The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they put the vlogs back up again that they had pulled and made private?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sarah encouraging Isabelle to mess round in a car park, Chris on his phone in the background and the middle 3 running feral as usual
The first thing I thought was, if that (black?) car that they kept running around was mine and I saw them carrying on like that, so close to my car, I'd be really pissed off.

Kids should be taught that a car park is not for playing in, for safety reasons first and foremost, but anything goes for this family. When Esme went tearing across that hotel car park to retrieve that coat I bet nobody checked that it was safe to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Read in David attenborough voice
Now we see a large group of wild lazy and creepy with there young these two animals let the young fend for them self the oldest make a brilliant baby sitter as they become more excited you can hear the wow and omg for miles around as they echo and wreck everyone day back in there den which is not full exquiped for a basic human let alone a family of five we see them struggle with basic cat seat safety as mama lazy serves from what I can only say looks like someone has pucked on a plate they finsh shoving the food down there throat not a vegable in site creep exits the den to wow ,omg and brag to the moon about there can life and there amazing plans for the next vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve been reading this thread for a while but I just had to come on to say how awful I feel for Isla. I’ve just watched the chicken pox vlogs and poor Isla should’ve been in an oatmeal bath and being cared for rather than being stuck in a dirty van! I’m so shocked that they just carried on as normal…

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Goooooooooooood morninnnnn tattle fammmmmm

it’s a stooooonin day here in the safffff east of England (it’s not it’s over cast)
And today I’m being a total hater! I’m praying twatty price ends up in prison
I’m praying the ingham adults get some real karma ohhhh and I’m at work/ like a proper job- not filming my son and whacking it all over YouTube!!! Annnnnywayyyyyyyyy
Comment down below on what you want today my tattle famalamadingdong

• Haha
Reactions: 41
On the North Wales coast route they took they would've past a few. I live by Anglesey and I've got about 5 within 16 miles from me.
waves 👋🏻 .....I'm also within 10 miles of at least 3! .....I also live v close to A55 and had I known they were taking ferry from Holyhead I could have looked out for them 🥸

Reactions: 9
waves 👋🏻 .....I'm also within 10 miles of at least 3! .....I also live v close to A55 and had I known they were taking ferry from Holyhead I could have looked out for them 🥸
I'm just off the A55 too, close to Britannia Bridge

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Goooooooooooood morninnnnn tattle fammmmmm

it’s a stooooonin day here in the safffff east of England (it’s not it’s over cast)
And today I’m being a total hater! I’m praying twatty price ends up in prison
I’m praying the ingham adults get some real karma ohhhh and I’m at work/ like a proper job- not filming my son and whacking it all over YouTube!!! Annnnnywayyyyyyyyy
Comment down below on what you want today my tattle famalamadingdong
Goooooooooooood morninnnnn Roof!

It's also a STOOOOOOOOONIN day here in norfen island!
Today I am also praying that foghorn 1 and foghorn 2 get stung so hardly by a financial wasp and have to go back to working like normal people!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just seen a video of a couple with 3 young kids who have converted a van about the same length as this lots, yet they have 5 normal seats with real seatbelts, the top bunk is big enough for all the kids, and the adults sleep on the bottom. They have done a much better job then creepy has even with less kids. Just a shame creepy cant do things properly

Reactions: 29
Latest person who Creepy is following. How does it make you feel Sarah when he STILL follows such accounts after everything else that he has done...?
The i couldn't give a tit but if I did I hope it stings

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Why on earth do they let Esme think she can just pick the wildlife up and dangle it about like that! That clip really got me mad, the same with the pet moths, and the spider that lazy suffocated on the way home from centre parks.
Why can’t this family leave anything be, they’ve got to be touching and picking up, same whenever they go near any body of water, first thing they do is lob a load of stones in it.
They’re not normal (like we didn’t already know that though).

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Why on earth do they let Esme think she can just pick the wildlife up and dangle it about like that! That clip really got me mad, the same with the pet moths, and the spider that lazy suffocated on the way home from centre parks.
Why can’t this family leave anything be, they’ve got to be touching and picking up, same whenever they go near any body of water, first thing they do is lob a load of stones in it.
They’re not normal (like we didn’t already know that though).
They have no boundaries.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.