The Ingham Family #229 Travelling with the pox, channel on the rocks, where are the baby's socks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, they used to go to some amazing places- can you imagine them spending a month in Australia/Singapore now?! I just can’t believe that they claim to prefer their travels now
Still didn't really holiday thou Sat inside watch films due to weather or going cinema 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good luck to those of you who have kids taking the GCSe (did I get that in the correct order? American here!)

hope your kids do well and are proud of themselves.

poor Izzy. I wish she had the same opportunities. You all sound like wonderful parents and people. It makes me so sad for the kids that they don’t have this. I hope they read here someday and see how much we care about them and also about each other on here
Thank you @bump1212
I love your posts, I remember when you read through all the Ingham threads and you could just see the disbelief and anger at whatever this idiotic pair got up too. X

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What chances do the children have when the parents are this thick?

Screenshot 2022-04-30 091902.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow, I can't believe he's added 'WTF' to the thumbnail, so inappropriate! Considering they are meant to be professional family vloggers he is so dumb.

Reactions: 35
I think he's finally doing research into how youtube thumbnails, titles etc work. Seems like he's still nit getting it right.

I also wonder if, once again, the original photo in the background is not his own.

Reactions: 19
Poor Isabelle is not going to sit her GCSE's. I wonder what they'll do on the days when the kids her age sit their maths GCSE etc? Will they go so far as to lie that she has sat the exam that day? Yes, yes they will. If they had booked her very expensive GCSEs, Lazy would definitely have mentioned it. She wouldn't have missed a chance to try and make herself look like a decent person and also brag that they could easily afford the high cost of them. They definitely haven't booked her in for them 😔
Also if she was going to sit her exams they shouldn't have selfishly gone on the most boring holiday for the last number of weeks. She wouldn't have been able to get any proper studying done. There is no way she is prepared to sit these exams. PS I'm from Ireland and don't let the minghams adventure to the WAW put people off. It really is beautiful but not through the lens of the MINGHAMS.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve just watched the New York vlogs , the difference is so tremendous (obviously it’s before he did what he did) , they went to Florida the previous Oct ,New York in the February and I think they went back to Orlando in the April , how things have changed!!!

sarah seems to be trying to keep the girls at the age they were before things went wrong, yet without any maternal input or care, as mentioned by a previous poster , the girls were clean , they were also tidy, loved being at school, they loved going out walking the dog as a family, this was only 4 years ago
Thing is though none of that was before he did what he did. It was during/after. He was happily talking to Jess whilst filming himself playing the perfect family man on their Disney holiday. He planned all those other trips knowing what he was up to and still filming every day.

That should show Sarah what kind of person he is. Who would want those vlogs up knowing what he was really up to? But her problem is that she only thinks it went wrong when it came out to the public. She isn't really bothered that he did it, just that people found out. She isn't bothered how all of it has impacted on the children's lives, as long as she can ignore it and carry on getting money for doing nothing.

• Heart
Well, it’s the year 22,000 according to the creepy one - doesn’t time fly, eh? Stupid pillock was just trying to show off that he knew that something that occurred in the 5th century would have been in the year 400 and something.

Lazy, can you please stop mocking Isabelle (you know, your daughter) when she speaks, especially when you’ve only just finished “sprouting” what can only be described as verbal diarrhoea yourself. Nasty woman, the looks you give her are awful:

View attachment 1230925
She looks like she’s off to pull pints in the local boozer of a run down estate.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They are getting desperate.. When I occasionally watch now they are littered with double ads that you can't skip! My daughter said she hasn't seen ads like it ever in vlogs and she watches a lot of you tube.

He is taking a risk with that as its probably making the ifam turn off.. Too many adds its virtually unwatchable.

Omg!! Isn't it! I literally cannot get over the change in them.. Especially lazy! I watched an r fam vlog a few days ago from a few yrs ago.. They went to a pub neR Manchester Airport and met the inghams there.. My goodness.. Sarah was a different person.. Soft spoken.. Groomed.. Clean!.. Not obese.. Dirty.. Smelly.. Unkempt and loud and obnoxious like now.. Its like her whole personality changed as well as her outward appearance. Her bloody voice is completely different.. Its totally bizarre.. It must be some sort of mental breakdown.
Sarahs soft spoken voice was a act …this is the real her now..she just can’t be bothered to keep up the act !

When was the last time we saw creepy without his Beenie on? One of these days he’s going to take it off to reveal a ginger/black ombré chin length bob, as the last time he had a haircut was around the time mila was born. Even than he didn’t take his beenie off they just trimmed around it

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.