The Ingham Family #229 Travelling with the pox, channel on the rocks, where are the baby's socks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of bollocks!
My youngest is 14 in July and they’re already talking about G.C.S.E’s at school, he’s already chosen the subjects he’s doing for year 10 in September. It’s going to be pretty full on for the next couple of years.
If I’m correct he’s just a bit younger than Izzys age when she was removed from school, and all she’s done in that time is make TikTok’s, light candles and copy from Wikipedia, and she’s looking at a grade 7! I better tell my son not to waste his time with school, I’m off to B&M to buy him some candles!
The absolute worst bit is when the slug does her smug routine with all Isabelle’s ‘A’s’ 😑 they just lie so naturally and so do their children.

It’s like the absolute stinker of a lie that they are set for life and don’t have to do YouTube. Yes okay! For fun, you drive round all day arguing as you have nothing to film, it ‘ruins your day’, you sit all night and evening reading hate and replying venom to the odd comment, you have to lie constantly, your kids are majorly unhappy, TikTok is awash with videos of your husband being a pedalo and generally ripping the piss out of all of you.
And why do we know it’s a lie?

A-companies house tells us so. So either you are avoiding paying tax or actually you did only have 2k at the bank last year #setforlife

B-set for life people have subprime mortgages with huge interest rates

C-Set for life people take out a 30k government bounce back loan for a charavan

D-claim furlough for 2 years for fictitious staff- again opening themselves up for public ridicule

E-get their children ‘tutors’ from bargain tutors.com (if they do at all!!!)

F-Wear disposable clothes from shein or primark, worn until standing up on their own, never to be seen again

G-have communal bleeping shoes, no matter your size

H-Own an ex DPD van and drive from car park to car park in it

I- Drive a used airport taxi with mismatched seats (back and front)

J-Share one drink in a pub between many

K-leave their child without a seat until one is donated.

L- furnish their mega farble mansion only using home bargains, the range and b&m

M-constantly mention the cost of things

N-Have one sharing capital one card

O-Drive to places then never actually pay the entry fee

P-beg for free tit off the icunts

Q-create a business where the sole demographic is children and vulnerable adults, selling products on 500% mark ups and offering debt-ridden payment plans.

R-sell a tonne of said products on a promised Christmas delivery, never send said products but it finds your set for life Christmas

S-get the grooming granny to buy the decent, branded presents

T-having a P.O. Box

I literally could go on for ever, this is why Chris’s nose is massive, they lie so bleeping much!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Sorry if this has already been said.I’m not up to date yet and I haven’t watched the minghams in a while. I’ve just watched their latest vlog and I can not believe how Isla is holding her cutlery at the dinner table. I’d be so embarrassed having dinner at a friends and my kids ate like her. Her and esme both have elbows on the table as well.They have no manners whatsoever.They all still look like a bunch of tramps.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
1 defence for them they said izzy has been locked away on the computer since back well she probably has as that's around when the vlogs were removed and since then they are on top of everything, deleting anything negative, liking every comment and replying to many so that's what's she's probably doing 🤦‍♀️😡

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry if this has already been said.I’m not up to date yet and I haven’t watched the minghams in a while. I’ve just watched their latest vlog and I can not believe how Isla is holding her cutlery at the dinner table. I’d be so embarrassed having dinner at a friends and my kids ate like her. Her and esme both have elbows on the table as well.They have no manners whatsoever.They all still look like a bunch of tramps.
What I noticed with them as well is that they were actually starving. I would have been embarrassed to say that about my child the way she said to Esme ,'You are proper troughing that ' .If she fed them properly and had regular meals and healthy snacks in between, they wouldn't have inhaled the dinner like that. You are so right no table manners at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
In answer to a question whether Izzy is doing GCSEs. Yep, okay then…….
Interesting that it's just English. I wonder who marked her practice paper. It'll be quickly evident if they do lie about her taking them. I'll explain why after exam season (don't want to give them tips on how to fake it )

Sarah needs to be extremely careful about proclaiming any results that aren't true. It xould impact Isabelle's future.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
But who is marking these past papers? Sarah or Chris? Isabelle herself? The tutor who appears to do every subject and probably isn't qualified in any?

At uni and just after I did some maths tutoring which is quite easy to mark, as the answer is a fixed answer and the marking scheme will say which bits of the working get however many marks. It's easy to see where it goes wrong and let the person know why it was wrong. But English or any essay writing subject isn't so obvious to someone without the knowledge/experience, and no one has that in all subjects. They still only ever mention English and History, despite saying that she's also doing Maths, Geography and Science. She has never done any kind of practical science experiments so I assume it's not needed as part of the overall grade but helps with understanding.

She was apparently going to do English and History last summer and only didn't because exams were cancelled, but they have also been the only subjects she's been doing this year too. If she was ready last year why would you concentrate on them for another year? Isn't English at GCSE still split into Language and Literature, yet Sarah only ever talks about it like it's one GCSE? She might not get the same grade in both.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She hasn’t even been studying the texts required for the English exams as far as we were able to tell so how has she done that well - think her mother is having a Pinocchio moment but the only one who suffers there is her daughter being bigged up only to fail

• Sad
Reactions: 29
So what will be next for Izzy when she gets all her grade 9s? Surely A levels and talk of Uni?
No, well get the tit from her mother saying Izzy has chosen not to proceed with her education for the time being and wants to enjoy time with her family before thinking about Uni.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
What a load of bollocks!
My youngest is 14 in July and they’re already talking about G.C.S.E’s at school, he’s already chosen the subjects he’s doing for year 10 in September. It’s going to be pretty full on for the next couple of years.
If I’m correct he’s just a bit younger than Izzys age when she was removed from school, and all she’s done in that time is make TikTok’s, light candles and copy from Wikipedia, and she’s looking at a grade 7! I better tell my son not to waste his time with school, I’m off to B&M to buy him some candles!
Fancy having to remove all of your children from school because your husband has attempted to interfere with young girls .

