The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I genuinely hear Isabelle correctly…. She wanted daddy to download all the BARBIE movies for her 😳 she is a young adult! Jesus bleeping Christ girl grow up!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Lazy vlogging out the window while driving alone because obviously the girls at the back are not sitting in their seats. Just see Esme facing the wrong way!!View attachment 1215584
WTAF does she think she’s doing clambering over these rocks with Mila in a sling and having a cast on! FFS how dangerous- does Lazy have a bloody brain cell in that greasy head of hers or she just so desperate for footage for the vlogs now she’s willing to risk falling on top of Mila!!

View attachment 1215585

Her ridiculous crap she speaks that these places were untouched 20 years ago because only social media can tell people about tourist attractions.

Has she heard of books?? Her stupidity has no bounds!!!
How the hell did Sir Walter Raleigh manage to get to America in the 1500’s without his iPhone and 5G? Just think Lazy there would be no chips or mash if he’d not returned with the humble potato. Captain Cook dared to set sail from the north east in the 1700’s and didn’t have a drone. Nonetheless he was able to detail maps of New Zealand etc without weeping like a girl because he lost his pencil.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Just some posts of old-Skool Twitter as a reminder of the ‘glory days’ and just fyi there was £600 in that tin 😑 from Narnar
Jesus, I was only able to (barely) read the first two and the number of typo's and grammatical errors had me wanting to poke my eyes out with a rusty spoon 🥄 👁 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A 16 year old watching monster high and getting excited about getting the barbie films words fail me, the exam studying must be going so well.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
What do they earn for 23k views? I don’t know how it works
It won't be mega money. But they'll probably gain a fair amount from the older videos on their channel. I know their Christmas videos do well ( or they used to) so they're probably still earning a liveable sum - much less than they used to though.

Reactions: 11
I havnt watched a vlog for months.
Caved in to watch how bad it is

Now am I missing somethink ???

4mins in she says "courtesy of Issabel, on this trip" and says it with such a nasty look and tone?

Why?

• Wow
Reactions: 17

4mins in she says "courtesy of Issabel, on this trip" and says it with such a nasty look and tone?

Why?
Because she's a nasty witch, who often appears jealous of her eldest daughter, dismissive of the middle one, and cackles with laughter at the one who takes the piss out of the others. Awful human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Did I genuinely hear Isabelle correctly…. She wanted daddy to download all the BARBIE movies for her 😳 she is a young adult! Jesus bleeping Christ girl grow up!!!
Not her fault she’s like that blame twit and twit

• Sad
Reactions: 20

Why?
Good spot.

Also, Sarah going about how those types of beaches were so untouched before internet and people knowing about them.

Um, guide books? It was the first thing people got when researching a holiday. We always took one with us when visiting Scotland and Ireland and it had those sorts of places.

• Heart
How the hell did Sir Walter Raleigh manage to get to America in the 1500’s without his iPhone and 5G? Just think Lazy there would be no chips or mash if he’d not returned with the humble potato. Captain Cook dared to set sail from the north east in the 1700’s and didn’t have a drone. Nonetheless he was able to detail maps of New Zealand etc without weeping like a girl because he lost his pencil.
I wonder how did my family discover Dogs Bay over 40 years ago? Oh yes the good old Tourism board (think it was called Bord Failte back then, not sure now). In the black & white days you could get brochures. We discovered the route they are currently attempting by the good old fashioned way 'travelling'.

Chris you twit, 'we're heading to Galway', you're bloody in Galway so have to assume you mean Galway City.

Also Twatman it's called 'Lettermore Causeway', you're obviously following Gaelic roadsigns and couldn't remember the English words. Please remember you're in a large Gaeltacht area where many still speak the language and English is their 2nd language.

Almost at the midway point now, you'll probably pass it tomorrow and not realise though.

Sarah, hope you enjoyed Costcutter in Bealadangan. Pity you got too late for the fresh bakery and butchery to be still open.

I believe that's the shop she was in and if it was, it wasn't open on Saturday 16th or Monday the 18th.

Jeez, A 16 yr old wanting to watch Barbie films 😳 I was moved out and married by that age..call me crazy but it was circumstance and over 20 yrs later still married..don’t get me wrong I’d go daft if my now 16 yr old did the same. She’s currently out at her friends house all 6 of them having a sleepover and a drink or two (with all parents permission) as the last hurrah before exams start on Monday for them all and making a bucket list for things to do in summer

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Why?
Because she has read here and is trying to prove wrong the fact that they just do and go where Creepy wants so she is making out like Isabelle has told them they have to go there. My opinion on it anyways x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've never seen a horrible tone or look to a daughter
And my own 14 year old daughter pisses me off! 🤣

But I've never gave that look to her

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Jeez, A 16 yr old wanting to watch Barbie films 😳 I was moved out and married by that age..call me crazy but it was circumstance and over 20 yrs later still married..don’t get me wrong I’d go daft if my now 16 yr old did the same. She’s currently out at her friends house all 6 of them having a sleepover and a drink or two (with all parents permission) as the last hurrah before exams start on Monday for them all and making a bucket list for things to do in summer
Just as it should be! After our A levels 21 of our friends from school (14 boys, 7 girls) all went on a two week holiday to Magaluf. Most of us our still good friends now and we made the best memories. That is what normal teenagers/young adults do. I feel so sad for Isabelle 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Also at 3mins 50 they are parking the car.
Mila cries.
Low and behold lazy looks down to the side of her .... proof shes at the front between seats

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.