The Ingham Family #229 Travelling with the pox, channel on the rocks, where are the baby's socks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guessing you read here to make a comment like this so just incase ;) Less hate towards the ‘haters’ because this is all of Creepy Chris’ own doing.

Using trademarked logos without permission and continuing to push his luck after being asked/warned to stop was never going to end well - a company has had the balls to stand up to the Ingham’s and good on them, hopefully businesses will continue to do so moving forward. I hope more vlogs get pulled up because he has also illegally used his drone in areas not permitted. It’s nothing to do with ‘haters’ - this is about respect and doing things properly, hard lesson learnt there for the Minghams though

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So they put 3 or 4 days in one vlog and even then they did not do more than 18 minutes vlog. No showing off Lazy shopping in Doublin.
They actually showed off their "friends" and took a shower. Esme must be really really bored theese days when vlogging doing something with her hair. And I see her foot was so much better, could not even stand on the foot and Isabelle caring her around on her back. The few steps she took near the end was probably the only steps she took the whole week. You need to walk babe, if not haters want believe you are getting any better.
The Trip is killing their views. They know the return home and then Mila's cast removal will give yhem a short term boost, so he's rushing to catch up now.

He's even done a different thumbnail, one that is his own without any breathing. He's trying desperately to get the views up

Reactions: 32
OMG I love this article so much, and the confidence in this girl just stand up for herself and not to be exploited any longer by her parents.
Interesting this last paragraph in the article about how YouTube is policy is that everybody should be consenting to be included in YT videos, how on earth do they collect this consent from children???
It’s a joke.
I found that article interesting as well and that last paragraph needs to be implemented by IG & TikTok as there are many fannies on there that film their children just for content
Take the Solomons and Hinchliffe's for example.

Disgraceful behaviour from every platform and I foresee it will cause problems in the future for many a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That family were defo ifam! They had irish accents, if they had british ones id believe they were old friends that had moved.

Also sarahs voice over at the end 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Guessing you read here to make a comment like this so just incase ;) Less hate towards the ‘haters’ because this is all of Creepy Chris’ own doing.

Using trademarked logos without permission and continuing to push his luck after being asked/warned to stop was never going to end well - a company has had the balls to stand up to the Ingham’s and good on them, hopefully businesses will continue to do so moving forward. I hope more vlogs get pulled up because he has also illegally used his drone in areas not permitted. It’s nothing to do with ‘haters’ - this is about respect and doing things properly, hard lesson learnt there for the Minghams though
The Minghams should have addressed this properly on YouTube and explained it to the Ifam.

Reactions: 21
That family were defo ifam! They had irish accents, if they had british ones id believe they were old friends that had moved.

The poor kids ate that roast like no tomorrow

• Sad
Reactions: 30

I wonder are these the home schooling couple they met on holidays either last year or the year before

Reactions: 15
I wonder if 🐷🐷 Chris and Sarah did an Alan Partridge and took their own big plates?

Screenshot 2022-04-30 18.40.18.png
Screenshot 2022-04-30 18.40.31.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Watching the first bit of the vlog got me wondering, did Isla use campsite communal showers when her chicken pox was infectious?
surely that wouldn’t be advisable, would mean days without a shower at all!
so which was it? Did they allow an infection child to use a communal shower/washroom or was she left for days to go dirty without a shower?
Either way it’s not good.
I'm honestly surprised that those children don't suffer from more illnesses/conditions due to the constant neglect.
I just hope that Milas cast has worked, with no thanks to her incompetent and selfish parents who only ever think of themselves.
That stupid speech she gave at the end of the video was far from the truth.
If she had a zest for life she would get out of bed before lunch time, show some motivation and enthusiasm and display some energy towards everyday tasks. She's called Lazy for a reason.
She has to be one of the most unhappy, self centred and negative people to post vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Definitel
Watching the first bit of the vlog got me wondering, did Isla use campsite communal showers when her chicken pox was infectious?
surely that wouldn’t be advisable, would mean days without a shower at all!
so which was it? Did they allow an infection child to use a communal shower/washroom or was she left for days to go dirty without a shower?
Either way it’s not good.
she was in a restaurant the night before?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why have they not taught table manners to those children the way Isla held her fork at the dinner table 😞 honestly Sarah take a step back and look how much your children have lost table manners are scruffy, don’t have friends surly with all the money you claim to be making you could take more time ensuring your children are dressed nice ! Look at your early videos if you need a reminder !

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Was probably the only decent meal the poor kids had over the 3 weeks.
At least they showered before turning up. I hope Isla didn't eat all her lunch with her hands like she had started to do.
She has been very badly let down by her parents. They have stunted her in every way possible.
Whoever these so called friends are they were very brave to invite them for a meal.

Reactions: 48
TIME TO GO HOME..

Now Ireland can relax. I wonder if the Air BnB on Achill Island is still cleaning to get rid of the smell.

Lazy turns on a shower. A few moments later she shoves her face into the camera with her wet hair and moans about the cold shower. She films herself brushing her teeth and then films Esme brushing her teeth. Isabelle is filmed brushing her hair and teeth. We have no idea how much Lazy (who is wearing another item from Shein's Little House on the Prairie collection) was looking forward to the shower without people asking how long he would be. She hates scalding hot and ice cold showers. Esme likes it scalding. Lazy forgot her hair dryer and Esme is having a meltdown about her eyelashes. Drone shots.

