The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg!!!! bleeping hell! Wait for the almighty rant in about a weeks time at this rate!! 11 removed 🙌🏻🙌🏻 I’m a little sad yesterdays isn’t up and we can’t even take the piss for the 5 views on it!
Any movement in the icunt group?
What have I missed? What’s been removed ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Forgive me if I’m being stupid here, but can he not just quickly remove the logo and put them all straight back up again? I’m just wondering if it’s not that simple, or is Creepy is just being stubborn and refusing to do it?! Mind you, he continued using it when he knew he shouldn’t, so I wouldn’t put anything past them.

Reactions: 21
I don't think the word 'quickly' is in Creepy's vocabulary. Look how long it's taken him to do the wardrobe room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m so pleased that someone has finally taken action against them - they’ve got away with things time and time again. Some of those vlogs have had drone footage included where drones weren’t allowed to be flown as well. Serves them right.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Do English/Brits need medical insurance for Ireland now since leaving EU? Would they have taken out insurance on a family of 7? Rhetorical- it must cost a fortune. Plus I guess given evidence in their filming, they may have voided any cover. Flip-flops on rough terrain and the ‘mother’ squawking in laughter.
Hope they paid up & got the child examined. Actually - they could all use a check up. And the parents need their heads read.
It would have cost them €100 just for the hospital visit! No way would they pay that

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I believe Chris could reupload the edited video, however, he would have to do a full new upload. He can't just upload the edited video in the slot where the old one was. He could have done that before it was taken down.

This would even mean uploading all 11 vlogs I one go, which would probably kill the channel even more, or reupload one after the other. Based on yhe views they got off them, they'd do even worse, causing the channel to suffer.

They also run the risk of getting "reupload" strike, which we have seen them do, but new content is monitored much closer or, potentially other strikes.

Reuploading them would not benefit them. They should have edited them in the first place.

They are showing for me but no logo?
That's all the ones that didn't have a logo in the first place. You'll noticed there are gaps in the dates.

• Heart
I reported the 'Moving to Ireland' vlog and had an email from you tube this morning to say it's been removed. Not sure if it was one of the vlogs with the logo though

• Heart
That's what's left! Those vlogs never had the logo on their thumbnails.
Ah right, Thankyou! I didn’t pay attention to which ones had it and which ones didn’t. Who thinks they will return to Ireland after this sh**show! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I find it shocking that a family travelling for that length of time (and in some fairly remote places) wouldn't carry some basic first aid supplies on board. I imagine that most of the proper vanlifers do and they probably include it in their packing/preparation videos.

I keep a tiny 'travel' first aid kit in my car glove compartment so it's always handy. If I was away for more than a day I'd take a bit more as well.
Some van lifers I've seen have a fire extinguisher and fire blanket. Thinking about it, with lazys gob and wanket, those bases are covered.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I believe Chris could reupload the edited video, however, he would have to do a full new upload. He can't just upload the edited video in the slot where the old one was. He could have done that before it was taken down.

This would even mean uploading all 11 vlogs I one go, which would probably kill the channel even more, or reupload one after the other. Based on yhe views they got off them, they'd do even worse, causing the channel to suffer.

They also run the risk of getting "reupload" strike, which we have seen them do, but new content is monitored much closer or, potentially other strikes.

Reuploading them would not benefit them. They should have edited them in the first place.

That's all the ones that didn't have a logo in the first place. You'll noticed there are gaps in the dates.

That's fantastic, I thought it would mean a quick edit to change the logo. What a bozo he is 🥴

Will he get a channel strike as well?

All those beautiful voiceovers Sarah did - wasted :cry:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I'm still laughing that their idea of hell is the kids getting chicken pox.

It's giving "There's people that are dying, Kim" vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not watched the vlogs for around a week now but whatevers going on i hope we get a rant from all this. Ill watch that.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.