The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nah this has to be some kind of sick joke that they're coming to Ireland. I've said it before on here and I'll say it again our "unofficial law makers" (if you know you know😉) will not take kindly to this absolute eejit of a man runnin about like he owns the place. please everyone keep us in your prayers we will need it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
nah this has to be some kind of sick joke that they're coming to Ireland. I've said it before on here and I'll say it again our "unofficial law makers" (if you know you know😉) will not take kindly to this absolute eejit of a man runnin about like he owns the place. please everyone keep us in your prayers we will need it
Im praying for you all,🙏

Reactions: 15
How can we lead him to Castle Street? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
They'll 100% hit the McDonald's and that's where I see the druggies 🤣 imagine the scene, one of them slabbering to him and creepy having no bleeping idea 🤣🤣 holy duck I'm in tears 😭

I live near the border, too close for my liking! 😭
DPD van will be spotted on shankill road 🤣🤣✋

We can't forget about the preachers what are raising city hall too, will be interesting how he cuts all that out 🤣🤣😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s a disgrace that this family vlog their lives and Chris ‘brags’ about having two hours sleep and then driving his family around in a van he’s YouTubed diy’ed, says how tired he is but still. Drives. Baby doesn’t have a secure seat.

honestly the way he brags about having no sleep and driving is to impress teenagers, no one else would think that is okay.

why is no one holding these dangerous parents accountable

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Meanwhile on a wild Friday night in my house 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The super secret FB group says they are in Northern Ireland.
Any other section of society that involved a group of predominantly vulnerable people being sold stuff at 500% mark up by a bully and a groomer, social services would be right on it. Mind boggles

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Meanwhile on a wild Friday night in my house 😂
He's just wearing the hat to hide the grease what's probably leaking out of his hair.

I wonder do they know businesses over here don't like accepting Scottish and English money notes? Bet he'll be crying about this in a vlog 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Everytime I see Chris in photos or video he's bowling about in his Rupert the best attire and then you've got Sarah constantly looking like she's going to a slumber party

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s a disgrace that this family vlog their lives and Chris ‘brags’ about having two hours sleep and then driving his family around in a van he’s YouTubed diy’ed, says how tired he is but still. Drives. Baby doesn’t have a secure seat.

honestly the way he brags about having no sleep and driving is to impress teenagers, no one else would think that is okay.

why is no one holding these dangerous parents accountable
The screen shots of Milas car seat need to be reported. Its neglect and completely dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What in the name of god is that pic on the video….a 35+ year old woman with her tongue hanging out….I have second hand embarrassment for her…couldn’t or wouldn’t watch that 7 mins of crap…put on 30 seconds and stopped and logged out, I heard if you do that it messes with the viewing numbers….hope so..

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Put your tongue back in your mouth you gobshite. It’s so juvenile.

Please tell me they have isofix bolted into the car and not into yet another plank of wood he’s attached somehow. The baby and car seat will go flying through the windscreen or straight into one or more of the other kids in the back. I hope when the van went into the shop they were having isofix installed properly and suitable seats for the other kids.

My hubby was watching a video beside me earlier of a woman fixing up the same van that they have to travel in…alone. They have 7 people in theirs. They’re bleeping mad.

Imagine forgetting to fill the water tank. Moron. Clearly washing is not on their list of priorities. He makes me sick.

Reactions: 33
In the Ingham World danger doesn’t exist.
Those two amoebas desperately want to be anarchists. Combined with a good dose of narcissism, common sense just doesn't apply to them. Two peas in a very dysfunctional pot.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.