The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminiscent of school playground fights anyone else chanting in their heads “Rant ,Rant ,Rant “!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Maybe we can start a new tradition of Tantrum Thursday, where they show they latest coffee stains, don't upload the latest vlog because they now hate Ireland and have a rant
That would be great!!

Reactions: 14
The Ingham Family posted:
TAKING THE SPRINTER VAN UP IRELANDS HIGHEST AND MOST DANGEROUS MOUNTAIN PASS?!! VAN LIFE IRELAND
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What kind of parents delights in putting their children in danger for Youtube views? Oh, it's those Ingham cunts.

You have to wonder if Zelda dropped Creepy on his head when he was a kid, because he is just not right.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The comments are far more entertaining than the vlog ,Christopher Malcolm must be scared of the competition 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
so they’ve gone from spending a month going round Singapore and Australia during the girls summer holidays to being squashed into a van going round Ireland spending every day looking at cliff upon cliff and beach upon beach… yes, I’m sure they prefer their life now 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 39
They definitely read here as Isla is getting way more camera time than before! And unless Esme is putting it on for attention, they definitely should of gone to get her ankle looked at professionally…not Sarah pushing the bones and diagnosing a sprain herself!

Reactions: 23
For all that is holy, surely a rant is incoming?

Oooh comments are off for the new vlog 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So by listening to Chris wittering on they are definitely home. I think he said the ferry was Monday night.

Reactions: 15
I can’t see this vlog anymore?
It's gone (along with a load of others). I think you've got some catching up to do! Apparently the WAW did have some unfinished business after all. Oops.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So it does appear to be all the vlogs with the WAW trademark that were removed today.

Here's a quick bingo card to look at what's gone and what's showing. I'm still sweating on a line but praying for a full house. 😂

494166F6-8820-4D7E-92D3-A0613197C6EF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
So, Sarah is now a medical professional, and examins Esmes foot, Esme tells them it feels better, so it's fine! She can't even walk on her foot, but they don't bother to even get it checked properly! Let's hope it didn't get any worse, they really don't care!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.