The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ireland must have saw them coming, raining all day for the entire weekšŸ¤£ looks like theyā€™ll have a great time stuck in the van! But knowing them theyā€™ll put their summer gear on and go swimming in the seašŸ„“šŸ¤£
I personally hope they get all the Irish rain (sorry my home country)
Soft day - might rain
Spitting - you can go to the beach
Wet rain - you will get soaked
Pissing - second level wiper mode
Fat rain - your shoes are fecked
Bucketing - sit in the car
Hooring You're fucked
Pelting - Even more fucked
Lasing - Even more fucked from previous

My all time favourite is 'sideways rain'

Can't wait for Mingham trip in Ireland in April

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
WE HAD TO CANCEL OUR TRIP..

Lazy starts the vlog with the word "good" going extremely high pitched. We're joining them on an exciting day - day 0 of the holiday in the van. She's excited but stressed because they should've left an hour and a half ago. The last few hours are always stressful and lead to Lazy and Creepy arguing and Lazy squawking about what still has to be done. Creepy keeps saying they're not on a timescale. It looks like everything is in order so Lazy is off to clean and sweep the floors, the last thing they do as they're walking out.

Mila is in her car seat and Lazy squeals at her about how she's loving life. In the next clip Lazy is in the car and they're on the motorway.
The trip hasn't been without poor Jace getting sick. It's been at least 6-8 months since he got travel sick. He's always been rear facing and never had travel sickness but he's literally just filled his car seat. I bet all that sugary crap that he inhaled yesterday didn't help either.
The timing is the worst, they had to pull over to sort him out and he's asleep now. They're off to Granny Jane and Hi Steve's house first to drop off Prinny so Lazy will be able to wash the seat.

Creepy isn't going to lie and say that was the smoothest start to the trip because it wasn't. Creepy got a buzzcut this morning so has no hair, although the wimp isn't brave enough to take off his beanie. What do you think we'll do, laugh at you? Oh Creepy we laugh at you beanie or no beanie. He got a grade 3 today and fade. Today marks the start of a big adventure in the new van. He promises we're getting a van tour but wishes he'd had a couple more days to make it absolutely perfect. He's so happy with it but it's killed him working on it until 5am and then getting up at 7:30/8am. 7:30? No Ingham would get up at 7:30 unless there was a travelling sweet shop outside. He's happy to go to bed earlier because he's felt rubbish the past few days. They don't need to be at the place they're going to until tomorrow morning so they're going to wild camp. They're catching a ferry somewhere cool tomorrow and have a 5 hour drive to get there. Hmmm, are they going from Cairnryan? Seems a bit of a waste when Liverpool is much closer. I bet Creepy is terrified of Liverpudlians. They're having dinner at Granny Jane and Hi Steve's. It's something he's wanted to do forever and he's so grateful to be able to do it in the beautiful van he built himself.

Creepy closes the van door and they're home. It didn't go to plan because Jace was sick again at Granny Jane and Hi Steve's. Probably their cooking, I can't think it's any better than Lazy's. They didn't have to cancel the trip but it was the right decision. They've cancelled the ferry and rebooked for the following morning. The plan is to wild camp tomorrow night. It's been 2 1/2 hours since Jace was sick and he seems to be in good spirits. Isla carries Mila over to the camera but it looks like she might be struggling with the weight a little, although Creepy doesn't notice. He thinks the sickness was travel sickness but jace just wasn't over it.
Lazy feels like that's what it was because he got up, had coco pops for breakfast and was fine, had food and things including fruit earlier in the morning, they set off and he was sick in the car. He ate one of Granny Jane's famous tuna sandwiches with quavers and was fine. He then stole Isabelle's Dr Pepper off the side and drank it, Lazy took him off it and gave him juice and it was "that that he was sick". It wasn't the Dr Pepper or coke because he's had those before and it didn't make him sick but *contradicts herself in 3, 2, 1* that "was what he was sick", it was just fizzy drink. He didn't bring up sandwich.
They're home for now. So Creepy and Esme supposedly have severe emetophobia but he's perfectly fine to talk about it in detail and she's able to stand there listening?

Isabelle says Creepy was crying about missing the ferry last year and it's her favourite memory of her life. How much do you guys think the petrol station would sell the footage to us for? Isabelle now has a phone case with a photo of Creepy crying on the back. He says he wasn't crying but he was stressing. Isabelle does an impression of him crying about his hard work being for nothing. He says they were going to miss the ferry so their covid tests wouldn't have been valid and they would've had to pay Ā£500 to get them redone, rebook the ferry etc so he was stressed.

