The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Irish tattler here and personally I would love to see them come here 😆 I'd happily report them all over the place and if creepy was spotted in my local Aldi, he would be getting a trolley in the cankles for sure, accidentally of course 😏 I would take pics/videos of them when they're off guard and post them here, I WOULD HAVE A BALL 😂

Tayto park is less than 10 min drive from me so there is a solid chance they will be around my way. However, I can't see them paying the admission and I doubt they would get a freebie 🥴

New playgroup tea spilling tattler, I give you the benefit of the doubt, you aren't making outrageous comments and could have misheard the half a million subs bit, if Sarah said 1 and half million 🤷‍♀️
I understand why some tattlers are suspicious though, it's hard not to be.
Could be totally unrelated, but a YouTuber who posts about them regularly lives in Wales and I believe was accused of trying to take pics of their new house before 🤔
I wonder will they come up to the north? 🤔 They wouldn't be welcome here either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That shows how much of a clue sarah has about money. She thinks you claim the whole Miss expense back. It’s only the VAT you thick twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
God if the Minghams really are coming to Ireland, I wonder if they’ll give their ‘thoughtful’ (not) view on our history? I think they talked briefly about the Scottish historical figure when they went (to Scotland)? Can’t remeber which one but Izzy was really curious to learn if I remember right. Just would be like them to put their foot in it and offend someone
Ahh duck, imagine if they tried to do a history lesson on the troubles 🤣🤣🤣 absolute twats, we don't need another greasy creepy, we've enough of him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Happy hump day creepy! (No not dry humping a teen girl magazine you freaky duck 🙄)

here is a song for you you fat, bulbous tub of lard..

*sang in hungry eyes tune*

vagina eyeeeesss, one triple chin that you can’t disguise, you’ve got, vagina eyesssss, lazy’s chaffing between her thighhhhhssss.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh dear, in the rollercoaster when Sarah was sitting next to Jace, she couldn't fit the safety bar down 😬 The girls behind her can fit theirs down though. Luckily there are also seatbelts on the ride but if that's not a humiliating wakeup call for Sarah, I don't know what is.

View attachment 1158902
Sarah stated in a vlog when they were viewing gyms to join, that she is not overweight, but she needs to get fitter. Well, if that says you aren't over weight then adults maybe shouldn't be on there. Actually poor Esme was sat on it alone, couldn't she have taken Jace on instead of Sarah? What I thought was a bit sad was Isla and Esme were sitting on the kids tractors, saying this is so much fun. Those tractors are for toddlers, not 10 and 12 year olds. Jaces hair needs cutting, so it will thicken up. It's looking bald because he's shedding baby hair, but unless they regularly trim it, it won't ever look any different. I dont get the whole we aren't cutting it we like it long, well he can still have long hair that's regularly trimmed and tidy. And what's with the pink girls glasses? They really need to sort those kids out. Jace has hammer toes where his feet are squashed into shoes too small. I've never seen them bother getting any of those kids feet measured.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Irish people are very judgemental by nature, they’ll take one look at creepy and know he’s a wrongun. I hope creppy starts woohoo-ing while climbing Croagh Patrick and gets lobbed off it
Can you picture him losing hold of his drone ,and flying over trying to catch it as it sails through the warm spring air...(That last bit was just for you lazy ,you know ,to "narate" as you`re watching ,obviously sat somewhere stuffing your face:)!

I read on google to much pasta can lead to heart failure
If you eat to much pasta
I refuse to watch a vlog ,please tell me she didn`t literally chop up burgers and mix them with yet more pasta? My stomach`s churning at the thought! :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So this is a little off topic- but its still about Creepy Eric Crapton so its a tiny bit on topic.....

Anyway, as some of you know my partner is an electrician- a proper one Creepy!!! Anyway last night i found him watching some youtube videos made by so called qualified electricians. He spent the entire time watching them telling me all the things they were doing wrong and was becoming more and more pissed off with their crap work. I mean tbh my partner is a tit hot electrician- he has been doing it long enough and although all qualified electricians are able to sign off work, he is one of the very few at his firm who is a a named supervisor and has to check/sign off the other electrician works; i think its another level of responsibility and he always moans about it and tries to get out of doing it, but is he brilliant at his job and has all the credentials.
So it made me think of Creepy Eric Crapton and the fact he watches youtube in order to complete his super dooper electrical work complete with masking tape!hahaha. I mean we all know what a mess and how dangerous Creepy has made the caravan and dpd van, but the fact that many of the youtubers he watches to follow also do things wrong/cut corners just show how bloody dangerous what he is doing!