Creepy is fuming. Lazy cackles because his montage of leaving the campsite didn't record. The campsite is so nice and they'll be back in the summer with the caravan and paddleboards. It's their last full day in Ireland. The first place they're off to is the toilet dump. Mila is tired. They're off to Brow Head, which they thin is the most south-westerly point of Europe but they'll have to look that up. After stopping Mila's crying, Lazy says she's so excited about their lunch date with their friends, who are making them a roast dinner. Lazy has craved a roast dinner. They're heading to Dublin after visiting their friends so they can explore the city. Creepy takes the toilet out of the van and says he hates his life. The toilet is only for night time emergencies. Lazy cackles as she films Creepy disinfecting the toilet with a wipe, telling him to get the poo poo stains off. She's joking, no one poos on the toilet.

Esme shows us how she curled her hair. Driving footage. Creepy exit the van and picks up his bag. It was a scary drive along a single track road and it's threatening to rain. This is the most southernly tip of mainland Ireland so Creepy wanted to end the trip there. No one except Creepy, Isabelle and Isla wanted to get out the van. He stopped the van at the end of the track because it looks like the road is pot holed. The sign on the gate says that if they go beyond the gate they're on a farm so unauthorised access is prohibited. It's stooooonin. Drone shots.

Back in the van, Lazy shows us that Esme did her hair whilst Creepy was doing his drone shots. They've set off to their friends. Lazy takes her hair out and it's slightly wavy. Lazy films herself getting out of the van and saying hello to the friends but tries to avoid filming their faces. Needless to say she shows a little too much of it and I find the house in minutes, having never set foot in Ireland. Lets just say it's cheaper than Rosabelle Manor and a heck of a lot nicer too! We get a glimpse of the owner as he goes up the stairs of the house, which has a notice of liability on the front of it in preparation for the feral Inghams showing up. The chuldren don't know the Inghams are there. A boy comes to the door and doesn't look thrilled to see Lazy cackling away nervously. They have ducklings and piglets and a little girl lets Jace stroke the duck, which she says are learning how to quack. Jace chases a pig. Jace then says hello to a cow. Creepy tells him they don't chase cows because they're really big. I think it's lovely that the Inghams have taken some time to go and visit some of Lazy's relatives on the trip. Creepy strokes the cow.

Lazy gives Mila a toy and then films the dinner. Isla's favourite is a roast dinner. The gravy looks very watery. Dessert is doughnuts and I can hear Lazy's eyes going as big as saucers behind the camera. Driving footage into the evening.

The next morning Inghams are at a café. They sit in a ski lift thing outside Cosy Café in Kinsale, which is on the way to Dublin. This was a recommendation from the friends. The cafe was another recommendation. Everyone gets a full Irish breakfast except Jace who has a mini Irish. The girls argue about guinea pigs and cats. Esme says that if Isabelle gets the at she's always wanted then she should be able to get the guinea pig she's always wanted. Small furry creature + Jace = recipe for disaster. The guinea pig will probably end up in the slow cooker once Lazy finds out they're a delicacy in South America. Lazy films the "so cute" colourful houses. They remind her of Isla's jeans.

The Inghams are saying goodbye to the Irish coast and heading inland. Creepy and Lazy debate how to say Dublin. Driving footage. Fuel stop at a pump that is cheaper than most villages on the Wild Atlantic Way. A month in "Island" and Lazy still thinks the currency is pounds. This never happens in the Ingham Family but they've arrived at the port an hour early. They're always late and its a family joke. They've parked at a service station and Creepy wants a capri sun. It's 7pm and their crossing is 8:30pm. Everyone is full from breakfast. Probably followed by a few chocolate bars for lunch. They get off the ferry at midnight so might grab something small. Creepy is having a paddy because he can't open his capri sun so Lazy mocks him. It's a cheap Aldi version.

Driving footage onto the ferry to music. Creepy locks the van and they've now boarded the boat to get back to Wales. Voiceover from Lazy "As we boarded the ferry and I looked out the windows across the vast ocean I couldn't help but sit and think about all the incredible memories we've made over the past four weeks. Some truly eye-rubbing moments of awe all laid in front of us along Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way. Beauty beyond comprehension." Shots of the kids as she speaks. Creepy has caught some of the best sunset footage he's ever taken and he had to get his vlogging camera. He's so sad and will miss it so much. Shots of the sunset and Isla watching it. Lazy "In a few short hours time when the sun comes up and a brand new day awaits us, we will be back home with nothing but memories to treasure forever. We didn't do much research before starting this trip. We wanted it to be the one big surprise. Ireland definitely went above and beyond anything we could ever have imagined. I've always had a zest for travel and exploring new places, and I feel eternally grateful that the six people who mean the most to me in the whole world have the same enthusiasm, zest for life and sense of adventure as I do." Really? The kids looked bored out of their brains at times. Rinse and repeat; mountain beach, beach beach beach, waterfall, mountain, beach beach, another mountain, zzzzzzz..... Footage of driving off the ferry and the drive home in the morning.

End of vlog

10 years old and she still doesn't now how to properly use a knife and fork :rolleyes:
1651340387837.png
1651340417018.png

1651340493912.png
1651340516497.png
1651341279105.png
1651340669336.png
1651340780950.png
Screenshot 2022-04-30 184716.png
1651340970695.png
1651341040799.png
1651341158766.png
1651341104298.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
So the mot is due on the tit wagon in a couple of weeks, bets the wooden Mealaticket box and all trace of the seats will be removed?

Reactions: 30
Looks like a broken nose! Never noticed hat before
EBCC7A9F-84E9-4540-9B9C-3BA155408150.jpeg

Reactions: 20
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.