Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loulou17

Can I just say.. I couldn't put my finger on why their vlogs of Ireland felt so so off to me.. I live on the WAW and whilst yes we have outstanding scenery and coastlines what makes Ireland special is.. The "Irish people"! Personality, language, culture, celtic heritage.. How can you do a travel vlog and not have one irish person appear and or our music.. There are many wonderful trad sessions at play every day all over the country. This was the weirdest representation of our country ever it was basically them in a van looking out a window

• Heart
Reactions: 89

Cocopops12

VIP Member
What a load of bollocks!
My youngest is 14 in July and they’re already talking about G.C.S.E’s at school, he’s already chosen the subjects he’s doing for year 10 in September. It’s going to be pretty full on for the next couple of years.
If I’m correct he’s just a bit younger than Izzys age when she was removed from school, and all she’s done in that time is make TikTok’s, light candles and copy from Wikipedia, and she’s looking at a grade 7! I better tell my son not to waste his time with school, I’m off to B&M to buy him some candles!
The absolute worst bit is when the slug does her smug routine with all Isabelle’s ‘A’s’ 😑 they just lie so naturally and so do their children.

It’s like the absolute stinker of a lie that they are set for life and don’t have to do YouTube. Yes okay! For fun, you drive round all day arguing as you have nothing to film, it ‘ruins your day’, you sit all night and evening reading hate and replying venom to the odd comment, you have to lie constantly, your kids are majorly unhappy, TikTok is awash with videos of your husband being a pedalo and generally ripping the piss out of all of you.
And why do we know it’s a lie?

A-companies house tells us so. So either you are avoiding paying tax or actually you did only have 2k at the bank last year #setforlife

B-set for life people have subprime mortgages with huge interest rates

C-Set for life people take out a 30k government bounce back loan for a charavan

D-claim furlough for 2 years for fictitious staff- again opening themselves up for public ridicule

E-get their children ‘tutors’ from bargain tutors.com (if they do at all!!!)

F-Wear disposable clothes from shein or primark, worn until standing up on their own, never to be seen again

G-have communal fucking shoes, no matter your size

H-Own an ex DPD van and drive from car park to car park in it

I- Drive a used airport taxi with mismatched seats (back and front)

J-Share one drink in a pub between many

K-leave their child without a seat until one is donated.

L- furnish their mega farble mansion only using home bargains, the range and b&m

M-constantly mention the cost of things

N-Have one sharing capital one card

O-Drive to places then never actually pay the entry fee

P-beg for free shit off the icunts

Q-create a business where the sole demographic is children and vulnerable adults, selling products on 500% mark ups and offering debt-ridden payment plans.

R-sell a tonne of said products on a promised Christmas delivery, never send said products but it finds your set for life Christmas

S-get the grooming granny to buy the decent, branded presents

T-having a P.O. Box

I literally could go on for ever, this is why Chris’s nose is massive, they lie so fucking much!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

user2683245

Stumped on wether lazy is pregnant or not, so thought this would be a good way to see what people think!

Do you think lazy is pregnant or not
😡-yes
🤢-no

please give any reasonings if you think she is, tried to look for evidence in latest vlogs but can’t find any

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 81

ThatMrsB

The Ingham Family #230 I've got a brand new combine harvester, do you wanna come skinny dipping with me?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Otghmd94

I’m 2018 they went to New York for 1.5 weeks, Florida for 2.5 weeks, Crete for 1 week, spent a month travelling around Singapore and Australia, Dubai, before Christmas, Lapland at Christmas for 1 week and Disneyland Paris for 1 week over new year. How do the girls, especially Isabelle not notice the change?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I’m 2018 they went to New York for 1.5 weeks, Florida for 2.5 weeks, Crete for 1 week, spent a month travelling around Singapore and Australia, Dubai, before Christmas, Lapland at Christmas for 1 week and Disneyland Paris for 1 week over new year. How do the girls, especially Isabelle not notice the change?!
Stockholm Syndrome. They empathise with their captors because they've been denied outside contact for so long they no longer are capable of viewing their situation with any logical perspective.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
Ffs, Christine took himself off to A&E in the middle of the night when there was fuck all wrong with him.
He was well enough to be pissing taking selfie’s in the waiting room, to upload to insta so all the kiddie fam would be feeling sorry for the lump of dough.
Lazy, took the whole family off to hospital whilst abroad, and then to a private appointment over a bit of dirt under her toenail.
Yet here’s Esme, who clearly cannot walk, she even said it hurts to put weight on it, and the pair of clowns just give her 2 sticks and expect her to get on with it 😳, they honestly never cease to amaze me.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

Impleo

VIP Member
Chris finally gets himself something to ride that isn't another woman! Congrats to him and Sarah 👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Abbvay

VIP Member
I could watch it - although only had a quick skim through.

Isabelle's part just seemed to be her telling other people that it's not the end of the world to fail, she's proud of everyone etc. She could barely look in the camera whilst speaking, she knows she's not doing any.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Yel

Chatty Member
Don't let the WAW (Fàilte Ireland) people hear you call it a "squiggle"....to them it's a chevron and they are apparently very proud and protective of it! 😉
Who knew that in 2022 an Irish government body would be the hero we needed :D

Very poetic that Fàilte Ireland (welcome Ireland) has given a big fuck off to the Inghams

• Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Only Creepy could drop the best part of 2.5 grand on a lawnmower when he has fuck all grass to mow. Can't wait to see his lady lumps wobbling away as he rides up and down the mud patch.

Still, it will be hilarious watching the bailiffs riding it down the driveway when they come to repossess everything the prick and fatty own.

• Haha
  • Heart

slmapg

VIP Member
A hospital is NOT a place someone should be vlogging. It’s disrespectful, imagine you’ve had awful news, just lost someone, and you’ve got that idiot passing you talking into his camera on a stick….disgusting. It should not be allowed no matter who you are!

• Heart
Reactions: 63

sostrange

That van looks like mayhem, as others have said you need to maintain a basic level of hygiene, be able to sleep and eat adequately, but weeks on end for 7 people in that van is just disgusting. Where are all the kids getting washed and changed in the morning, particularly the older ones that need their privacy. Chris mentions nothing about getting clean water for the van or disposing of waste. Have they got access to clean clothes, where are storing their dirty clothes? The kids personal items? There is nothing about their trip that makes me jealous, it’s neglectful and selfish on the parents part, particularly as they have a lovely big house sitting empty at home.

They never show how they actually live in the van day to day in their vlogs. Like the lack of going into detail about homeschooling.

With the kids I can’t get over how they have no shame about uploading footage to the world of them climbing mountains in flip flops, apparently Isla now being fine to sit in a restaurant (let’s hope she’s not contagious) detailing that Esme can’t walk on her foot but haven’t taken her to a doctor. They are not normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 63