The Ingham Family #227 Chris said "don't watch the vlogs," the fans said "okay," and now they average 22k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to be a party pooper
But this hate thing is not helpful ... It's tattle life
The bubble is going to burst and I for one don't want to be responsible for the fall out
The poor kids and Izzy
Their downfall should have happened the minute that creepy pervert messaged them young girls. The channel should have been taken down. No one here is responsible for the fall out for these vile people. Sooner they are gone the better. Girls would be better off in foster care or with their grandparents. At least they might get an education and wouldn't have to sleep in a delivery van.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Still catching up, but re the robux they received from Leah’s mum:

Sarah said the mother had messaged her about Leah wanting to gift the girls this, and so she accepted?

Sarah, how about as the decent thing to do, instead say “Please say a big thank you to Leah, that’s so kind & her gift is very much appreciated but we’ll actually pay for it and let them know that it’s from Leah, but you really don’t need to pay for it because your support in watching our videos is more than enough”
Sarah is too damn greedy for that! I remember watching a meet and greet ages ago when somebody at work told me about Creepy Christine. I can't remember if it was the Lego one but Lazy had on dress dungarees and a white blouse under. I'll never forget her greedy snatching face when Izzy was at the front answering questions
She was given a parcel which was put on the floor and i noticed Lazy kept staring at it and was so desperate to go grab it! I couldn't believe what I was seeing!!
She's a money, in fact everything grabbing mare!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I have noticed Chris is all over the comments section since last week, hearting nearly all of them which they hardly ever did. Way to go with loving life when you constantly have to keep deleting negative comments, hardly one negative comment only about Mila's bare feet. Views are still low. Everyone on here must be nearly all blocked at this stage from commenting on their vlogs.
I’m not - I take a humble bow. I’m a secret Ifam-er 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Driving across the ocean floor 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ - its the beach right with the tide out?
I know and this woman is home schooling the only education these kids are getting is how to pretend to be living theur best life, and how to cadge and lie, making the next generation of dishonest influencers to further dumb down the population.. insanity

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I know and this woman is home schooling the only education these kids are getting is how to pretend to be living theur best life, and how to cadge and lie, making the next generation of dishonest influencers to further dumb down the population.. insanity
I love the word "cadge"...don't hear it often enough!

The Ingham Family #228 - Always on the cadge with shifty eyes like a vadge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The Ingham Family #228 - Always on the cadge with shifty eyes like a vadge 😂
This is way too late to get enough votes, please suggest it on the next thread, it's brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She can’t quite decide if it’s an ocean or a sea, can she. I guess it depends on how much Seacroft escapes out of her big gob 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The total disregard for these places really frustrates me - as ‘professional’ vloggers these are the things you spend your time investigating to make sure everything you do is above board. Email being sent to the national park - as they’ve rightly said it’s an invasion of privacy and who knows what footage he captured that hasn’t been uploaded.
Look at the moobs on this idiot too along with those lovely sagging trousers he’s had on for days - can only imagine the sweat, dirt and whatever else is clinging to them 🤢
Oh noooooo! The scrote sweat! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Im sorry theres absolutely no need for that baby to be in that state, mother of the year was showing us a few weeks ago all the large bibs she has bought and not once has she used one, that baby's cast must stink plus they let her put her hands in her mouth with nails thick with filth under them. Sorry this is just disgusting.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Im sorry theres absolutely no need for that baby to be in that state, mother of the year was showing us a few weeks ago all the large bibs she has bought and not once has she used one, that baby's cast must stink plus they let her put her hands in her mouth with nails thick with filth under them. Sorry this is just disgusting.
Scruffs.

Reactions: 24
Im sorry theres absolutely no need for that baby to be in that state, mother of the year was showing us a few weeks ago all the large bibs she has bought and not once has she used one
Half of that is probably what Creepy dropped!

As well as looking a mess though, she must also get really uncomfortable when she dribbles and then is taken outside in the howling wind, especially if she's getting soggy from teething.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
It’s like a poster for the NSPCC 😐

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.