The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
creepy so excited saying it’s something he really wants to do (travel Ireland)
The lazy saying how comfy the van is all because she will have about 6 inches to move about and no stairs to climb
The creepy one must be sleeping on the seats at the front of the van.
The children aren’t given any consideration or thought
Two tellys in the van got to be one up on the other wild campers😆
Give them hell Jace and I do not blame this little boy for his bad behaviour it’s simply bad parenting and it will get worse
Mila is such a lovely placid baby

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t think they can be simultaneously voluptuous and droopy can they? Regardless, she needs to keep her bangers at bay & stop trying to score some ‘Mother earth’ points. Lactation doesn’t offset scores of misdemeanours.
Take it from someone with a lifelong affliction of huge bosoms, yes they can. To quote my then 9 year old daughter “mum, I don’t want long boobs like you when I’m old” 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s so bizarre to me seeing how they aren’t giving their child any chance at their GCSEs. My son is also doing them this year and he’s having extra sessions after school, the school have arranged extra sessions in the Easter holidays. Parents have been for assemblies and teacher meetings to find out how best to help the kids. Whereas the Inghams are just booking the odd tutor session, now to be completed in a DPD van with 6 other loud people, and letting her get on with it. Also didn’t she originally choose Drama when they did the videos on her GCSE choices. So she will have to have given that up? My son had his final GCSE Drama performance this week, it was recorded for the exam board. So there’s no way at all she could have continued with that subject. It’s so negligent.
They never mention Isla’s schooling whatsoever. She doesn’t seem to have tutor sessions like the other 2. She had such a love of school, and even when they went back to Dance school recently, she was so excited, only to go once and never return. She seems to hang around Lazy, Jason & the baby now like she’s an overgrown toddler but she was so bright and inquisitive before they took her away from school. It’s really sad to see

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
We don’t talk about pe-do no no no
We don’t talk about pe-do
It was their wedding day it was their wedding and there wasn’t a cloud in the sky,
Ped-do walks in with his yellow toothed grin did you bang the bridesmaid so shocked was I.
Please go on …
He likes to wear greasy beanies all day
To look like a teen at the park
He likes to wear greasy beanies all day
To attract teenage girls like a grandpa

He told me that the DPD van of my dreams
Would be promised, and someday be mine
He told me that my YouTube numbers would grow
Like the grot I'm covered in and the grime

We don't talk about pe-do, no no no

Hey, grew to live in fear of pe-do stuttering or stumbling
I can always hear him sort of droning "it's stoonin"
I associate him with the sound of falling towels, Ibis, Ibis, Ibis
It's a greasy fringe with a beanie stinking
Always left Hi Steve and the Granny Jane fumbling
Grappling with Prinny Woo, they couldn't understand
Do you understand?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thread title suggestion:

So won't the real Cheesy Beanie please stand up? No, not you Creepy..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I have messaged axkid to ask. Included a pic as well. Not that they can do much but they again need to re think about who they gift things to.

I fully believe sarah went on the beg for car seats and knew the trip couldnt go ahead without them.
Remember life vest-gate when they made the headlines during watersafety week? Would be lovely if axkid use them as an example of how NOT to use their products.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s so bizarre to me seeing how they aren’t giving their child any chance at their GCSEs. My son is also doing them this year and he’s having extra sessions after school, the school have arranged extra sessions in the Easter holidays. Parents have been for assemblies and teacher meetings to find out how best to help the kids. Whereas the Inghams are just booking the odd tutor session, now to be completed in a DPD van with 6 other loud people, and letting her get on with it. Also didn’t she originally choose Drama when they did the videos on her GCSE choices. So she will have to have given that up? My son had his final GCSE Drama performance this week, it was recorded for the exam board. So there’s no way at all she could have continued with that subject. It’s so negligent.
They never mention Isla’s schooling whatsoever. She doesn’t seem to have tutor sessions like the other 2. She had such a love of school, and even when they went back to Dance school recently, she was so excited, only to go once and never return. She seems to hang around Lazy, Jason & the baby now like she’s an overgrown toddler but she was so bright and inquisitive before they took her away from school. It’s really sad to see
It is sad, home ed can be a fantastic experience for children, particularly when it is something parents have made the choice to do rather than having their hand forced. Sadly this family are letting their children down badly and it winds me up that people will see them and their neglectful ways and judge other home ed families. I can’t believe they didn’t go back to dance, it is almost cruel to dangle it in front of Isla knowing she would be excited and then not follow it up and it’s been ages now. I predict that when they are due their annual contact from the LEA they will suddenly be talking about clubs and friends again.