• Heart
Reactions: 37
But who is marking these past papers? Sarah or Chris? Isabelle herself? The tutor who appears to do every subject and probably isn't qualified in any?

At uni and just after I did some maths tutoring which is quite easy to mark, as the answer is a fixed answer and the marking scheme will say which bits of the working get however many marks. It's easy to see where it goes wrong and let the person know why it was wrong. But English or any essay writing subject isn't so obvious to someone without the knowledge/experience, and no one has that in all subjects. They still only ever mention English and History, despite saying that she's also doing Maths, Geography and Science. She has never done any kind of practical science experiments so I assume it's not needed as part of the overall grade but helps with understanding.

She was apparently going to do English and History last summer and only didn't because exams were cancelled, but they have also been the only subjects she's been doing this year too. If she was ready last year why would you concentrate on them for another year? Isn't English at GCSE still split into Language and Literature, yet Sarah only ever talks about it like it's one GCSE? She might not get the same grade in both.
Shh lazy doesn't realise that you have given her help to cover up her lies now 🤣 next comment will be about the 2 English papers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
None of their videos have adverts at the start anymore, have i missed something??

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Dunno about other colleges but ours require 5 gcses to start most A level equivalent courses. If you dont then you do gcses level equivalent ones and even foundation maths and english level 1 and 2. If she is only taking english language then she wont get far in college or life. As needs maths and english to do most things

Reactions: 22
I'm pretty sure Sarah has specified English Language when discussing GCSEs. Izzy wouldn't need to study a text for that would she, is that not English Literature?

(Might be wrong, it's 22 years since I sat mine)

Reactions: 14
The absolute worst bit is when the slug does her smug routine with all Isabelle’s ‘A’s’ 😑 they just lie so naturally and so do their children.

It’s like the absolute stinker of a lie that they are set for life and don’t have to do YouTube. Yes okay! For fun, you drive round all day arguing as you have nothing to film, it ‘ruins your day’, you sit all night and evening reading hate and replying venom to the odd comment, you have to lie constantly, your kids are majorly unhappy, TikTok is awash with videos of your husband being a pedalo and generally ripping the piss out of all of you.
And why do we know it’s a lie?

A-companies house tells us so. So either you are avoiding paying tax or actually you did only have 2k at the bank last year #setforlife

B-set for life people have subprime mortgages with huge interest rates

C-Set for life people take out a 30k government bounce back loan for a charavan

D-claim furlough for 2 years for fictitious staff- again opening themselves up for public ridicule

E-get their children ‘tutors’ from bargain tutors.com (if they do at all!!!)

F-Wear disposable clothes from shein or primark, worn until standing up on their own, never to be seen again

G-have communal bleeping shoes, no matter your size

H-Own an ex DPD van and drive from car park to car park in it

I- Drive a used airport taxi with mismatched seats (back and front)

J-Share one drink in a pub between many

K-leave their child without a seat until one is donated.

L- furnish their mega farble mansion only using home bargains, the range and b&m

M-constantly mention the cost of things

N-Have one sharing capital one card

O-Drive to places then never actually pay the entry fee

P-beg for free tit off the icunts

Q-create a business where the sole demographic is children and vulnerable adults, selling products on 500% mark ups and offering debt-ridden payment plans.

R-sell a tonne of said products on a promised Christmas delivery, never send said products but it finds your set for life Christmas

S-get the grooming granny to buy the decent, branded presents

T-having a P.O. Box

I literally could go on for ever, this is why Chris’s nose is massive, they lie so bleeping much!
They are either skint or dragging the money out as long as they can by being skinflints with regard to everyday stuff so that they can continue with their chosen lifestyle rather than returning to work etc 🤷‍♀️

I do know that some people with savings secret or otherwise don’t use that money, don’t pay off their mortgage and do get loans for all sorts of stuff so technically this ‘could’ be what they are doing (could)

but the red flag for me was when he had to ring his dad to pay for petrol on that trip abroad

I reckon if Mila hadn’t had that hip problem they would have become long term van lifers

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I'm pretty sure Sarah has specified English Language when discussing GCSEs. Izzy wouldn't need to study a text for that would she, is that not English Literature?

(Might be wrong, it's 22 years since I sat mine)
Yeah that’s true but from what I can remember (having studied for it but not sat it bc of COVID) there’s a lot of techniques and stuff you have to be able to do. I remember hating language more than lit because it’s very much if you don’t understand the text there’s not much you can do. Honestly I’m sitting my Alevels this year and imagining not having been home to study makes me feel sick! I hope Izzy does do well but if she hasn’t very little blame lies on her imo

Reactions: 20
They are either skint or dragging the money out as long as they can by being skinflints with regard to everyday stuff so that they can continue with their chosen lifestyle rather than returning to work etc 🤷‍♀️

I do know that some people with savings secret or otherwise don’t use that money, don’t pay off their mortgage and do get loans for all sorts of stuff so technically this ‘could’ be what they are doing (could)

but the red flag for me was when he had to ring his dad to pay for petrol on that trip abroad

I reckon if Mila hadn’t had that hip problem they would have become long term van lifers
Oh 100% mortgages etc are ‘good’ debt and often used that way. Just not from a subprime lender and I’m assuming interest is through the roof!
Their ‘manic’ and ‘mania’ like spending indicates they aren’t just ‘eking’ it out. We go from a hot tub, outdoor furniture sets, dpd vans and taxi’s one month to eating Aldi pasta for the whole of the next. These aren’t traits of people planning for the future.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.