The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all closed! Maybe we as a city need to reevaluate our shopping preferences!

I’m in my volunteering place ATM but on the journey down here, there was a MASSIVE STINK - I thought they were near me! Thankfully not them, but there’s always a chance of running into them :sick::sick:
I'm going out for dinner later, I'm gonna be on full radar, checking the likes of pizza punks or tony macaroni.

Just realized, she'll cream herself over cosmos too 🤣

We really need to gather a list for everyone to message STAT 🚨🚨🚨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm going out for dinner later, I'm gonna be on full radar, checking the likes of pizza punks or tony macaroni.

Just realized, she'll cream herself over cosmos too 🤣

We really need to gather a list for everyone to message STAT 🚨🚨🚨
I’m keeping my eye out on CastleCourt and Royal Avenue! Hope you enjoy dinner :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It is sad, home ed can be a fantastic experience for children, particularly when it is something parents have made the choice to do rather than having their hand forced. Sadly this family are letting their children down badly and it winds me up that people will see them and their neglectful ways and judge other home ed families. I can’t believe they didn’t go back to dance, it is almost cruel to dangle it in front of Isla knowing she would be excited and then not follow it up and it’s been ages now. I predict that when they are due their annual contact from the LEA they will suddenly be talking about clubs and friends again.

Also only 33k views on that vlog.
All this the kids having friends over is a lie they haven’t got none 😓😓

Reactions: 17
Have your phone at hand and be careful if you see creepy, I'm sure he's a right pussy in real life, the grease from his hair wouldn't stand a chance
This is the thing with Chris he says no one would dare say anything to his face. He’d wet his knickers if someone did and just call them a fool and scuttle off I think

Reactions: 26
Honestly that car seat keeps playing on my mind, it’s making me feel physically sick. There is no way in hell it would be legal. A normal non-famous groomer person would not get away with tit like this!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Her tongue is absolutely rank. Why would you put that image up when you have such a disease riddled tongue? 🤢

They really are so unhealthy and grim. Not to mention they walk around looking like complete scruffs. Unwashed straggly hair, filthy clothes, unsuitable clothes for the weather, filthy nails. The list is endless.

I know it has been said many times, but the difference in them four years ago to now is shocking.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I know it’s pretty unlikely Issy will be sitting her GCSE’s in 6 weeks time but if she actually is how is one supposed to revise in the cramped conditions of a van??

My daughter has one day free over the Easter holidays (She’s going out with friends for a Birthday) the rest she’ll be doing extra intervention at school for Art and Sociology and then revising at home. She also has extra Science revision with a proper tutor (ex headmaster) which we get for free as my Dad is his family’s gardener. My daughter is predicted to get mostly 8’s and 9’s but is still getting extra help because she wants to do well and feel confident when she sits her exams.

IMO IF and that’s a big IF, Issy is sitting exams next month why didn’t they just leave her with the grandparents and go away without her? Can they for one time in their lives not be so god damn selfish and put their kids education first?
They don’t want Izzy to do well that’s clear at this point if she had stayed in private school with a tutor and parental support she may have stood a chance of doing relatively well and after sitting A levels she could have gone to uni.
I don’t think any of them will do well educationally because education means independence especially financial independence, it also gives an insight into the outside world over the gates of pylon palace a world with new opinions and friends and boyfriends, lazy cannot have that she needs a resident unpaid nanny to hand no no that wouldn’t do at all.
ETA sending positive vibes to your daughter I’m sure she will do great 👍

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
This is the thing with Chris he says no one would dare say anything to his face. He’d wet his knickers if someone did and just call them a fool and scuttle off I think
Well we all saw how he reacted to Kayak Paul, he was terrified. All ‘beanie’ no trousers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Please god they get stopped and done for driving with no proper safety seat for that baby

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Please god they get stopped and done for driving with no proper safety seat for that baby
If they do what’s the betting they still have the letter of exemption from the hospital when Mila first had her cast put on!!
they make me angry. There’s loads of people out there who would love to have children and then there’s the inghams who treat their kids like crap.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Put your tongue back in your mouth you gobshite. It’s so juvenile.

Please tell me they have isofix bolted into the car and not into yet another plank of wood he’s attached somehow. The baby and car seat will go flying through the windscreen or straight into one or more of the other kids in the back. I hope when the van went into the shop they were having isofix installed properly and suitable seats for the other kids.

My hubby was watching a video beside me earlier of a woman fixing up the same van that they have to travel in…alone. They have 7 people in theirs. They’re bleeping mad.

Imagine forgetting to fill the water tank. Moron. Clearly washing is not on their list of priorities. He makes me sick.
Isofix point or not, the car seat needs to be installed on an actual car seat - the MOT is going to be interesting if/when that is done

Reactions: 20
It feels important that I thank each and every tattler for being here everyday for me. It appears there is much controversy around us. Whilst popping on to share an opinion or concern around the Ingham's it is vital to show my appreciation for your company.
Non of us knows what other posters are going through and just how the smallest interaction can benefit us. I am grateful for everything I have in life but struggle with getting older and the physical and emotional trauma of complex illness and the demands of being a full time carer to someone cruelly robbed of their faculties. Our wonderful carers made it possible for ‘him upstairs’ to gift me my puppy and I’m blessed to share that with you. I can express things in this forum that I’d be
hung drawn and quartered for elsewhere.
Look after yourselves and please never loose you wit and vitriol.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Isofix point or not, the car seat needs to be installed on an actual car seat - the MOT is going to be interesting if/when that is done
They can just whip the wood away and hide the fact a car seat was ever thier

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Can’t apologise I’m in love.
Rose is tiny - next to my size three foot.

She’s not smaller or larger due to the camera and my socks were clean before I roamed the floor with my little darling.
Oh my!! She is absolutely perfect 😍.
I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of your older dogs, I lost my old lady back in October and it absolutely devastated me.
But are you sure it’s not the wide angled lense that’s making her look smaller and your foot’s really a size 10 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.