Lazy makes a cup of tea in the baby bottle that was in Isla's room the other day. In the next clip he says the vlog hasn't been exciting as they expected. If one of the chuldren was unwell they wouldn't be staying in the van. No but it's ok to drag them around Brighton and Disneyland Paris. Luckily this happened on the way to Granny Jane and Hi Steve's. If it happened on the ferry it would've been a nightmare. If anyone has a phobia of vomit she's about to speak about it now.
He was sick in the car and then at their house but he hasn't been sick since so they don't know if it was a bug or travel sickness.
They decided to come home so he could sleep in his own bed. If no one catches it they'll be able to go tomorrow. Lazy has done something to her hip so let her know if you woke up and felt like your left hip was twisted so couldn't walk.

End of vlog

He's fuming that they had to come home
View attachment 1163261View attachment 1163262View attachment 1163265

I hope this was for Jace or Isla. Giving caffeine to a baby wouldn't be one of their worst decisions.
View attachment 1163272View attachment 1163278
View attachment 1163147View attachment 1163236View attachment 1163238View attachment 1163250
Her comment!!!
Sarah you really donā€™t look 15 in that picture. You look stupid!!!!
OMG look at the filters even her Sausage Fingers have fkin shrunk

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That makes me feel even more sick to the stomach, as I said no idea about car seats other than what I read/ see so in American programs babies are seen with a chest plate I guess where it buckles and it's supposed to be positioned at a certain height, is it the same for UK car seats? As Mila's didn't seam to have one.
In England car seats only have a three point harness. In the US Iā€™ve seen what you describe but they appear to be add ons to stop a toddler wriggling out of their straps. In Australia we have six point harnesses, at each shoulder, each hip and two at the crotch. They are also tethered to a point in the back of the car by a belt attached to the car seat. I probably didnā€™t do a very good job at describing that. Weā€™re only just catching up with rear facing for longer though.

Reactions: 10
@thegreencow - Are you part of Tattle Admin? Or do you do what you do for us around here (tirelessly looking after us with your daily vlog recaps, starting the vast majority of new threads along with comprehensive thread recaps, wiki updates etc) out of the goodness of your heart?! šŸ™‚

You don't have to answer and I'm sorry if I shouldn't be asking, for some reason, but I was just curious because you always put so much effort in, day in day out. It must take up so much of your spare time, I hope it doesn't become a chore.

Anyway I'm sure that everyone here appreciates it. You're a superstar, you really are! šŸ¤©
Absolutely have to agree. I think @greencow should be renamed diamondcow or greendiamondcow. Whatever she calls herself her commendable services to tattle are much appreciated. Canā€™t sleep Iā€™m on first night puppy watch šŸ¤—

No I'm not admin. I do the vlog rundowns in part to keep a log of the contents of the vlogs so that if they're ever deleted there's a record of what's said, done etc. I also do it for those who don't want to watch and give extra views. I will start new threads if I see that it's on page 51 or 52 because that's when it tells you to do so at the bottom of the page. Tattle is a bit of a time capsule for people to look back on the Inghams' actions in the future and I expect the children will read here at some point whether it be for be curiosity or because something major happened (for example Chris is arrested or convicted) and they want to see if Sarah is telling the truth about us being 'trolls'. My hope is that one day they'll see the truth and learn that in reality we're just a group of people who care and want the best for them, some of us are parents ourselves.
I admire your tenacity and sheer bloody determination to post summaries each and every day. Notwithstanding the time it must take - your attention to detail and observational wit is hilarious. On behalf of all tattlers please keep on keeping on.

I donā€™t think they can be simultaneously voluptuous and droopy can they? Regardless, she needs to keep her bangers at bay & stop trying to score some ā€˜Mother earthā€™ points. Lactation doesnā€™t offset scores of misdemeanours.
Voluptuous = curvaceous. Droopy = ā€˜heading southā€™ due to being voluptuous????? Either way my spaniels ears remain nothing like Lazyā€™s tits.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Iā€™ve been totally overwhelmed. Two of my very elderly dogs had to be put to sleep during lockdown and I was left with just two.

Him indoors who isnā€™t remotely romantic had my Valentineā€™s Day gift delivered today. He couldnā€™t grasp my amusement when he said her name was Rose.
Aaaah, You've got a brand new fluffy baby! She is beautiful! šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Iā€™ve been totally overwhelmed. Two of my very elderly dogs had to be put to sleep during lockdown and I was left with just two.

