The Ingham Family #229 Travelling with the pox, channel on the rocks, where are the baby's socks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1651225414347.png

It's so generous that Shitle offers free shipping when you spend over £200. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
All this over a squiggle that wouldn't make any difference to views :LOL:
Don't let the WAW (Fàilte Ireland) people hear you call it a "squiggle"....to them it's a chevron and they are apparently very proud and protective of it! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They did raise that monster Chris..but surely even those grandparents can't be happy to see the children looking ill, miserable etc. 24/7
They can’t do anything about it unfortunately s & c are that evil they do anything to stop them from seeing the kids , I can imagine them to play with the kids as a weapon to them , if they did anything about that

Seeing that clip someone posted, Jace on the bed, how careless are they around Milas cast. Serious idiots those two. 😡 That poor baby, they don’t deserve her.
She hasn’t been her smiley self for a few days either poor baby

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oops, spoke too soon - there have been questions, few answers, but one from a ‘fully qualified and licensed all-around [sic] media agent professional’ responding as a ‘huge big massive fan of the Ingham family’ who apparently loves them ‘immensely because they have helped me with keeping calm, relaxed, happy, loved etc…’. ‘…respectfully asking the members of the ifam to please please continue to be nice and friendly and supportive to myself and the other ifam…’
There's an awful lot of these kind of comments lately. This though, sounds like something Creepy would write. The choice of adjectives especially.
It's extremely worrying how many Ifannies look to them for emotional support though.

Wonder how many sock accounts the clown has?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1229857

Chikdren 🙄 They are not doing much growing up
in Mingham Mannor are they, half of them are being dragged up the other half are regressing to toddlerhood which includes the 16 year old.
I will say it again that balcony is an accident waiting to happen and should be flagged up to the planning office - that little rebel will straight round the end of the glass and I hate to think what would happen - so dangerous

Reactions: 30
Ha ha! Would they even know what a face cloth was?
i remember Esme using the corner of a towel as a facecloth once when she was showing her evening routine
So sad those children haven’t been taught the basics of hygiene

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Just a thought: do you think Chris turned the comments off on the last vlog, or does YouTube turn off your comments if you get loads of copyrights/reportings?

Reactions: 15
Just had my daughter’s GCSE timetable come through. All her years of hard work are finally coming to a head.

There’s no way in hell Isabelle will be sitting hers. She has been robbed of her education by her mother and step father. They should be ashamed.

• Sad
Reactions: 51
Just had my daughter’s GCSE timetable come through. All her years of hard work are finally coming to a head.

There’s no way in hell Isabelle will be sitting hers. She has been robbed of her education by her mother and step father. They should be ashamed.
My daughter got hers this week aswell and I’ve been buying practice prediction papers for maths and science. (Not sure if allowed but delete if not) If anyone’s child is doing edexcel higher maths drop me a pm I bought the wrong exam board and can email them on to you instead would be a shame for them to go to waste, I mean lazy if you are reading this I can send them to you for Issy but she’s not doing higher maths or any gcse’s is she 🙄

Reactions: 23
Don't let the WAW (Fàilte Ireland) people hear you call it a "squiggle"....to them it's a chevron and they are apparently very proud and protective of it! 😉
Who knew that in 2022 an Irish government body would be the hero we needed :D

Very poetic that Fàilte Ireland (welcome Ireland) has given a big duck off to the Inghams

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Ffs, Christine took himself off to A&E in the middle of the night when there was duck all wrong with him.
He was well enough to be pissing taking selfie’s in the waiting room, to upload to insta so all the kiddie fam would be feeling sorry for the lump of dough.
Lazy, took the whole family off to hospital whilst abroad, and then to a private appointment over a bit of dirt under her toenail.
Yet here’s Esme, who clearly cannot walk, she even said it hurts to put weight on it, and the pair of clowns just give her 2 sticks and expect her to get on with it 😳, they honestly never cease to amaze me.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
If I were either of those twits I honestly would be worried sick about money right now. I certainly wouldn’t want to be driving around in the hot box constantly! The only thing I can think is it’s actually cheaper then being at home as they are not having to pay gas or electricity on the manor?
how long have they been in the house now? I’m sure the channel was already suffering even when they bought it???? Huge huge mistake
I think they probably offset food etc as a business expense when they travel too. Not sure it would fly if they were audited but I bet they try!

Ffs, Christine took himself off to A&E in the middle of the night when there was duck all wrong with him.
He was well enough to be pissing taking selfie’s in the waiting room, to upload to insta so all the kiddie fam would be feeling sorry for the lump of dough.
Lazy, took the whole family off to hospital whilst abroad, and then to a private appointment over a bit of dirt under her toenail.
Yet here’s Esme, who clearly cannot walk, she even said it hurts to put weight on it, and the pair of clowns just give her 2 sticks and expect her to get on with it 😳, they honestly never cease to amaze me.
Do you think it’s because they are sooooo disgusting and filthy? It would def attract the wrong sort of attention from medics wouldn’t it? They know they are on thin ice

Reactions: 22
She hurt her foot before Christmas too. They tried to hide it.
Imagine if it's the same foot and she got an xray and they saw a previous injury that was untreated.

If a child can't walk on their foot, they need it seen to by a medical profession.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.