The Ingham Family #229 Travelling with the pox, channel on the rocks, where are the baby's socks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Steve! Any chance of you and your hideous missis Zelda stepping in and making those moronic parents sort their lives out?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
They did raise that monster Chris..but surely even those grandparents can't be happy to see the children looking ill, miserable etc. 24/7

Reactions: 42
I wonder if chris and sarah are like they are with Isla because maybe she keeps asking to go back to school, calls them out on stuff ect.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
In the olden days of Youtube 3 strikes and it was "This channel has been suspended". How the duck have these bleep's got away with so many strikes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
I’m 2018 they went to New York for 1.5 weeks, Florida for 2.5 weeks, Crete for 1 week, spent a month travelling around Singapore and Australia, Dubai, before Christmas, Lapland at Christmas for 1 week and Disneyland Paris for 1 week over new year. How do the girls, especially Isabelle not notice the change?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
I’m 2018 they went to New York for 1.5 weeks, Florida for 2.5 weeks, Crete for 1 week, spent a month travelling around Singapore and Australia, Dubai, before Christmas, Lapland at Christmas for 1 week and Disneyland Paris for 1 week over new year. How do the girls, especially Isabelle not notice the change?!
Stockholm Syndrome. They empathise with their captors because they've been denied outside contact for so long they no longer are capable of viewing their situation with any logical perspective.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
I've never understood why they go away for such long periods of time. Most people go away for 1 or 2 weeks, a month if travelling far and wide, this lot travel for months on end even when they have nowhere to go. They make it so obvious they are constantly running because they will go home for a week or two then be off again. It makes me wonder if they are on some sort of benefits, because some benefits require different rules. Like pip for example, you have to spend minimum of 35 hours a week looking after the disabled person if you want to claim carers allowance. I'm not up on benefits, but is there one where you have to be home for so long then you can go off again? I've no idea. Seems odd that they go home for a couple of weeks then they go off for months then they go home again. I remember just after Christmas when Chris was trying to get around Sarah to rent their house out for a year and they would travel for the whole year. I think if Mila wasn't in the cast, he would have totally bullied Sarah into doing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
19k views 😱 for a total of 43k views on social blade. I think that’s an all time record. That’s including their ‘side hustle’ aka glory days vlogs ;)

I’d have to give up, I couldn’t embarrass myself like that. Also they supposedly have several income streams 🤣🤣🤔🤔 they just wouldn’t need to. But we all know it’s utter bullshit. If they did have side businesses 🤣 they could stop or just drop down to 2 uploads a week or like DVG once in a blue moon. You know the channel that started over two years after theirs…..

Reactions: 31
That van looks like mayhem, as others have said you need to maintain a basic level of hygiene, be able to sleep and eat adequately, but weeks on end for 7 people in that van is just disgusting. Where are all the kids getting washed and changed in the morning, particularly the older ones that need their privacy. Chris mentions nothing about getting clean water for the van or disposing of waste. Have they got access to clean clothes, where are storing their dirty clothes? The kids personal items? There is nothing about their trip that makes me jealous, it’s neglectful and selfish on the parents part, particularly as they have a lovely big house sitting empty at home.

They never show how they actually live in the van day to day in their vlogs. Like the lack of going into detail about homeschooling.

With the kids I can’t get over how they have no shame about uploading footage to the world of them climbing mountains in flip flops, apparently Isla now being fine to sit in a restaurant (let’s hope she’s not contagious) detailing that Esme can’t walk on her foot but haven’t taken her to a doctor. They are not normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Was it just me or did anyone else notice in the incy wincy spider scene how vicious Sarah was with Jace? She looked like she was about to strangle him at one point and looked like thunder! She seemed aware that she needed to glance at the camera an raise half a smile but to me that was a massive red flag. How far would she go when there is no camera on them?

