The Ingham Family #227 Chris said "don't watch the vlogs," the fans said "okay," and now they average 22k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ignoring the fact it's weird to have a random YouTube family on your birthday cake, why did they pick a really old photo of them where they look happy and healthier, probably pre Creepy allegations and had to add Jace and Mila cutouts on the sides?

I'm surprised Lazy shared that photo as it shows up the cake they got for Isla's birthday.

Reactions: 37
What makes me laugh is anyone who recognises them , they automatically think they are Ifam frigging idiots
My friend seen them when they were up here in Scotland. The Inghams were in a Costa and my friend and the people she was with stopped to stare at them and laugh. Apparently Sarah was waving at them all thinking they are IFam but really my friends boyfriend was standing saying “which one is the pedalo” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Congratulations @nowest9
View attachment 1200845

TLDR
- The Inghams are still on their Irish Roadtrip. They spent a few days in an Air BnB on Achill Island. Today Sarah posted a photo of them in Doolough Valley.
- Isla celebrated her 10th birthday with a ton of cheap clothes, dolls designed for 5 year olds, a dentist kit for a 2 year old and a microscope that will soon be smashed by Jace. Her birthday cake was a cheap slice of sponge bought last minute from the supermarket for 4€. Her birthday treat was horse riding. Isabelle stayed in the van with Jace and Mila. She wanted someone to sing happy birthday to her and Sarah took all the credit for arranging for the waitresses at the restaurant to do so. Everyone in the restaurant wanted to know the name of their channel so the waitress told them.
- Jace the brat was extremely possessive of Isla's cake (which he sneezed on and poked his fingers in) and even tried to get involved with unwrapping her presents.
- The Wild Atlantic Way are trying to get their trademark sign removed from the Ingham thumbnails.
- Chris finally uploaded the van tour but they avoided showing Mila's seat, which is apparently safe to use, drilled into a piece of wood. There are 3 TVs in the van and a shower to wash hair over the sink. They shower outdoors in a tent and Sarah was almost blown off a cliff. Is that a pig flying past the DPD van window?
- Esme's favourite part of the trip is watching TV in bed.
- Despite the van having wifi, they're still struggling to upload at 5pm and another Saturday upload was missed.

Hi Steve 👋 happy Easter. I bet your son had fun this morning chasing girls around a field in Ireland whist they grabbed Easter eggs.

Expectation vs reality
View attachment 1200832View attachment 1200833

The last photo is a cake that was made for an ifam's birthday.
View attachment 1200840View attachment 1200871View attachment 1200873
Why are they sitting in a road?

Further proof Mila’s seat is not attached to an actual seat, what we knew already but I’m glad they are stupid enough to be filming it as well
I can’t work the seat foto out?

Reactions: 11
The only reason they check in to places is is that they have the option of having a shower. The footage of them walking in town, they all look such a state and like the family you would cross the street to avoid 🙊

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Chris, one thing you do that boils my piss, is spin around with your bleeping arm stuck out! Wish someone would do a drive by with a machete and hack it off! You’re like a Ken doll with arthritis you prick. (Minus the abs)
And lazy saying good night with her elbow in the air

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ignoring the fact it's weird to have a random YouTube family on your birthday cake, why did they pick a really old photo of them where they look happy and healthier, probably pre Creepy allegations and had to add Jace and Mila cutouts on the sides?

I'm surprised Lazy shared that photo as it shows up the cake they got for Isla's birthday.
It's abit like look what you could of had for your birthday isla if you were ifam and not our daughter. 🙄

Reactions: 29
Why didn’t they buy something useful like soap and then maybe once in a while run a brush through their hairs! Parents are making them all walk round like a bunch of scruffs! Have some self respect ffs, stop being so bloody gross. If you can’t keep clean living your best life (😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄) in a van then maybe you shouldn’t bloody live your life in a van!!!
Go home, clean up and grow up!!!

View attachment 1201392
Hasn’t izzy got the same coat on lazy was wearing? Someone said she looked like a slug. coat sharing now?

Reactions: 15
This family just get weirder and weirder, sitting five children in the middle of the road for a photo letting the kids stand on the edge of cliffs in flip flops and socks and thinking its amazing because an ifam has a cake with photos of there family on its just so bizarre . You have a 16 year old going crazy over Squishymals a 13 year old carrying a doll around a town centre and a 10 year old with a toddler dentist set. All i can say is the ighams and the ifam are the same mentality.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
The only reason they check in to places is is that they have the option of having a shower. The footage of them walking in town, they all look such a state and like the family you would cross the street to avoid 🙊
Bet you can smell them before you see them... 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Just seen this story repost from Lazy of a cake for someones birthday, I’m sorry but how does she not find it weird that people are putting her young children on a cake, complete strangers too - I understand people getting birthday cakes with their favourite characters and artists on but this is just weird to me View attachment 1201487
Imagine having a birthday party with random people’s kids on your cake. Like they’ve got someone else’s family they’ve never met on their cake😂

The black bit under Izzy’s arm is the rebound bar of the car seat :)
The car seat looks like something you’d go sledding in

Reactions: 15
I know that it's not quite memory Monday but I'm posting this now as I am going to be a very lot busy tomorrow.

Here are some of the messages that Creepy sent to Chloe who was 18 at the time. Chloe was very vulnerable as she was struggling badly with her mental health at the time of Creepy messaging her. Creepy took advantage of her vulnerability, like he did with his other victims.

Such a sleazy creep to ask her to send him a picture of herself without her baggy hoodie on. And he is so manipulative when he asks her to "please don't make things worse for me or my girls" when he is begging to her to stay quiet about their secret conversations.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
😂😂 Imagine being shown up by a cake 😂😂 it’s not quite the cake I’d go for and it’s a bit weird making one with other peoples children on but it’s definitely better than the thing they got Isla…..I don’t imagine they feel any guilt though.

I know that it's not quite memory Monday but I'm posting this now as I am going to be a very lot busy tomorrow.

Here are some of the messages that Creepy sent to Chloe who was 18 at the time. Chloe was very vulnerable as she was struggling badly with her mental health at the time of Creepy messaging her. Creepy took advantage of her vulnerability, like he did with his other victims.

Such a sleazy creep to ask her to send him a picture of herself without her baggy hoodie on. And he is so manipulative when he asks her to "please don't make things worse for me or my girls" when he is begging to her to stay quiet about their secret conversations.
How he got away with all the creepy tit he’s done I don’t know.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Wouldn’t be surprised if she is up the duff, can make the Ifam wait with drawn out gender reveals, name reveals and some random hauls chucked in.
Then she’ll do a montage slowly revealing some irish baby name “inspired by their travels” whilst reading slowly off a piece of paper the meaning behind it. That should get their views going for a bit🤷🏻‍♀️
Shall we hold a sweepstake?
I say, another tinnee weenie little girl on September 1st weighing 12lbs 10 ounces.
Name/ Layla Aoife Niamh Orla Bridget Jones!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.