only 4 years ago
Omg!! Isn't it! I literally cannot get over the change in them.. Especially lazy! I watched another family vlogger a few days ago from a few yrs ago.. They went to a pub neR Manchester Airport and met the inghams there.. My goodness.. Sarah was a different person.. Soft spoken.. Groomed.. Clean!.. Not obese.. Dirty.. Smelly.. Unkempt and loud and obnoxious like now.. Its like her whole personality changed as well as her outward appearance. Her bloody voice is completely different.. Its totally bizarre.. It must be some sort of mental breakdown.

Last edited:
Actually the Irish LOVE ice cream - don't know why and don't know when it became a 'thing'.
I didn't know that although I gather that the Gino's Gelato shops are quite popular (I think that was the place they visited in Westport, where Izzy instagrammed the neatly-stocked drinks fridge which made her happy).

I just assumed that they kept seeing ice cream sellers because they were on the tourist trail, especially being on the coast.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
He had changed title and moved pic on today’s offering! Wonder why?
Thought I was imagining it - wonder what that’s all about - although he’s just swapped out for a clickbate title. Maybe that’s why, views were low overnight 😂. The drone was worth £2000 at time of purchase but it won’t be now. the use of wtf is a little inappropriate as well with a child audience even if it is just an abbreviation!

Reactions: 20
He had changed title and moved pic on today’s offering! Wonder why?
He's desperate for views. Maybe he hopes the IFAM will think it's a new vlog and watch it again. 😆

If anyone wants a laugh this morning, the last 3 vlogs combined view count is 78k 🤣

1651302655497.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Yes, they used to go to some amazing places- can you imagine them spending a month in Australia/Singapore now?! I just can’t believe that they claim to prefer their travels now

Yes, they used to go to some amazing places- can you imagine them spending a month in Australia/Singapore now?! I just can’t believe that they claim to prefer their travels now
It's exhausting just watching lazy trying to make out she is having the time of her life living in a van in cold Ireland. Hey lazy.. You are over egging it now.. Noone literally noone believes you.
The poor cow was nearly in tears imagining being able to stay in a freaking campsite on a cold beach in Ireland. Even that must seem like a dream vacay to her after the van life tit show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He’s changed that thumbnail and put WTF!! When is that appropriate for kids!! He’s losing his mind!!
2095345C-341E-4886-B80A-2DF97B650800.jpeg

D865AD3D-CEE7-470C-8CCD-3D75361C9085.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.