Also only 33k views on that vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Also only 33k views on that vlog.
I wonder how low it will be at the end of the trip?

I still don't understand why they're going away again. I know they're stupid, but surely even they noticed the huge drop in views last time they travelled in the DPD van?

This time it will be even worse as views are already reduced compared to before the previous trip.

Reactions: 21
I agree, she's already been severely impacted by their selfish behaviour of prioritising trips to flying tiger over her education, but for them to drag her on a ridiculous trip just weeks before her exams takes their selfish behaviour to a whole new level. These exams are important. They will open doors and give her opportunities for the future. I know some home educated children don't sit GCSEs but they often have other qualifications or work experience to fall back on, Izzy doesn't have anything. 😢
She's seen that you don't need to be well educated to make money with YouTube so she probably just plans to be in her parents' videos until she branches off on her own channel and tbh I reckon she will succeed which is the most annoying part as it doesn't give off good messages to other teens to work hard and get qualifications.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She's seen that you don't need to be well educated to make money with YouTube so she probably just plans to be in her parents' videos until she branches off on her own channel and tbh I reckon she will succeed which is the most annoying part as it doesn't give off good messages to other teens to work hard and get qualifications.
I thought she already had her own channel? SassyBelle, which hasn't been posted on for 2 months now.

Reactions: 14
I’ve been totally overwhelmed. Two of my very elderly dogs had to be put to sleep during lockdown and I was left with just two.

Him indoors who isn’t remotely romantic had my Valentine’s Day gift delivered today. He couldn’t grasp my amusement when he said her name was Rose.
Rose is absolutely adorable, I hope her first night settling in went well ❤🥰🐾
Sorry to hear you had to have your other elderly dogs put to sleep during lockdown, I had to do the same with one of mine. It never gets any easier.

If only Prinny was loved and cared for like yours are 😔 On the flipside I hope she's getting a bit better care and attention whilst she's staying with granny Jane and Hi Steve.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve just taken a trip down memory lane and looked at photos of our 2016 trip to Ireland.
Someone said before it’s impossible to take a bad picture of the Wild Atlantic Way, so I have high hopes they might take at least a couple of nice drone shots…
It was such an amazing trip and while I’m sorry for the Irish Tattlers that have that feral family on their shores, you can be proud you live in such an amazing part of the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Rose is absolutely adorable, I hope her first night settling in went well ❤🥰🐾
Sorry to hear you had to have your other elderly dogs put to sleep during lockdown, I had to do the same with one of mine. It never gets any easier.

If only Prinny was loved and cared for like yours are 😔 On the flipside I hope she's getting a bit better care and attention whilst she's staying with granny Jane and Hi Steve.
First night was pretty good. Little madam has my puppy avatar terrified and her big sister spaniel shall we say cautious. It’s gonna be one fun ride.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope that drone is used only in the correct manner, it needs to remain at least 150m horizontally away from uninvolved people, including places like beaches, picnic areas, viewing spots and carparks. The Mavic 3 is a massive great thing, total overkill for what they are using it for, and I don't believe for one second the operator has the Certificate of Competency needed to move out of the open flying category...or indeed any competency at all.

• Heart
Any Flying Tigers 😂
They all closed! Maybe we as a city need to reevaluate our shopping preferences!

I’m in my volunteering place ATM but on the journey down here, there was a MASSIVE STINK - I thought they were near me! Thankfully not them, but there’s always a chance of running into them :sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
In England car seats only have a three point harness. In the US I’ve seen what you describe but they appear to be add ons to stop a toddler wriggling out of their straps. In Australia we have six point harnesses, at each shoulder, each hip and two at the crotch. They are also tethered to a point in the back of the car by a belt attached to the car seat. I probably didn’t do a very good job at describing that. We’re only just catching up with rear facing for longer though.
We mostly have 5 point harnesses here apart from some infant sears 2 at the shoulders 2 at the hips and one at the crotch we do not have chest clips like America because they have to be able to be unstamped in 1 step

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.