*bloody hell that was a long way round to explain* lol :)

• Wow
Reactions: 28
there there is a is a vlog somewhere - I think in the old house of him driving outside on almost the same vehicle -I am sorry I can’t be bothered to look - I have Covid crap going for on
Yes ,think it was pictured here somewhere.Hope you`ll soon feel better.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Whatever centile he’s on he’s too big for that motorbike . Yet another way of trying to keep him a dinky baby at 3 he could have a proper pedal bike with stabilisers
He had a green trike at Christmas, however, not seen it since, not even in the playroom, so it's either dumped in the garden or in the garage of narnia

• Angry
So this is a little off topic- but its still about Creepy Eric Crapton so its a tiny bit on topic.....

Anyway, as some of you know my partner is an electrician- a proper one Creepy!!! Anyway last night i found him watching some youtube videos made by so called qualified electricians. He spent the entire time watching them telling me all the things they were doing wrong and was becoming more and more pissed off with their crap work. I mean tbh my partner is a tit hot electrician- he has been doing it long enough and although all qualified electricians are able to sign off work, he is one of the very few at his firm who is a a named supervisor and has to check/sign off the other electrician works; i think its another level of responsibility and he always moans about it and tries to get out of doing it, but is he brilliant at his job and has all the credentials.
So it made me think of Creepy Eric Crapton and the fact he watches youtube in order to complete his super dooper electrical work complete with masking tape!hahaha. I mean we all know what a mess and how dangerous Creepy has made the caravan and dpd van, but the fact that many of the youtubers he watches to follow also do things wrong/cut corners just show how bloody dangerous what he is doing!

*bloody hell that was a long way round to explain* lol :)
Did you show your partner creepy`s handiwork?? I`d love to hear his thoughts!:)

Did you show your partner creepy`s handiwork?? I`d love to hear his thoughts!:)
I remember showing him Creepy Cric Crapton's work ages ago, god it must have been well over a year ago now- when he first started pissing around with the perv-a-van, and my oh was horrified and said no electrician would have signed that off unless they too were cowboys. But i havent showed him anything recently, i will though. I will show him all the masking tape! hahaha. Tbh when he talks about his work, it makes zero sense to me. The thing he was watching last night was all C1 and C2 audit codes and what that means, and i was just nodding and agreeing with him!! But then im a social worker, so i imagine if i started talking to him about ICPC, RCPC and Section 17/section 47 then he probably wouldnt have a clue what i was going on about!
I will defo show him tonight though and get his opinion, and then i will report back :)

How was it a review? 🙄

They just filmed themselves on a few rides, and showed how disrespectful they are by ignoring the very clear signs about not touching or feeding animals.

Reviews discuss:
prices
what attractions a place has
any unique or different activities depending on a child's age
how busy a place was
how helpful the staff were,
what the facilities (food / toilets) were like.

Calling a badly edited video a review is ridiculous.

Reactions: 39
How was it a review? 🙄

They just filmed themselves on a few rides, and showed how disrespectful they are by ignoring the very clear signs about not touching or feeding animals.

Reviews discuss:
prices
what attractions a place has
any unique or different activities depending on a child's age
how busy a place was
how helpful the staff were,
what the facilities (food / toilets) were like.

Calling a badly edited video a review is ridiculous.
Not a good look Web Adventure Park.

Reactions: 29
Everytime i see that post i laugh. Tv show 😅
Didnt she once claim they were just filming everyday life and would do whatever they were doing even if they didnt film it.
Yep.Let`s hope it`ll be in a video the tax man checks.She`s plain stupid if she imagines they`ll get away with claiming 100% of what they buy back...

I wonder will they come up to the north? 🤔 They wouldn't be welcome here either 🤣
Is there anywhere left in the Uk that actually wants this grubby grabby lot ruining their peaceful hometown.city??

Reactions: 13
there there is a is a vlog somewhere - I think in the old house of him driving outside on almost the same vehicle -I am sorry I can’t be bothered to look - I have Covid crap going for on
Yes i said this as well. It was the battery operated one with sounds

Reactions: 10
Makes me think the day out was gifted now.
Looks like it. The Minghams are desperate, scamming lowlifes and they'll try harder and harder to try to disguise any collaborative content. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.