The Ingham Family #229 Travelling with the pox, channel on the rocks, where are the baby's socks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the comments are turned off probably cos Isla got over her infectious stage of chicken pox in 2 days? Anyone think lazy has read here re mila being too low in sling n that’s why she purposely kissed her hat to prove she’s in the right position?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
When walking on the Texan High Street vibe street did anyone notice Creepy put his hand over his face and looked down as someone was passing them. Lazys eyes were everywhere too, what a way to live, thinking someone's going to recognise you for all the wrong reasons in their case.

Reactions: 47
I don't understand the payments etc but looks like this month have earned less than £3000 considering there's 7 of them all the outgoings including petrol and mortgage how can they survive much longer? That may even be before the 11+ removed videos Compared to where they were a few years ago they have lost everything I did used to think why don't the girls ask about the big holidays but you can sadly see how isolated and locked away they have become they don't even care about personal hygiene Creepy has them trapped and they think its normal I feel so sorry for them no education or ideas on the real world they will really suffer when older

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I've never understood why they go away for such long periods of time. Most people go away for 1 or 2 weeks, a month if travelling far and wide, this lot travel for months on end even when they have nowhere to go. They make it so obvious they are constantly running because they will go home for a week or two then be off again. It makes me wonder if they are on some sort of benefits, because some benefits require different rules. Like pip for example, you have to spend minimum of 35 hours a week looking after the disabled person if you want to claim carers allowance. I'm not up on benefits, but is there one where you have to be home for so long then you can go off again? I've no idea. Seems odd that they go home for a couple of weeks then they go off for months then they go home again. I remember just after Christmas when Chris was trying to get around Sarah to rent their house out for a year and they would travel for the whole year. I think if Mila wasn't in the cast, he would have totally bullied Sarah into doing that.
There are rules regarding the length of holidays, but as there are many different benefits it gets complicated as some have different rules.

If any benefits are claimed and I assume as they are a notorious family, let's say the benefits agencies will already have their beady eye on them. 👀

Newspapers/Facebook etc are monitored regularly lol.

Reactions: 10
You just know the smell in that van is a mix of fish, onion, grease, eggs, cheesy feet, tit and halitosis. :sick: Driving that musky van around should be considered chemical warfare.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I’ve never understood why they don’t regularly stop at a laundromat to do their washing whilst travelling - those children seem to have to reuse their dirty clothes or throw a hoodie over their pyjamas. The other thing thing that baffles me is why they never ever put a bib on Mila when she’s eating?!?? Especially since they don’t do laundry - how many times does that baby eat/snack throughout the day putting filth on top of filth… Sarah has hundreds of bibs, she bought about an entire country’s supply and proudly showed us the mountains of “beautiful” designs… I mean seriously though, where are they!??? If she forgot them then why can’t she buy some more or at the very least tuck a facecloth under the baby’s chin to keep the food off of her clothes. Drives me nuts!
Sarah just likes buying things for the sake of it, she doesn't use any of it. Bibs, socks, clothes that are already too small and will never be worn. She buys accessories for the house with no idea in mind even which room they are for. Has she ever been in a shop and left without buying anything? Even in the early days of vlogging on shopping trips she would say things like "Isabelle still has £10 left so we're going back to find something else to buy" which is such an odd attitude. If you've already been in Primark and got everything you wanted why go back in to spend the rest on something that you didn't want the first time! It's just all about buying things.

I don't think it's just about spending money because there are lots of ways she could spend without having physical items, it's just having lots of stuff which is why bargain shops suit her. Then it gets put in the garage, thrown away, returned or sold so she can start all over again. That's the appeal of having more babies for her, new baby means all new things even though with the small age gap between Mila and Jace there shouldn't have been much she needed new. She isn't going to wash the clothes anyway, they are all so dirty now that she doesn't even think anything of it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Seeing that clip someone posted, Jace on the bed, how careless are they around Milas cast. Serious idiots those two. 😡 That poor baby, they don’t deserve her.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
If I were either of those twits I honestly would be worried sick about money right now. I certainly wouldn’t want to be driving around in the hot box constantly! The only thing I can think is it’s actually cheaper then being at home as they are not having to pay gas or electricity on the manor?
how long have they been in the house now? I’m sure the channel was already suffering even when they bought it???? Huge huge mistake

Reactions: 39
Seeing that clip someone posted, Jace on the bed, how careless are they around Milas cast. Serious idiots those two. 😡 That poor baby, they don’t deserve her.
If you had no idea about this family you'd never know the poor child was currently in a Spica cast to hopefully correct a problem that could have lifelong consequences. They haven't changed a single thing about her care to help aid her recovery and give the cast the best chance of working. 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
C9D64086-FA21-4687-8F56-94BB41FCA65F.jpeg

Chikdren 🙄 They are not doing much growing up
in Mingham Mannor are they, half of them are being dragged up the other half are regressing to toddlerhood which includes the 16 year old.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
And how much time have they actually enjoyed growing up in it? Sad thing is I really don't think Lazy knows the situation she believes creepy about the strange mortgage etc How's he gonna explain why they lose the house? She will still stick by him thou and blame the trolls

Creepy will go running back to him mummies will she take the children? What will happen to lazy? Can see her crashing at her sisters 🤦‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 31
Has Lazy forgotten that a few days ago they were declaring their love for Ireland and all of the amazing houses there, even saying that they wanted to pack up and move there? What's changed? 🤔

Reactions: 29
Finally caught up on all the trademark drama. They had over two weeks notice to stop using it and still carried on. o_O

I can't think that the Irish tourism authority wanted more than just removing the logo from thumbnails. They still certainly have delusions of grandeur to carry on. I bet their piss attitude rubs people up the wrong way and makes them pursue.

I can imagine creepy replied something along the lines of "we have 1.3 million subscribers, you should be thanking us!"

All this over a squiggle that wouldn't make any difference to views :LOL:

Reactions: 42
1651224461867.png

Errrm she does realise that Jace is a boy... right? Why not say the children / kids

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Lazy’s up early! Damage control? Or taking the baby to the hospital?

I’ve been up every 2 hours with my senior girl - feline, 18. She’d had diarrhea & vomiting every 2 hours. I think it’s probably a symptom of her kidneys failing which is to be expected and being managed. Of course it would happen the day that my car is in for a service 😬
She’s settled now, but we are both reasonably exhausted. She’s sleeping on her heating pad, I’m on Tattle!

Checked in to see what’s up on Everything Ingham - a rampaging herd of silent elephants in the group! The ‘very busy admin team’ must be fully earning their blessings from their Dear Leader for vetting every post and monitoring comments for damage control. Only praise allowed.

One post was asking for suggestions for an 11 year old’s birthday party. Ideas came such as spa day, make-up tutorial, out for pizza/movie with friends. Lots of ‘pamper days’.
a) ok, times have changed - but make up tutorial, mani-pedis for a girl turning eleven??! Exact opposite end of the scale with the Ingham teen, approaching 17, squealing over a generic stuffed toy.
b) all suggestions a world away from anything the Ingham 10-11 year old would get. No mention of dolls or ill-fitting clothes in sales chosen by fashion-criminal mother 🤔

Right, back to catching up…

Oops, spoke too soon - there have been questions, few answers, but one from a ‘fully qualified and licensed all-around [sic] media agent professional’ responding as a ‘huge big massive fan of the Ingham family’ who apparently loves them ‘immensely because they have helped me with keeping calm, relaxed, happy, loved etc…’. ‘…respectfully asking the members of the ifam to please please continue to be nice and friendly and supportive to myself and the other ifam…’

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.