The Ingham Family #229 Travelling with the pox, channel on the rocks, where are the baby's socks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Less than 21,000 after 20 hours 🤦‍♀️ Also will report for using WTF in title maybe as a family channel?
View attachment 1232559
To put that into perspective - on our YT mobile app, above an Ingham video it suggests 2 other family channels videos to watch & they have both uploaded the last couple of days. One has 404k views (risen to 407k in the time it took me to see that and come here to write this up!) from an upload 2 days ago, the other uploaded yesterday and already say on 102k views - when are Creepy and Lazy going to realise no one wants them anymore as most of theirs will be hate views now. I’d be embarrassed if that was me - if they are ‘set for life’ as they say they are, now is the time to put that to good use, clinging on like they are shows nothing but desperation.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Are we going to see a post next week with Esme going to hospital to get that ankle finally looked at? Obviously didn’t want to get it checked in Ireland as it would of delayed their whistle stop driving holiday and would of cost them money they don’t have. So no doubt wait until the NHS can sort her out!

Reactions: 33
I was visiting Beamish last week, and while my husband and son were down the mine, learning about life as a miner in 1913, i was sitting people watching, (Because i cant deal with being down there) and saw a family with similar age children to the Ingham bunch, who were so excited to be going down to see the mine, the eldest of the children was saying just how amazing she thought the 1900's town was and that she had learned so much about the way of life back then, the next eldest was talking about watching the sweets being made in the sweet shop and how scary the dentist would of been back then, the little boy was just excited because he loved the tram and saw some tractors, and my thoughts immediately went to the Ingham kids and how much they would get from a trip there, which isn't too far for them to travel to, especially if lazy is visiting her dad !!! but then i thought about it more and decided nope its not a good idea they would make it look tit ! we can keep that little hidden gem to ourselves. :ROFLMAO: . We don't want that greasy beanie wearing little gnome and his foghorn wife anywhere near our beautiful part of the world. The stunning Northumberland coastline would never be the same again :sick:
Beamish is fantastic. I agree if the Ingham's went there they'd definitely still somehow manage to make it look crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They are getting desperate.. When I occasionally watch now they are littered with double ads that you can't skip! My daughter said she hasn't seen ads like it ever in vlogs and she watches a lot of you tube.
You can skip them, it's a trick that I'm not sure many people know about but I've been doing it for months on the Ingham vlogs.
Step 1 - click the exclamation mark on the bottom left corner of the video
Screenshot 2022-04-30 153110_LI.jpg

Step 2 - click 'stop seeing this ad'. On the app it will usually ask you to select a reason why, I just choose irrelevant.
Screenshot 2022-04-30 153134_LI.jpg

Step 3 - click continue
1651329255801.png

Easy as that and now you've prevented the Inghams from getting some more money.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
They have drove for weeks over Ireland, we are yet to hear an Irish accent, listen to Irish music or see Irish food! They are the things that make Ireland so magical! Weird weird family

Reactions: 46
They have drove for weeks over Ireland, we are yet to hear an Irish accent, listen to Irish music or see Irish food! They are the things that make Ireland so magical! Weird weird family
Well they did sample some stunnin Irish/Greek/Grek pastries from Lidl 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh come on! That’s a bit unfair!
What about the half of Guinness that they shared between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
How are their views on vlogs always to the nearest thousand mark like 20k 0r 17k never see them at say 19.3k, can you only buy views in hundreds and not 73s 0r 59s lol
It's how yotuube displays views. If you saw it on a view tracking app you can see it tracking between these numbers, same as their number of subscribers.

Their sub count current says 1.34 million, but it's actually 1,331,805. It's tracking down so going to drop to the next 10k bracket soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
they really need to book a spectacular surprise holiday.. and pronto if they want some views and new viewers and to salvage their dying channel

take the kids to south east Asia or somewhere exotic and exciting… nobody wants to watch you drive the pedophile van round the UK
They can keep their disgusting selfs away from anywhere in Asia thank you. They would give Brits and foreigner's a bad name.

