The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are just really rubbish with money. For amount they spent buying the van, ripping bits out, putting new stuff in, maintaining the van, the extortionate fuel costs at the moment, still spending on hotels, eating out and hiring holiday homes. I’m sure if they added up every penny they have spent on everything associated with their ‘road trips’ they could have had quite a few years of nice holidays abroad if they wished, not 7 people squashed in a van - which looks horrendous.

Sometimes when you do less holidays you appreciate them more. They seem to spend as they go rather than think about how much it is costing altogether.
They can't do the kinds of holidays they used to anymore because Chris can't be around people. It suits him to have them isolated in the van, they can move on frequently and now that they are vlogging behind no one can alert others at the same locations that they are there. He can't spend days playing around in the pool, he can't sit every day in a busy all inclusive restaurant. He's on edge enough when he sees anyone and anywhere that might be busy they go after dark and when everything is closed. With his hair/beanie combo, the amount of feral children and just the volume they all speak at, he also knows they could never blend in with all the other people around and even people that don't know anything about them recognise that these are people to avoid.

With all that they spend on the van as you say, it isn't about money so much as the need to keep moving/running away. That's why he can't stand being at home for long and will still go away even when the children are unwell. I think Sarah would be happier at home going shopping every day and mostly ignoring everyone except Mila and Jace, for all that she's living her best life travelling around she certainly seems miserable. She likes buying more useless things for the house, sofas, clothes that don't fit her children and eating, all of which are easier at home. Chris likes cheating on his wife and chatting up teens, both give a reason to run away and hide.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The same as home ed hasn’t bought them new followers when it could have done because they don’t actually do it.
This could have been an absolute goldmine for content, especially home educating and sitting GCSES. As well as vlogs on the Minghams main channel, Izzy could have done weekly updates on her channel. Posted Q+As, day in the life vlogs, revision vlogs, explained about sitting exams as a home educated student, shown different tutors / educational content. The list is endless.

GCSE / A level content is really popular as lots of people look for this content when they're going through the process. Yet Izzy / the Minghams haven't posted anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This could have been an absolute goldmine for content, especially home educating and sitting GCSES. As well as vlogs on the Minghams main channel, Izzy could have done weekly updates on her channel. Posted Q+As, day in the life vlogs, revision vlogs, explained about sitting exams as a home educated student, shown different tutors / educational content. The list is endless.

GCSE / A level content is really popular as lots of people look for this content when they're going through the process. Yet Izzy / the Minghams haven't posted anything.
Yep, I home ed and while there is absolutely loads out there about educating little ones as they get older there is less content. If they had half a brain they could have capitalised on it but they are too lazy to even sit with their children and send them to their bedrooms for the odd tutor session instead.

Reactions: 29
Are they just living in hope of history repeating its self and a vlog going viral to catapult back up....
I can imagine them thinking its happened once so it can again...
It wont obviously
As awful as this sounds iam starting to think subconsciously they want one of the kids to go over the cliff edge.. It would certainly boost interest in their channel.. The poor brataleys lost their son to cardiomyopathy suddenly and their channel really took off after that.. Don't tell me Chris deep down hasn't noticed that. There are just too many situations we're he has those kids walking along the cliff edge whilst he films them in the stupid drone.. Too many despite him being warned.. He just keeps telling them to do it.. Esme was even doing head stands on the edge of a cliff... Was she asked to do that?
Jace.. A literal 3 Yr old.. At the cliffs edge with no hand being held.. Talking about wanting to pop the bubbles in the sea.. He could have easily made a dash for the sea and over he goes.. No parent would risk any if this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Anyone else get instant rage when they hear how Jace says “mama!” 😂 I’m probably just a heartless witch though.

also - anyone remember right back to when Sarah and Chris surprised Isabelle with creating her own YouTube channel? This was when they were living in the first rented house (the actual nice one) and they showed Isabelle that they had created an intro video for her for her channel. This intro stayed for ages and it was the new sassybelle channel. I’ve only just grasped that Chris made this intro for her and chose the music. And I actually feel sick at the song choice 🤢 he is quite literally giving her this message choosing this song. The lyrics are as follows (baring in mind her so called step father picked this out of all the other songs he could have/should have chosen…)

“girl I need you,
We could be so complete and,
I’d never want anyone new,
I was on the bed and you undressed, baby then I pulled you in and felt your breath, girl I need you, when you’re smiling like that, I could never resist you.”

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
As awful as this sounds iam starting to think subconsciously they want one of the kids to go over the cliff edge.. It would certainly boost interest in their channel.. The poor brataleys lost their son to cardiomyopathy suddenly and their channel really took off after that.. Don't tell me Chris deep down hasn't noticed that. There are just too many situations we're he has those kids walking along the cliff edge whilst he films them in the stupid drone.. Too many despite him being warned.. He just keeps telling them to do it.. Esme was even doing head stands on the edge of a cliff... Was she asked to do that?
Jace.. A literal 3 Yr old.. At the cliffs edge with no hand being held.. Talking about wanting to pop the bubbles in the sea.. He could have easily made a dash for the sea and over he goes.. No parent would risk any if this.
I was thinking the exact same thing last night 🙈 who? Who in their right mind would take an inquisitive 3 year old near that edge and that ravine that was running towards the cliff edge 🤨

yeah yeah they are ‘near’ him but it doesnt take much does it 🤷‍♀️

I think he got the van to use as content, he probably thought he’d get views from people interested in seeing vans being renovated and then from other people who enjoy that type of travel. The problem is, they just aren’t very good at creating engaging content that people want to watch and all but their hardcore ifam find it boring. I think he thought he was going to bring loads of people to their channel but it’s failed. The same as home ed hasn’t bought them new followers when it could have done because they don’t actually do it.
Van lifers are very particular, they want to see modifications close up or actually being carried out, a sort of van diy shot, not vague waffling about what he’s done to the van with weeks and weeks before you get a filtered ‘van tour’ the only thing they can tell you is they cook their toast in a drawer etc

As for home education, let’s face it they appeal to a certain mindset of followers who are basically dim, they are not interested in home schooling and the people who might be have too much intelligence to:

a. Believe their lies
b. Enjoy their half arsed home schooling
c. Repeat a and b

🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 25

You’re right. Home educating could have made the Inghams big £££ if they had done it properly. Especially with the lockdowns, home-educating is so much more relatable to a much wider audience than pre-pandemic.

Reactions: 22
So I’ve just gone to watch yesterdays vlog and it says it’s not available due to a 3rd party copy right claim..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
So I’ve just gone to watch yesterdays vlog and it says it’s not available due to a 3rd party copy right claim..
Just looked and its not even showing for me! Seems its been taken down.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s showing and playing for me , but it’s not on the waw playlist - though there are 11 hidden videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s showing for me but with no thumbnail, and when I click on it, it says “ this video has been removed due to a trademark claim from a third-party“ 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
How arrogant are they to keep using the logo when they have already had some deleted. Well arrogant or stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I now can't see any with the Wild Atlantic Way logo on?
I think that’s what it is. Serves them right! We know the official WAW board was trying to get them to stop using the logo. They never took any down and carried on using it (just less often) - they think they’re invincible. WAW has probably had to go through YouTube legally.

• Heart
How arrogant are they to keep using the logo when they have already had some deleted. Well arrogant or stupid.
That's what I thought, they had obviously already been caught out but continued to put it on new vlogs. I can imagine Chris trying to argue why he is allowed to use it or didn't think he was doing anything wrong.

I'm glad they have followed through with it, the amount of other companies that have confirmed the Inghams shouldn't have included something and have tried to get them to edit/remove but never followed it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.