The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delighted for them, the only hope for these kids to have a more normal life is for their channel to die and the parents be forced to work normal jobs again
Couldn't be happening to more deserving people - wonder what they will do when they realise they do actually need the views and they can't continue to be arrogant towards the people that actually are viewing and commenting - humbling for them i'm sure!

Reactions: 33
I havnt watched a vlog for months.
Caved in to watch how bad it is

Now am I missing somethink ???

4mins in she says "courtesy of Issabel, on this trip" and says it with such a nasty look and tone?

Why?
You are right! Her tone and look are absolutely vile at that point! Poor Izzy
9FAA5B42-A6F9-4F3E-B4E4-C66B9A09E584.jpeg

Also at 3mins 50 they are parking the car.
Mila cries.
Low and behold lazy looks down to the side of her .... proof shes at the front between seats
Oh she definitely is!
54E0BA94-9201-4DC0-9585-FE9A782B7934.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I thought one of the saddest bits a couple of vlogs ago, was Esme saying how she was trying to get her hair to go like her mums.
Most 12 year olds would be saying that about their friends.
I don't know why but it actually upset me.
Surely things like that would raise red flags to the parents!!? Obviously they don't give a tit!

I still believe they have been home a number of days and are lazily uploading segments.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So wheres was Isla during this film night? She wasn't mentioned as having a meal the night before, tho did get an ice-cream. Was seen much in the last few bore feasts other than the robucks or whatever they're called thing. Wonder if it's due to the fact it's been pointed out here the drastic change in the poor child's appearance! I feel for the little girl, given half the chance, sent back into full time education I really feel she could stand a chance at breaking free and making a good career for herself. It's sadly to late for Isabelle, she doesn't seem to have an ambition, no fight in her, Esme I feel, could be wrong, lives in a fantasy world, wants to be an actress, now a singer, I mean good for her, but at 13 she needs to fight to be sent to lessons to make these kind of dreams come true. She's not going to get noticed from you tube.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Total views for the last 5 vlogs combined is only 154K. To highlight just how awful that is, that's only 22k more than Isla's birthday vlog. 🤣

1650784736602.png

1650784655532.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I thought one of the saddest bits a couple of vlogs ago, was Esme saying how she was trying to get her hair to go like her mums.
Most 12 year olds would be saying that about their friends.
I don't know why but it actually upset me.
Surely things like that would raise red flags to the parents!!? Obviously they don't give a tit!

I still believe they have been home a number of days and are lazily uploading segments.
100% they are home! They’ve not even done an Easter vlog, so they are over a week behind at least. I reckon they are already home and hitting up b&m.

In all seriousness I think this is a long time plan, continue to be a week or two ahead so they can lie about the gcse thing.

Reactions: 30
So wheres was Isla during this film night? She wasn't mentioned as having a meal the night before, tho did get an ice-cream. Was seen much in the last few bore feasts other than the robucks or whatever they're called thing. Wonder if it's due to the fact it's been pointed out here the drastic change in the poor child's appearance! I feel for the little girl, given half the chance, sent back into full time education I really feel she could stand a chance at breaking free and making a good career for herself. It's sadly to late for Isabelle, she doesn't seem to have an ambition, no fight in her, Esme I feel, could be wrong, lives in a fantasy world, wants to be an actress, now a singer, I mean good for her, but at 13 she needs to fight to be sent to lessons to make these kind of dreams come true. She's not going to get noticed from you tube.
Isabelle is so worn down, if she could get away, with a lot of therapy, I do think she would be able to make a decent life for herself. I think she is just so in the thick of it at the moment I doubt she has any self belief left.
I only cut contact with my child hood abuser in my 30's and I have flourished since, it's never too late ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Delighted for them, the only hope for these kids to have a more normal life is for their channel to die and the parents be forced to work normal jobs again
It won't be long. I've been watching a few commentary youtubers recently, and the general consensus is that family vloggers are not what people want to see. Especially recently with the focus on child exploitation and issues around consent. The Inghams need to fade away and Chris/Lazy need to consider jobs in the real world, and quick, before everything they have earned so far inevitably crumbles in front of them. I feel so sorry for the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
God Isabelle needs to get a life ASAP , imagine at 16 years old saying yay when your creepy step dad says he will build you a “brew shelf” in your tiny little bed that you have to share with your younger sister with the fear that your lardy mother will fall on to you at any time . At 16 I was using my fake ID to get into clubs , although illegal it’s definitely more character building than Issys life .
Yep... Except in my day they didn't ask for ID. So at 16 we were going to the Warehouse in Leeds... My 1st night club and I'd stopped going on my parents caravan trips

Reactions: 16
Karma is calling finally ,these children need to be removed from YouTube and back into school/nursery with dental/health and hair appointments kept up,social lives and the parents need monitoring frequently as they don't give a damn for anyone but themselves.These children have been put in dangerous situations so often and it's only lucky there has been no tragedies

• Heart
Reactions: 36
'When I took my kids to a theme park they thought I was under 18' . Sure, Jan.

Absolute 🤡

1650752215355.png

Karma is calling finally ,these children need to be removed from YouTube and back into school/nursery with dental/health and hair appointments kept up,social lives and the parents need monitoring frequently as they don't give a damn for anyone but themselves.These children have been put in dangerous situations so often and it's only lucky there has been no tragedies
Spesaking of Karma (aka Aunty Diane), was it ever proven that Daddy Neil dipped his wick outside his marriage and Sarah has a similar age sibling somewhere?

View attachment 1216972

Any word on the outdoor stair situation ?
Still undecided when I looked a couple of days ago.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I also think Sarah and Chris are buying primark hoodies and just chucking them. Or they had left over stock from Sarah’s #girlboss cricut era

• Haha
Reactions: 15
...was it ever proven that Daddy Neil dipped his wick outside his marriage and Sarah has a similar age sibling somewhere?
It's the first I've heard of this so I can't really help......but on reading your post I instantly remembered that clip of Lazy's doppelganger being dragged out of McDonalds.. .how uncanny was that resemblance?! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
100% they are home! They’ve not even done an Easter vlog, so they are over a week behind at least. I reckon they are already home and hitting up b&m.

In all seriousness I think this is a long time plan, continue to be a week or two ahead so they can lie about the gcse thing.
Reason there is no eastervlog is because Greedy could not find the 2364 eastereggs she needed, so she don't believe easter is a thing in Island

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.