The Ingham Family #229 Travelling with the pox, channel on the rocks, where are the baby's socks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this online, probably not the Inghams but interesting options for the kids if they don’t want to be on yt.
I know this isn't Isabelle but it so could be. Her behaviour has changed dramatically lately. She keeps moving out of shot in videos. You can tell sometimes she's somewhat okay and others she really doesn't want to be involved.

Reactions: 26
Lazy’s up early! Damage control? Or taking the baby to the hospital?

I’ve been up every 2 hours with my senior girl - feline, 18. She’d had diarrhea & vomiting every 2 hours. I think it’s probably a symptom of her kidneys failing which is to be expected and being managed. Of course it would happen the day that my car is in for a service 😬
She’s settled now, but we are both reasonably exhausted. She’s sleeping on her heating pad, I’m on Tattle!

Checked in to see what’s up on Everything Ingham - a rampaging herd of silent elephants in the group! The ‘very busy admin team’ must be fully earning their blessings from their Dear Leader for vetting every post and monitoring comments for damage control. Only praise allowed.

One post was asking for suggestions for an 11 year old’s birthday party. Ideas came such as spa day, make-up tutorial, out for pizza/movie with friends. Lots of ‘pamper days’.
a) ok, times have changed - but make up tutorial, mani-pedis for a girl turning eleven??! Exact opposite end of the scale with the Ingham teen, approaching 17, squealing over a generic stuffed toy.
b) all suggestions a world away from anything the Ingham 10-11 year old would get. No mention of dolls or ill-fitting clothes in sales chosen by fashion-criminal mother đŸ€”

Right, back to catching up

Oops, spoke too soon - there have been questions, few answers, but one from a ‘fully qualified and licensed all-around [sic] media agent professional’ responding as a ‘huge big massive fan of the Ingham family’ who apparently loves them ‘immensely because they have helped me with keeping calm, relaxed, happy, loved etc
’. ‘
respectfully asking the members of the ifam to please please continue to be nice and friendly and supportive to myself and the other ifam
’
Oh bless her ,i do hope your eldest furbaby is doing better again today?x Our eldest suffered with her kidneys ,and we were the same ,watching over her like hawks ,ensuring her every need was met and she had our undivided attention always.Our youngest (2) ,had vomiting yesterday ,due to eating her elder sisters supper! We knew why ,but still rang the vets and watched her like a newborn ,as she gradualy improved ,then decided she fancied a little of the organic *:) Freshly boiled chicken placed infront of her .then retreated to the back garden ,and ran around like a caged animal ,finaly released back into the wild:).Very relieved ,we continued to keep a close eye on her until eventually at 2 am this morning ,she decided she`d come back in and grab a much needed nap..Please excuse the typos ,as i currently could use some matchsticks to keep awake.LOL.When i read all the stories of fellow Tattlers much loved furry family members ,i realise how we all are more loving and more dedicated to them than the Ingham excuse for parents are over their children.:(.Hope you`ve caught up on a little shut eye too xox

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Beamish is a fabulous Museum which isn’t that far from me. Sarah would manage to make it look like đŸ’©. I was born overlooking Hadrian’s Wall very near to Vindolana and regularly holidayed up the coast at Craster and Beadnell. Both are close the Lindisfarne (Holy Island). They’ve been up here too much already. Us northerners should start building another Great Wall to keep ‘em out. We are fearsome lot deemed too unruly to be included in the censor of the Doomsday Book. Let’s unite and keep them at Pylon Palace.
ooh sounds like you are not too far from me, i was born in Newcastle but moved just over the river into west Gateshead not to far from the Northumberland or Durham borders. So beamish isn't too far from me either.

Reactions: 4
Watching the first bit of the vlog got me wondering, did Isla use campsite communal showers when her chicken pox was infectious?
surely that wouldn’t be advisable, would mean days without a shower at all!
so which was it? Did they allow an infection child to use a communal shower/washroom or was she left for days to go dirty without a shower?
Either way it’s not good.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
OMG I love this article so much, and the confidence in this girl just stand up for herself and not to be exploited any longer by her parents.
Interesting this last paragraph in the article about how YouTube is policy is that everybody should be consenting to be included in YT videos, how on earth do they collect this consent from children???
It’s a joke.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't understand.... Chris, you have left Ireland, but I haven't seen any of the long amazing vlogs you promised?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
ooh sounds like you aivam from Durham toore not too far from me, i was born in Newcastle but moved just over the river into west Gateshead not to far from the Northumberland or Durham borders. So beamish isn't too far from me either.
i am from Durham Beamish is fairly local and a fab place lt
would be a perfect place for home schooled kids history made fun but it would be wasted on these parents and most of their feral bairns
Not blaming bairns mind they are being dragged up and not being taught even basics of hygeine and are unsocalised only stuff they are learning is how to fake and lie for vuews.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can we add troughin and houseis to the list of Mingham words please.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i am from Durham Beamish is fairly local and a fab place lt
would be a perfect place for home schooled kids history made fun but it would be wasted on these parents and most of their feral bairns
Not blaming bairns mind they are being dragged up and not being taught even basics of hygeine and are unsocalised only stuff they are learning is how to fake and lie for vuews.
'

Seems i have a few neighbour's on here, @Priority education i reckon there's plenty of us Northerners that could organise an ingham blockade, if they venture up this way ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Jace screaming at the cows 🙄 feral.
So picture the scene, you’ve invited strangers to your house for roast dinner (bleeping weird) and you have esmù around the dining table, pouring her gravy with her TURRRRRBO arms, and eating like an emaciated goat.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So, Sarah tells us they only use the chemical toilet for emergencies and at night, but not really for đŸ’©! Makes you wonder how at least Sarah and Isabelle have coped for the last few weeks, with the usual ' woman' thing! 😏😏

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 33
That family didn’t seem to know any of them, the son looked bewildered! And I’m sure the dad said “we’ve not told the children”
100% Ifam who’ve messaged them and the inghams couldn’t say no to a free lunch.
Was that vlog 2 days in 1? Cos with the roast, then the food in the restaurant and then the service station, they did seem to be eating a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Also if she was going to sit her exams they shouldn't have selfishly gone on the most boring holiday for the last number of weeks. She wouldn't have been able to get any proper studying done. There is no way she is prepared to sit these exams. PS I'm from Ireland and don't let the minghams adventure to the WAW put people off. It really is beautiful but not through the lens of the MINGHAMS.
I’ve never been to Ireland but am sure it’s absolutely beautiful in places. The Minghams make everywhere look tit, even the most beautiful places.

I am very attached to Venice, and also Kynance Cove in Cornwall. They hold great childhood memories. The Inghams have been to both and made them look tit too!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
guys I’ve had an idea!!! I reckon we all donate £2 to the charity of choice of the lucky “winner”
What do you have to do I hear you ask???
We need to find them and peel that decking beanie off his head!!!!!!!!!! There’s loads of us on here lol xx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So they put 3 or 4 days in one vlog and even then they did not do more than 18 minutes vlog. No showing off Lazy shopping in Doublin.
They actually showed off their "friends" and took a shower. Esme must be really really bored theese days when vlogging doing something with her hair. And I see her foot was so much better, could not even stand on the foot and Isabelle caring her around on her back. The few steps she took near the end was probably the only steps she took the whole week. You need to walk babe, if not haters want believe you are getting any better.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.