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I don't think any of them have showered or brushed their teeth in weeks :sick: I can't imagine the smell!
I genuinely feel so sorry for the kids, they have gone from luxury hotels and clean clothes to living on each others laps, living on pasta and wearing unwashed clothes. All because of their pervy dad. They should be ashamed of themselves

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
I wonder if chris and sarah are like they are with Isla because maybe she keeps asking to go back to school, calls them out on stuff ect.
She probably says stuff she’s not supposed to about their crappy life and they have to keep editing her, Esme and Isabelle are old enough to go along with this tit show and Jace is too young to know anything 🤨

Reactions: 30
Well done @Charlotte1993 for such a fantastic thread title.

I had a work event so missed all the fun last night. 🤣 Vlogs being deleted all over the place and the views are dire. How much more does it take for Creepy and Lazy to realise the Youtube bubble has well and truly popped?

At least they'll have content when they're forced to sell their house, as there's no way they can afford to keep living there with how little they're making from Youtube.

Reactions: 27
That van looks like mayhem, as others have said you need to maintain a basic level of hygiene, be able to sleep and eat adequately, but weeks on end for 7 people in that van is just disgusting. Where are all the kids getting washed and changed in the morning, particularly the older ones that need their privacy. Chris mentions nothing about getting clean water for the van or disposing of waste. Have they got access to clean clothes, where are storing their dirty clothes? The kids personal items? There is nothing about their trip that makes me jealous, it’s neglectful and selfish on the parents part, particularly as they have a lovely big house sitting empty at home.

They never show how they actually live in the van day to day in their vlogs. Like the lack of going into detail about homeschooling.

With the kids I can’t get over how they have no shame about uploading footage to the world of them climbing mountains in flip flops, apparently Isla now being fine to sit in a restaurant (let’s hope she’s not contagious) detailing that Esme can’t walk on her foot but haven’t taken her to a doctor. They are not normal.
I’ve never understood why they don’t regularly stop at a laundromat to do their washing whilst travelling - those children seem to have to reuse their dirty clothes or throw a hoodie over their pyjamas. The other thing thing that baffles me is why they never ever put a bib on Mila when she’s eating?!?? Especially since they don’t do laundry - how many times does that baby eat/snack throughout the day putting filth on top of filth… Sarah has hundreds of bibs, she bought about an entire country’s supply and proudly showed us the mountains of “beautiful” designs… I mean seriously though, where are they!??? If she forgot them then why can’t she buy some more or at the very least tuck a facecloth under the baby’s chin to keep the food off of her clothes. Drives me nuts!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I’ve never understood why they don’t regularly stop at a laundromat to do their washing whilst travelling - those children seem to have to reuse their dirty clothes or throw a hoodie over their pyjamas. The other thing thing that baffles me is why they never ever put a bib on Mila when she’s eating?!?? Especially since they don’t do laundry - how many times does that baby eat/snack throughout the day putting filth on top of filth… Sarah has hundreds of bibs, she bought about an entire country’s supply and proudly showed us the mountains of “beautiful” designs… I mean seriously though, where are they!??? If she forgot them then why can’t she buy some more or at the very least tuck a facecloth under the baby’s chin to keep the food off of her clothes. Drives me nuts!
Ha ha! Would they even know what a face cloth was?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was it just me or did anyone else notice in the incy wincy spider scene how vicious Sarah was with Jace? She looked like she was about to strangle him at one point and looked like thunder! She seemed aware that she needed to glance at the camera an raise half a smile but to me that was a massive red flag. How far would she go when there is no camera on them?
Yep. She's obviously trying to make out that it's just harmless messing about but when you catch a glimpse of her face it's clearly not and you can see the flash of aggression. Then at approx 13:05 she held his head and said, "I'm going to pull your head off". Who says that to their child, even in jest?!

We've seen her grab her kids by the face lots of times and it's ugly stuff.

Poor Mila didn't look very impressed with all the rowdy behaviour carrying on next to her. She definitely hasn't looked herself in the last few vlogs.

And Lazy's aggressive tone when she yelled to Creepy about getting her Dublin shopping time...like a proper moody old fish wife. That'll be a waste of time anyway as she's only ever interested in the chain stores that she can visit anytime.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.