The Ingham Family #229 Travelling with the pox, channel on the rocks, where are the baby's socks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vlogs up had to wait to all free as liking and replying to every comment and deleting I bet Need them all for damage control

Brilliant teacher again 🤣 first sentence "jace has his tool box to go do some tooling?" 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Ok, half way through vlog, looks like they left esme in the van when they were walking round those ruins.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
they really need to book a spectacular surprise holiday.. and pronto if they want some views and new viewers and to salvage their dying channel

take the kids to south east Asia or somewhere exotic and exciting… nobody wants to watch you drive the pedophile van round the UK

Reactions: 26
Ok, half way through vlog, looks like they left esme in the van when they were walking round those ruins.
They didn’t just leave Esme in the van they also left Mila! She’s a baby in a cast left with a 12 year old!! Will these 2 never learn!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
They didn’t just leave Esme in the van they also left Mila! She’s a baby in a cast left with a 12 year old!! Will these 2 never learn!!
I bet they locked the bloody doors as well! Imagine if she is making toast or something and a fire starts - the panic of opening the doors would put them in terrible danger

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Did they actually go round the ring of Kerry, like all 110+ miles of it?

Is the don't be a dumb goat some QUOTE for the vlog or is he just insulting his viewers because he wants to see how low he can get the views?

Reactions: 20
Did they actually go round the ring of Kerry, like all 110+ miles of it?

Is the don't be a dumb goat some QUOTE for the vlog or is he just insulting his viewers because he wants to see how low he can get the views?
Well done it in about 2 hours so 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣
Great way to keep the few fans by insulting them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Their language skills are so lacking….. cute, cool, Insane and stunning. So 14 cools and 8 insanes later, the vlog wasn’t worth viewing. Yeah, Esme, with a bad foot, left behind to babysit a baby in a leg cast. That about fits the bill 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
"Good morning ifam, we woke up today to a beee-yoot-iful view, absolutely stunnin. Esme still can't walk but luckily we're so close to the water she can just get straight in. We had the BEST sleep last night, it's so comfortable sleeping on a slant like this. I've told Babe that I want my bed like this at home, I mean our bed because we definitely share it *cackle*'
You missed, ‘you’re joining uz…’ etc. Not that I would ever correct you, dear @Abbvay 😉 But they have really been repeating themselves ad nauseam.

Lazy’s fake ‘accent’ really slipped on the latest offering when she says toh in place of to - regarding paddle boards and places to go toh.

Notice Isla in socks & flip-flops running around in the little cave thing are they hoping for another injury?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Their language skills are so lacking….. cute, cool, Insane and stunning. So 14 cools and 8 insanes later, the vlog wasn’t worth viewing. Yeah, Esme, with a bad foot, left behind to babysit a baby in a leg cast. That about fits the bill 🤦‍♀️
take a shot every time they call something cute, cool, insane or stunning

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.