The Ingham Family #229 Travelling with the pox, channel on the rocks, where are the baby's socks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor kids ate that roast like no tomorrow
Islas table manners leave a lot to be desired eating that roast dinner😳Shocking.

Oh and Sarah, if you watch your Ireland vlogs back, you will see for yourself, the children most definitely do not share your enthusiasm for travel and adventure….well not the ones you and your husband are giving them at the moment anyway. It’s not as if they even have a choice do they?

Please, please, wash them more frequently ( the little ones ), educate them more throughly ( all of them ) and respect their privacy more often.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
She was so waiting for a shower - I bet she was.

Isla was really quiet while Izzy and the mouthy one were arguing in the caff, she feigned falling asleep at the end.

I don't know how Lazy allows them to be so loud while others are in there.

Esme was limping when walking.

Isla is eating dinner, with no manners at all

They didn't do much research - well it shows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
They must've 'wild camped' after getting off the ferry at Holyhead. The crossing takes about 4.5 hours and it was pitch black arriving. Going by the sunset in Ireland that might've been 830pm-ish making it possibly 1am getting off the ferry. Cut to them going through the tunnel at Penmaenmawr on the A55 in daylight, it takes about 45 mins to get there from Holyhead. Cheeky bastards wild camping in my vicinity.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Already deleted my comment asking where the other half of the vlogs had gone 🙄 They're so heavy handed with the deletions. Must have hit a nerve...

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She was so waiting for a shower - I bet she was.

View attachment 1233190

Isla was really quiet while Izzy and the mouthy one were arguing in the caff, she feigned falling asleep at the end.

I don't know how Lazy allows them to be so loud while others are in there.

Esme was limping when walking.

View attachment 1233195

Isla is eating dinner, with no manners at all

View attachment 1233197

They didn't do much research - well it shows.

View attachment 1233199
Thank you for these, saves me looking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There are a couple of vlog comments tonight asking if the Minghams are going to be going to America again or if they would consider a Disney Cruise.

They could NEVER go on a cruise because of Creepy’s constant need to run away and avoid seeing people who might recognise him. He would be trapped on a ship for a week, constantly bumping into people who might call him out in public. There would be no escape from judgement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Lazy films herself getting out of the van and saying hello to the friends but tries to avoid filming their faces. Needless to say she shows a little too much of it and I find the house in minutes, having never set foot in Ireland. Lets just say it's cheaper than Rosabelle Manor and a heck of a lot nicer too!
Yes, now it's mentioned the friends property is easily found.

The adults & the little girl obviuosly didn't want to be filmed, but the 2 boys at the table were visible. (I hid them in my clip, so it is easy Lazy)

They really are a liability

Reactions: 19
Will this be applicable for the van.

I'd report it but I'm not aware of the Reg No.
Doubt it. It does seem to specifically say a manufacturer or a dealer not 'Tits McGee the DPD bodger'

It seems you can alsoreport a private seller but it's not up for sale (yet).

1651348466774.png

Reactions: 10
ooh sounds like you are not too far from me, i was born in Newcastle but moved just over the river into west Gateshead not to far from the Northumberland or Durham borders. So beamish isn't too far from me either.
I’m much further down now, nearer the Yorkshire dales but still pretty close. 45 minutes max if you put your foot down.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her right honourable Lady Sarah of Seacroft deems her six most precious people in the world share her zest for life and travel. Forgive me I can’t get her list of these diamonds to six.
1 Herself
2 The capital one card
3 Hi Steve ( bedroom conquest)
4 My forever Dave (bedroom conquest)
5 Half of Seacroft
And………???????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Her right honourable Lady Sarah of Seacroft deems her six most precious people in the world share her zest for life and travel. Forgive me I can’t get her list of these diamonds to six.
1 Herself
2 The capital one card
3 Hi Steve ( bedroom conquest)
4 My forever Dave (bedroom conquest)
5 Half of Seacroft
And………???????
6. Easter eggs owned by issy

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think it's time we started a crowdfund for a decent bra for Christopher Malcolm, who appears to be on his "angry week" every week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So after the last insane uncool Ireland adventure vanlifers vlog, we can see that the beds were once again in view, so that’s the whole trip without the table and studying space in place. Nice one

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.