The Ingham Family #227 Chris said "don't watch the vlogs," the fans said "okay," and now they average 22k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What makes me laugh is anyone who recognises them , they automatically think they are Ifam frigging idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Why didn’t they buy something useful like soap and then maybe once in a while run a brush through their hairs! Parents are making them all walk round like a bunch of scruffs! Have some self respect ffs, stop being so bloody gross. If you can’t keep clean living your best life (😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄) in a van then maybe you shouldn’t bloody live your life in a van!!!
Go home, clean up and grow up!!!

4FB0BF9B-B77B-409F-B249-D55C2E809116.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I didn't think that I would ever agree with Sarah on anything. However, I have just eaten my first orange twirl... and I have to admit it was delicious!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I bet the roof deck is Creepy's latest thing to entice young girls. He used to suggest skinny-dipping and skating now he'll slide into their DMs, offering stargazing and more...

• Sick
Reactions: 29
How monumentally crap does your upbringing have to be when you get that exited about cheap tat you can buy anywhere when you are on 'holiday' in a different country? There really have no clue about anything other than their extremely myopic existence do they?

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I can't even deal with this family anymore. The kids can't stand travelling and it's so much more obvious to see when a highlight of there vanlifer amazing so exciting vlog (not) leaves them cheering because they have brought a toy.
Get the girls back in school just nurture those bloody kids they're shells of their former selves it's actually heartbreaking to watch 5 kids be so badly looked after and cared for.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
When I was a kid, our holiday money was always spent in the arcade of where we were staying and on sweets and fizzy drinks. You know, using it to have a bit of fun. All those kids know is buying the next thing 😞 Though I don’t blame them. On a miserable holiday of long drives and nothing but beaches, they must be bored out of their tree. At least getting a new toy would be something.
Why is any money they have always from grandparents? And not very much by the sounds of it. Being dragged around for weeks on a tit trip and your parents can’t even let you buy something with the money you earn them 😡
That makes me think, i wonder if Isabelle has asked for more of a wage since turning 16. She evidently can't get a job with all this travelling and she pulls in the girls. Maybe that's why she's been off.

I think it's terrible that she only has the money to buy a teddy, because her grandparents gave it to her. She has worked for years and what does she have to show for it. They don't even see to get regular pocket money.

I also agree they buy stuff because it breaks up the monotony. Even at home they must get so unbelievable bored. Their is no structure to their life. The only highlights are buying things and the odd days out.

Also, the latest vlog has already dropped below 3k per hour, so once again, they're not pulling I the views.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
They really are starting to look like right scruffs hair is always a mess and they look like they could do with a proper bath, hygiene obviously does'nt matter as long as they are roaming about, bet the last time they showered was in that house they stayed, Milas cast ain't coming off until end of month so imagine they still got just under 2 weeks left, they really must stink :/

Reactions: 19
Bet those two crapped themselves a little when that car slowed down and opened the windows 🤣🤣 Really hoped the pics were taken by a Tattler but also makes a lot of sense why such a delay in getting the vlogs up now - nothing to do with signal at all imo

Reactions: 28
image.jpg

No doubt if this ever gets replied too Sarah will say it’s because my kids are so teeny weeny
Struggle to imagine how with a whale like you as their mother

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just seen this story repost from Lazy of a cake for someones birthday, I’m sorry but how does she not find it weird that people are putting her young children on a cake, complete strangers too - I understand people getting birthday cakes with their favourite characters and artists on but this is just weird to me
FC7A293D-B8EB-4425-ACA1-A1EBD238E64E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Just seen this story repost from Lazy of a cake for someones birthday, I’m sorry but how does she not find it weird that people are putting her young children on a cake, complete strangers too - I understand people getting birthday cakes with their favourite characters and artists on but this is just weird to me View attachment 1201487
Its not even a nice cake either. I've seen far better personalised 'character' cakes than this bodge job cookie cake with a few photos thrown on it. They have got the theming right though because Lazy sure does look like she eats a lot of cookies. They'd have been better off taking a leaf out of Creepy's book and gone to Morrisons to get a photo printed on a cheap sponge cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Mr Bean(ie) said "strange to think one day there will be no one to look after the kids"

There isn't anyone one now FFS!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.