Reactions: 18
I was visiting Beamish last week, and while my husband and son were down the mine, learning about life as a miner in 1913, i was sitting people watching, (Because i cant deal with being down there) and saw a family with similar age children to the Ingham bunch, who were so excited to be going down to see the mine, the eldest of the children was saying just how amazing she thought the 1900's town was and that she had learned so much about the way of life back then, the next eldest was talking about watching the sweets being made in the sweet shop and how scary the dentist would of been back then, the little boy was just excited because he loved the tram and saw some tractors, and my thoughts immediately went to the Ingham kids and how much they would get from a trip there, which isn't too far for them to travel to, especially if lazy is visiting her dad !!! but then i thought about it more and decided nope its not a good idea they would make it look tit ! we can keep that little hidden gem to ourselves. :ROFLMAO: . We don't want that greasy beanie wearing little gnome and his foghorn wife anywhere near our beautiful part of the world. The stunning Northumberland coastline would never be the same again :sick:
Beamish is a fabulous Museum which isn’t that far from me. Sarah would manage to make it look like 💩. I was born overlooking Hadrian’s Wall very near to Vindolana and regularly holidayed up the coast at Craster and Beadnell. Both are close the Lindisfarne (Holy Island). They’ve been up here too much already. Us northerners should start building another Great Wall to keep ‘em out. We are fearsome lot deemed too unruly to be included in the censor of the Doomsday Book. Let’s unite and keep them at Pylon Palace.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A song made by creepy for lazy

Oh lazy! 🎶
You showed up in my life.
No one else wanted to be my wife.
You forgave me for being a n.
We don't give a duck.
We breed ferals.
You shagged my brother.
We say no to da haters🎶
Oh lazy!
Oh lazy!
Never leave me.
Please forgive me.
🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
You can skip them, it's a trick that I'm not sure many people know about but I've been doing it for months on the Ingham vlogs.
Step 1 - click the exclamation mark on the bottom left corner of the video
View attachment 1232696

Step 2 - click 'stop seeing this ad'. On the app it will usually ask you to select a reason why, I just choose irrelevant.
View attachment 1232699

Step 3 - click continue
View attachment 1232694

Easy as that and now you've prevented the Inghams from getting some more money.
I remain in awe of your profound skills in sumarising 💩 and am eternally grateful for this advice. If all the tattlers and haterzzzz do this the views could be down to four figures. Bring it on guyzzz

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They did raise that monster Chris..but surely even those grandparents can't be happy to see the children looking ill, miserable etc. 24/7
Agree!They obviously love those kids ,so i don`t get it.I know if it were mine when they were younger and more vunerable ,whether i liked it or not ,my parents would have taken me to one side and told me some home truths! Particularly now their channel`s all but died a death ,they should be telling them (i can just imagine my late mil watching and doing nothing if it were her grandchildren!) to start considering those kids.It`s both sad and shocking that nobody is intervening at this point.

In the olden days of Youtube 3 strikes and it was "This channel has been suspended". How the duck have these bleep's got away with so many strikes.
Exactly what i want to know!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Saw this online, probably not the Inghams but interesting options for the kids if they don’t want to be on yt.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 1229876

Errrm she does realise that Jace is a boy... right? Why not say the children / kids
Yep ,and so excited were they that, at the first opportunity ,you and your creep of a husband removed them from their new comfy surroundings and squashed them all together in a tiny grubby tin can! Heck ,you really know how to show your children they are loved and secure! (Not forgetting the ones who were poorly at the time ,but you decided to uproot them yet again anyway!).You wonder why people despise you? Smh.Take a wild guess ,you foul mouthed uncouth pair!

Saw this online, probably not the Inghams but interesting options for the kids if they don’t want to be on yt.
Now ,that IS a clever girl!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.