The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @WhoTheFunkIsAlice, shortened to fit
View attachment 1215131

TLDR
- The Inghams are still in Ireland but seem to be heading back towards Dublin. Mila's cast change is next week. They've been to Kylemore Abbey, Killary Fjord (the only fjord in Ireland according to Sarah🤡), Doolough Valley, Omey "Oh-may" Island and Connemara "Connie-Mara" National Park. They gave the wool museum a miss though as they couldn't afford it know how rugs are made.
- Someone made fake accounts for regular commenters on the YouTube channel, such as Andrea and Dan, and Chris didn't know what was real and what was fake.
- A random ifam begged her mum to buy Robux for Esme and Isla. Isla is still trying to get some attention from her mother.
- Chris has been flying his drone without seeking permission. No change there.
- Chris is sad that his chuldren will live longer than him.
- Youtube have removed a few of the vlogs due to Chris using an official logo without permission and another due to dangerous acts.
- Homeschooling is apparently happening in the van but there's never any sign of the table at the back being up during the day.
- Jace and Mila's nails are still filthy. Chris still has long womanly nails. Isabelle wants a net to keep her teddies in.
- The views are terrible and they're slowly sinking.
- Chris would have two syllables for the haterz if it wasn't a family channel.

Hi Steve 👋 How's Prinny? How long do you think it will be until Christopher John Malcolm does a Jonathan Saccone Joly and gives up on Youtube?

Isla last Easter vs just a few days ago
View attachment 1215132

Just some of the highlights of the past week in the comments
View attachment 1215173View attachment 1215174View attachment 1215176
View attachment 1215179View attachment 1215180View attachment 1215184
View attachment 1215187
Hahaha no wait hahahahha I almost peed my pants
😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Why? Why always right on the edge of a cliff?
That's awful, especially after Izzy lost her footing yesterday - you'd think that would remind them of the dangers. I notice that Creepy let the kids go closer to the edge than he did...no protective instinct there. And they were only just banging on about coastal erosion etc the other day. Such idiots.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Is it definitely chickenpox and not clickbait/something else?

Reactions: 11
So Sarah has just admitted Isabelle and Esme were sick at the start of the trip so they checked into hotels. Just after Jake was sick.
We all realised that back then. She needs to star understanding that the whole world is much more intelligent than her and her slime ball husband

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Obviously there is no first aid kit in the van, at 9.17 Isabelle is leaning over Lazy and her finger is wrapped in white tissue and fastened with sellotape. They are the worst parents.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Lazy has not mentioned in any other blogs any of the other symptoms of chickenpox, so I sincerely doubt Isla has CP.

Signs of chickenpox usually happen in the following order:
  1. Fever.
  2. Feeling tired.
  3. Headache.
  4. A stomachache that lasts for one or two days.
  5. A skin rash that is very itchy and looks like many small blisters.
  6. Bumps filled with a liquid that looks like milky water.
  7. Scabs after the blisters break.
  8. Skin that looks blotchy.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m surprised it’s only chicken pox the state of them all. Absolute disgrace.

Reactions: 22
They will LOVE this! This is the drama they have been waiting for. If they dont return straight home so the children can be treated and rest they are horrible.

Plus surely they won't be able to leave the van and go shopping or to cafes etc now.

Although the poor kids barely ever go near anybody so goodness knows where they got it.

Incubation period is two weeks so she caught it wherever they were two weeks ago.
Theres a vaccine for chicken pox. Both my kids had it. And Because of it u never hear of anyone getting it…

Reactions: 7
Lazy has not mentioned in any other blogs any of the other symptoms of chickenpox, so I sincerely doubt Isla has CP.

Signs of chickenpox usually happen in the following order:
  1. Fever.
  2. Feeling tired.
  3. Headache.
  4. A stomachache that lasts for one or two days.
  5. A skin rash that is very itchy and looks like many small blisters.
  6. Bumps filled with a liquid that looks like milky water.
  7. Scabs after the blisters break.
  8. Skin that looks blotchy.
None of mine had any symptoms until the spots. It's quite common to not have anything else or very mild illness before that wouldn't really be obvious.

Reactions: 13
Has this chickenpox been confirmed by a doctor or is it just mother of the year and Dr Creepy deciding they need some clickbait?

Even if it is, it's hardly an outbreak if only Isla has it so far.

Reactions: 30
Theres a vaccine for chicken pox. Both my kids had it. And Because of it u never hear of anyone getting it…
It isn't done on the NHS here, you can pay privately for it but we decided against it. Majority of kids here get chicken pox.

Reactions: 25
It’s not a routine vaccine so the majority of people haven’t had it. My kids haven’t had CP despite being around it so will vaccinate them privately once they are teens.

I really hope poor Mila doesn’t get it, it would be so uncomfortable for her.

Reactions: 12
It isn't done on the NHS here, you can pay privately for it but we decided against it. Majority of kids here get chicken pox.
Oh wow really. Here in the US all kids are required to get it before attending school. I believe it’s called varicella. Once ur vaccinated u can get shingles tho

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.