Him indoors who isnā€™t remotely romantic had my Valentineā€™s Day gift delivered today. He couldnā€™t grasp my amusement when he said her name was Rose.
She is adorable!

I'm assuming Rose is short for Rosabelle and he named her after the famous manor house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Itā€™s a
It's not a wonder he's hurled all over the van when he's being given bloody Coco Pops for breakfast and God knows what else. And then she says he's not only stolen someone's Dr Pepper or Coke but that he's had it before. He's just turned 3!!! It beggars belief.

I'm assuming the bottle of warm milk was also for Jace. He needs to be using a sippy cup or a regular cup before bed, not a bottle in bed, and have his teeth brushed after, preferably not straight after. They really are just so lazy. Now they are trying a dummy with Mila again so they can have some peace in the van whilst driving unnecessarily. If they were having new experiences and exploring the trips would be worthwhile but they do nothing so what's the point?

Soft play is the perfect breeding ground for childhood illnesses. And you just know that they won't make the kids wash their hands before eating or before leaving.
its almost like Sarah truely has no understanding of whatā€™s good for her kids or not ā€¦.she mentions coco pops and Dr Pepper and shows tubs and tubs filled with sugary treats like itā€™s something everyone else doesā€¦.doesnt she know about sometimes food and whatā€™s the best for young bodies and brains to developā€¦we have had coco pops as a holiday treat always followed by a slice of what we call summer quicheā€¦.something to off set the sugar fixā€¦I would never have told anyone that i had
fed my kids coco popsā€¦back in earlier vlogs when Isla loved veggies and would eat lots at buffets or eating out they almost treated it as a family jokeā€¦no wonder she now eats so much crapā€¦.she really Has a very low level of education but plays Mother Earth whilst feeding the baby and loves that attentionā€¦.I have no clue how someone lost weight whilst eating Sarahā€™s menuā€¦.probably the weight of lost brain cellsā€¦.

Reactions: 25
I haven't watched it but they are in beautiful Ireland?!

We did the Atlantic Way 3 years ago and it was one of the most beautiful Trips ever. Stayed in B&Bs and did so much exploring the countryside

I bet my butt they manage to make it look not 10% as lovely as it is. They will not appreciate anything ... they will dwell over Lidl ... May get stuck in a pretty car park ... let's see if the drone can stand Irish weather šŸ˜šŸ˜

And will lazy be a Galway gal šŸ¤¢?

Ireland - my thoughts are with you

• Heart
Reactions: 29
We donā€™t talk about pe-do no no no
We donā€™t talk about pe-do
It was their wedding day it was their wedding and there wasnā€™t a cloud in the sky,
Ped-do walks in with his yellow toothed grin did you bang the bridesmaid so shocked was I.
Please go on ā€¦
He likes to wear greasy beanies all day
To look like a teen at the park
He likes to wear greasy beanies all day
To attract teenage girls like a grandpa

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know itā€™s pretty unlikely Issy will be sitting her GCSEā€™s in 6 weeks time but if she actually is how is one supposed to revise in the cramped conditions of a van??

My daughter has one day free over the Easter holidays (Sheā€™s going out with friends for a Birthday) the rest sheā€™ll be doing extra intervention at school for Art and Sociology and then revising at home. She also has extra Science revision with a proper tutor (ex headmaster) which we get for free as my Dad is his familyā€™s gardener. My daughter is predicted to get mostly 8ā€™s and 9ā€™s but is still getting extra help because she wants to do well and feel confident when she sits her exams.

IMO IF and thatā€™s a big IF, Issy is sitting exams next month why didnā€™t they just leave her with the grandparents and go away without her? Can they for one time in their lives not be so god damn selfish and put their kids education first?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
IMO IF and thatā€™s a big IF, Issy is sitting exams next month why didnā€™t they just leave her with the grandparents and go away without her? Can they for one time in their lives not be so god damn selfish and put their kids education first?
I agree, she's already been severely impacted by their selfish behaviour of prioritising trips to flying tiger over her education, but for them to drag her on a ridiculous trip just weeks before her exams takes their selfish behaviour to a whole new level. These exams are important. They will open doors and give her opportunities for the future. I know some home educated children don't sit GCSEs but they often have other qualifications or work experience to fall back on, Izzy doesn't have anything. šŸ˜¢

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.