The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, it must have been annoying to (very stupidly) pay out all that money for a meal and only one character came over to their table. But can she even begin to imagine how it would feel if one of her minor daughters was asked by a 34 year old pervert to get naked with him in a swimming pool at midnight? No, she can't, and she never will. She's a narcissist and will never have any empathy for what Jess or Jess's mum went through.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Genuinely can't understand why the Inghams seem to get away with everything. It seems like we are the only ones looking out for those children..:(

ETA I also don't 'get' the vlog title. Who wants to know what it's like living in a van with teens? Who is he aiming his content at? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I've also found out tonight that their every day meal
PASTA
Lazy never evan grates the cheese esme does
Nothing like been lazy is there Sarah 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've also found out tonight that their every day meal
PASTA
Lazy never evan grates the cheese esme does
Nothing like been lazy is there Sarah 🤣
No wonder islas face is so puffy if I eat pasta more then twice a week I feel bloated from it

Reactions: 20
I thought mila was in her cast at least 6 months?
Lazy says she's out her cast on her next change and in braces already

Reactions: 5
I thought mila was in her cast at least 6 months?
Lazy says she's out her cast on her next change and in braces already
I think it’s 12 weeks originally with a change at the 6 week mark. She could be in it for longer if the surgeon isn’t happy with the progress though.

Reactions: 8
Good spot.

Also, Sarah going about how those types of beaches were so untouched before internet and people knowing about them.

Um, guide books? It was the first thing people got when researching a holiday. We always took one with us when visiting Scotland and Ireland and it had those sorts of places.
Her little ridiculous speech just gave me flashbacks to the days when you would book your holiday using holiday brochures when you would see just 2 or 3 pictures of the hotel you were staying at. Then being on the coach transfer praying to God that when the coach stopped at a piece of crap looking hotel that that one wasn’t yours, and the collective sigh of relief by everyone else remaining when it wasn’t yours. Have occasionally had to do the walk of shame when it fact it was your hotel 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I havnt watched a vlog for months.
Caved in to watch how bad it is

Now am I missing somethink ???

4mins in she says "courtesy of Issabel, on this trip" and says it with such a nasty look and tone?

Why?
I caught that nasty look too. Her mask really slipped there.

Screenshot 2022-04-24 004907.png
Screenshot 2022-04-24 005003.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Sarah, you have no idea ....
Yes, 20 years ago the so called Wild Atlantic Way was full of communities that didn't welcome the intrusion quite frankly.
The WAW is a great money spinner for the tourist board but most locals make very little over and above their incomes. Its mostly new comers themselves that peddle the tourism.
Although there were consultations and many raised objections to it, the WAW was still instigated.
People like you trapsing all over it are spoiling it, encouraging your kids to throws stones into every lake and generally dissing the culture everywhere you go
When did it become a 'thing'?

During my childhood we holidayed in the ROI every summer, and when my parents told us what county/counties we would be going to we used to say on hearing the west coast 'not the wild coast'. I've pretty much seen it all between my childhood and adult hood because of so many members of family and friends that live along the west coast.

Sarah said (think it was Doolough Valley) the locals were out waving, personally think they were out shooing them away saying 'feck off you travellers' as in the travelling community.

When Sarah said her crap about the internet doing damage I thought, 'why Sarah do you think there's signs up saying not to walk on the sand dunes? They've replanted marran grass and if motormouth herself thought it was doing damage WHY WERE THEY THERE?

Twatman flies his drone with no thought to habitat.

And don't even get me started on the stone throwing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Did I genuinely hear Isabelle correctly…. She wanted daddy to download all the BARBIE movies for her 😳 she is a young adult! Jesus bleeping Christ girl grow up!!!
alright I'm gonna get judged for this but...
I'm 22 and genuinely the other week I actually wanted to go back and watch the Babrie films I grew up with when I was like really young for nostalgia sake so I definitely can't judge her for that. I mean I didn't do it, I was just having a weird nostalgia binge from lion king, Peter Pan and Babrie...I decided not to watch Babrie after trying to watch Peter Pan and realised how bad it basically was...I didn't want to ruin my childhood too much :")
(lion king is still good tho 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Screenshot_20220423-175701_YouTube.jpg
Barnyard_Biggie_Cheese.jpg

Your wife's attempts at styling you in colours fail miserably Christopher Malcolm. You will always be a wannabe emo love-rat. 🖕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I havnt watched a vlog for months.
Caved in to watch how bad it is

Now am I missing somethink ???

4mins in she says "courtesy of Issabel, on this trip" and says it with such a nasty look and tone?

Why?
Because the lazy witch had to walk!!!! With Mila attached and no sofa in sight!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm 22 and genuinely the other week I actually wanted to go back and watch the Babrie films I grew up with when I was like really young for nostalgia sake so I definitely can't judge her for that. I mean I didn't do it, I was just having a weird nostalgia binge from lion king, Peter Pan and Babrie...I decided not to watch Babrie after trying to watch Peter Pan and realised how bad it basically was...I didn't want to ruin my childhood too much :")
I don't believe you'll get judged my love - watching back movies/films when you were a young child/teenager is perfectly acceptable - I think its because it's transporting you back to an easier time in your life and somewhat a happy feeling.

One of my daughters is your age - I feel it can be a scary age - people expect you to have your 'tit' together and know what you what to do - it's also an age of 'I don't bloody know' - do what you want to do.

I know I still love watch movies with my girls from they were younger.

With regards to Izzy though I feel they're all stunted at the age when they became 'famous'. I know I've spoken about it at length before now.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
lol you’re not the only one! My 2 eldest daughters aged 19 and 14 have just had a nostalgic barbie film binge 😂

i may have even sat and watched one with them 😱 the only one I could ever stomach was the diamond castle one.

ones back to uni 200 miles away tomorrow and the other has a great social life with her friends and is back to school on tues, I’m not worried lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.