The Ingham Family #227 Chris said "don't watch the vlogs," the fans said "okay," and now they average 22k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally pissed myself at this buffalo fiasco - do these two think buffalo wings come from flying buffalo??? I actually just can’t 🤣🤣🤣
They aren’t adventurous eaters. Chris once spent an entire trip to Florida consuming nothing but sausage.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
What a bore. They were right near that Pirate Adventure attraction that somebody mentioned a while back, yet the set-for-life travel vloggers are shopping for cheap toys?

Lazy & Creepy, what's the difference between a buffalo and a bison? You can't wash your hands in a buffalo....(oh no, hang on....that one's wasted on you lot because you don't wash anywhere!)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Speechless after todays vlog...where most parents would cry at the thought of their child dying before them and them having to live on after. Chris cries about his kids living longer than him and getting to see the future when he doesn't. You couldn't make this tit up, what a specimen of a man.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 105
Where most parents would cry at the thought of their child dying before them and them having to live on after. Chris cries about his kids living longer than him and getting to see the future when he doesn't. You couldn't make this tit up, what a specimen of a man.
He just doesn’t want them to see his search history.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
5AB429BF-28A6-4457-B3F9-9A01017B81B2.jpeg

Why is it that Ingham vlogs are only watched by the vulnerable, the disabled, and the mentally-unstable?

Oh yeah..

• Haha
Reactions: 45
hmmm Creepy and Lazy are talking outside in the dark about how the 3, 4 or 5 last day has been amazing after they have adapted to being back in the van again. hmmm wasn't that the days when you stayed in an airbnb???
and they have filmed such a huge amount of video today so it will be a very long video or they will have to cut it down. Hmmm have your fans not asked for longer vlogs for weeks on end now? so you choose to cut a lot off footage then to get the short videos that everyone don't want.

Reactions: 22
Not sure if it’s just me but do they ever buy souvenirs?? Like they always go to the same shops everywhere. They’ll go to a different country and end up going to shops that you can easily go to on the highstreet? Is that weird to anyone else. I’m eagerly awaiting the flying tiger mini basket “challenge”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This makes me feel sick, nothing to stop ber falling off that!
This picture makes me feel physically sick. They obviously don’t know about the poor family that died in Buncrana. It’s all about Chris getting the aesthetic right. If the aesthetic he is going for is homeless family of 7 living in a van. On the bones of their ass and being a public joke, he’s spot on!

I honestly think Chris ingham is the biggest joke of a ‘man’ going. I actually can’t deal with the fact that this bleep is raising children, let alone a son. I hope togod someone intervenes before he raises Jason in his image.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
so sad Isabelle already invisions herself as a lonely cat lady, doesn't want no one just cats and books, but im sure spending your life amongst those unbearable people would force anyone to think that way.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I haven’t had time to read the threat so I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this, but I’m in shock that Esmé at almost 13 years old (year 8) has taken her doll to carry around the shops in the town centre!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Does Chris think Buffalo 🦬 Sauce comes from buffaloes?!?!?
Not sure about that but every time he dumps that porta-loo the 7 of them have been shitting in at the side of the road the locals will be thinking a herd of buffalo's have been in the area. 🚽 Sorry 🇮🇪...Dirty bastards.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.