The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They can just whip the wood away and hide the fact a car seat was ever thier
Good point. Sickening as that just makes it even worse - cannot report online to nspcc atm as I have tried. I am still holding out for the Irish police pulling them over as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh my!! She is absolutely perfect 😍.
I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of your older dogs, I lost my old lady back in October and it absolutely devastated me.
But are you sure it’s not the wide angled lense that’s making her look smaller and your foot’s really a size 10 😂😂
🤣
I cut a mean slipper in a wellie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It feels important that I thank each and every tattler for being here everyday for me. It appears there is much controversy around us. Whilst popping on to share an opinion or concern around the Ingham's it is vital to show my appreciation for your company.
Non of us knows what other posters are going through and just how the smallest interaction can benefit us. I am grateful for everything I have in life but struggle with getting older and the physical and emotional trauma of complex illness and the demands of being a full time carer to someone cruelly robbed of their faculties. Our wonderful carers made it possible for ‘him upstairs’ to gift me my puppy and I’m blessed to share that with you. I can express things in this forum that I’d be
hung drawn and quartered for elsewhere.
Look after yourselves and please never loose you wit and vitriol.
You are amazing, and i know ive said in the past how i wish you were my mum. I love talking to you and i love that you understand my job as a social worker. You are just amazing :) xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Omfg
I don’t believe the thick cunts showed this. They literally just don’t care and think they are above everything. They really need reality to knock them back to earth. He’s too freaking mean to buy a double seat for the front and have it fitted. It’s illegal on so many counts. No VOSA check, mechanic or bleeping Jesus would sign this death trap off.
Sarah and Chris you are sick twisted cunts!

Honestly I hoped AxKids are spammed with that and see what bleeping idiots they *gifted* dam right pond life!
100% Agree! Has anyone sent them a picture of this yet? I know they`ve cut ties with the Minghams ,but they need to see this ,and get it taken down!God forbid they had an accident ,we`re well aware how they love to lay blame on anyone who distances themselves from them!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
🤣
I cut a mean slipper in a wellie

It’s all well and good you having a puppy but can I ask if you know how to correctly wean it onto greggs??? And costa?? And do you have a feral 2 year old child to ride it round your house?? That’s what people who are set for life do!!!! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can’t apologise I’m in love.
Rose is tiny - next to my size three foot.

She’s not smaller or larger due to the camera and my socks were clean before I roamed the floor with my little darling.
What an adorable puppy .much happiness to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Have your phone at hand and be careful if you see creepy, I'm sure he's a right pussy in real life, the grease from his hair wouldn't stand a chance
This is the thing with Chris he says no one would dare say anything to his face. He’d wet his knickers if someone did and just call them a fool and scuttle off I think
If he came into the shop I’d honestly just tell him we don’t welcome pedalos and request all footage to be deleted! Annoyed I haven’t had the chance tbh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Good point. Sickening as that just makes it even worse - cannot report online to nspcc atm as I have tried. I am still holding out for the Irish police pulling them over as well.
You can report via email [email protected] . You can still request anonymity via email. Or better still, just create a separate email account.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve been totally overwhelmed. Two of my very elderly dogs had to be put to sleep during lockdown and I was left with just two.

Him indoors who isn’t remotely romantic had my Valentine’s Day gift delivered today. He couldn’t grasp my amusement when he said her name was Rose.
I`m so sorry for the loss of your beloved dogs ,it`s never easy.That was so sweet of your husband to get you a new little pup to love and lavish your attention on.Hoping she`ll help ease your grief ,she`s just adorable and your story had me welling up.xx

I’ve been totally overwhelmed. Two of my very elderly dogs had to be put to sleep during lockdown and I was left with just two.

Him indoors who isn’t remotely romantic had my Valentine’s Day gift delivered today. He couldn’t grasp my amusement when he said her name was Rose.
Meant to add ,your sweet Rose will be safe secure and totally well groomed. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.