The Ingham Family #227 Chris said "don't watch the vlogs," the fans said "okay," and now they average 22k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hmmm Lazy squeeling over a car comming toward them getting their phones out. She is absolutely shore they are Ifams.
Could it not be one of their stalkers or trolls that wanted to out them and tell the world where they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Chris, one thing you do that boils my piss, is spin around with your bleeping arm stuck out! Wish someone would do a drive by with a machete and hack it off! You’re like a Ken doll with arthritis you prick. (Minus the abs)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
When I was a kid, our holiday money was always spent in the arcade of where we were staying and on sweets and fizzy drinks. You know, using it to have a bit of fun. All those kids know is buying the next thing 😞 Though I don’t blame them. On a miserable holiday of long drives and nothing but beaches, they must be bored out of their tree. At least getting a new toy would be something.
Why is any money they have always from grandparents? And not very much by the sounds of it. Being dragged around for weeks on a tit trip and your parents can’t even let you buy something with the money you earn them 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Not sure if it’s just me but do they ever buy souvenirs?? Like they always go to the same shops everywhere. They’ll go to a different country and end up going to shops that you can easily go to on the highstreet? Is that weird to anyone else. I’m eagerly awaiting the flying tiger mini basket “challenge”
Yes, I find it completely bizarre! One thing I love about travelling is finding one off items that I love and know I can’t find at home. I’m not a trinket type person so never buy “tourist” type token bits eg t-shirt, magnets, key rings etc but I will definitely buy unique items I love that I can either use or display.

Reactions: 29
I haven’t had time to read the threat so I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this, but I’m in shock that Esmé at almost 13 years old (year 8) has taken her doll to carry around the shops in the town centre!
It’s moments like this, it’s a blessing she’s not in school. This, the way she behaves, her attitude, her noncey dad sadly she’d be ripe for bully’s. (Not saying it’s right!)

• Sad
Reactions: 40
That jacket Isabelle is wearing is bloody awful ,the clothes that they all wear look like stuff rejected from a jumble sale

• Sad
Reactions: 42
I visited Anglesey yesterday and kept an eye out for them if they were coming home via the ferry to Holyhead. Me and my friends would have had no qualms calling him out for being a nonce.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That jacket Isabelle is wearing is bloody awful ,the clothes that they all wear look like stuff rejected from a jumble sale
It’s grim and doesn’t do her any favours. She definitely doesn’t look like she comes from a ‘set for life’ family.

Reactions: 33
hmmm Lazy squeeling over a car comming toward them getting their phones out. She is absolutely shore they are Ifams.
Could it not be one of their stalkers or trolls that wanted to out them and tell the world where they are.
She actually looked a bit nervous tbh, as if she wasn't sure.

Reactions: 17
It’s grim and doesn’t do her any favours. She definitely doesn’t look like she comes from a ‘set for life’ family.
Set for life? That plastic jacket says "sweat for life". Sorry but it's awful.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Todays vlog :

Esme and Isla having palpitations over yet more lol dolls ! 🤦🏽‍♀️ at this point it’s a lost cause. Isla especially was just given a tit ton for her birthday, just goes to show there’s never enough plastic tit in this family , they want more and more and more ! SHEER GREED ! The family are the epitome of overindulged and greedy.

Why where lazy and creepy acting so lovey Dovey and all the talk of when the kids grow up ? 🤷🏼‍♀️ is she up the duff again ? 😑 or has agreed to the bi annual shag in the tin can ! Seeing as they seem to get it on when the kids are sleeping right next to them !!! 🤢🤬

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Todays vlog :

Esme and Isla having palpitations over yet more lol dolls ! 🤦🏽‍♀️ at this point it’s a lost cause. Isla especially was just given a tit ton for her birthday, just goes to show there’s never enough plastic tit in this family , they want more and more and more ! SHEER GREED ! The family are the epitome of overindulged and greedy.

Why where lazy and creepy acting so lovey Dovey and all the talk of when the kids grow up ? 🤷🏼‍♀️ is she up the duff again ? 😑 or has agreed to the bi annual shag in the tin can ! Seeing as they seem to get it on when the kids are sleeping right next to them !!! 🤢🤬
He’s only really extra loving when he’s f**ked up or she’s knocked up isn’t it?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
So when Isabelle is talking to Sarah just after leaving the toy shop, at 11.09 she just magically disappears from behind Sarah. Maybe I'm seeing things 😅 but I've watched it a few times 🙈
ETA - I know it's the way it has been edited that is why.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does Creepy think all 7 of them are going to live together in Pylon Palace until they die?
He said before that when Mila is 18, him and Lazy are off in the van alone and the chuldrun can stay at the house. Today he wonders who will look after the girls and Jace when him and Lazy die. Surely he's hoping they've got a good 30 years plus left to live, so the kids will be able to look after themselves and have their own homes. Unless he thinks the bizarre cult lifestyle means they'll never gain any independence or relationships and will still be squealing in toyshops and believing in Father Christmas/the Easter Bunny in their 30's and 40's.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Does Creepy think all 7 of them are going to live together in Pylon Palace until they die?
He said before that when Mila is 18, him and Lazy are off in the van alone and the chuldrun can stay at the house. Today he wonders who will look after the girls and Jace when him and Lazy die. Surely he's hoping they've got a good 30 years plus left to live, so the kids will be able to look after themselves and have their own homes. Unless he thinks the bizarre cult lifestyle means they'll never gain any independence or relationships and will still be squealing in toyshops and believing in Father Christmas/the Easter Bunny in their 30's and 40's.
Isabelle said she wanted a net to keep her teddies in! Isnt that something toddlers have in thier rooms 🙈
Maybe they will all live together in to adult hood!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Esme must be so bored with life and has zero stimulation if she's still squealing at dolls in shops. Seriously you are filming your teenage girls freaking out over dolls and teddies. Even if they do want to make "outside" friends, you've set them up to be ridiculed. Cruel bastards,so afraid that your kids will outgrow you, so you keep them acting like babies.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Todays vlog :
is she up the duff again ? 😑 or has agreed to the bi annual shag in the tin can ! Seeing as they seem to get it on when the kids are sleeping right next to them !!! 🤢🤬
Wouldn’t be surprised if she is up the duff, can make the Ifam wait with drawn out gender reveals, name reveals and some random hauls chucked in.
Then she’ll do a montage slowly revealing some irish baby name “inspired by their travels” whilst reading slowly off a piece of paper the meaning behind it. That should get their views going for a bit🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This makes me feel sick, nothing to stop ber falling off that!
Ohhhh the famous “roof deck” 😍 Who’s gonna tell creepy that, that’s just the roof ?
Oh but don’t do that cos Sarah will threaten to body slam you, she’s so scaryyyy when she’s angry at the trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ohhhh the famous “roof deck” 😍 Who’s gonna tell creepy that, that’s just the roof ?
Oh but don’t do that cos Sarah will threaten to body slam you, she’s so scaryyyy when she’s angry at the trolls
Roof deck like your vlogs Lazy and Creepy is crap and badly done ,give it up your useless at vlogging and parenting !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.