The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up a bit - that ear piercing clip was so weird. I might have missed it, but they weren’t even talking about ear piercing or jewellery? They seemed to jump straight from a conversation about pjs or whether ponies and foxes match.
I though that was odd too. And the way Creepy speaks... ?????

Reactions: 1
Just seen Sarah’s insta stories -should we give Isabelle £100 for a shopping trip?

Absolutely not you stupid woman! Jesus Christ these kids are never gonna understand the value of money!
It’s just for views they’ll all be taken back once the video is made
Cue I have a few bits n bats to return in next weeks video .

Reactions: 4
Welcome to the new Valentines Day merchandise from the ‘Sarah Says’ collection.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Wasn’t it top of both girls Xmas lists?!
It was on Isla's not sure on Esme. it shows Sarah doesn't really know Izzy at all she got her all the kid stuff she got the little two and then make up, which is sort of a generic thing for a 13 yr old. She could have got her books (especially if she has a fav author) DVDs, lush gift sets ect.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Interesting how Isabelle, a thirteen year old, understands privacy better than her grown ass mum. She wouldn't even show her teachers name and hid her uniform when has Sarah ever bother to do that??

Reactions: 8
You may have all seen this before, but if not OMG!!!!! Creepy was even having it away with his best friend's girlfriend in 2000!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
When i watched the xmas video i thought it was weird how isabelle got a load of toys. She seemed happy about them (but that was probably for show), but she was way more excited about the make up. i guess Sarah just doesn't want her to grow up, or just doesn't realise that she couldn't care less about LOL dolls and other kids toys...

Reactions: 4
he would've been 15(?) in 2000 so I'm pretty sure that's not him
I typed in Inghams Applerby Bridge like on the FB ad for the Poopsie, shockingly it brought up their full address now, shocking plus this advert it has GOT to be him, he could have still lived at home I suppose and you are not telling me that Creepy was not trying to get into girls knickers at 15! It is a small place there cannot possibly be two Chris Inghams

• Wow
Reactions: 0
I typed in Inghams Applerby Bridge like on the FB ad for the Poopsie, shockingly it brought up their full address now, shocking plus this advert it has GOT to be him, he could have still lived at home I suppose and you are not telling me that Creepy was not trying to get into girls knickers at 15! It is a small place there cannot possibly be two Chris Inghams
it's not impossible but i know this article was posted previously at some point and I'm pretty sure is was almost proven not to be him. Can't remember how exactly now, though, so don't take my word for it.

Yeah that article was posted on guru gossip sometime last year and someone proved it wasnt him but i cant how either

That’s from 2000 so almost 19 years ago which would make Chris about 15 wouldn’t it so surely not him?. It doesn’t mention he was his best friend? Unless I’m missing something.
Sorry the best friend was a skit at him lol never mind wonder if it is a relation as such an unusual surname

Interesting how Isabelle, a thirteen year old, understands privacy better than her grown ass mum. She wouldn't even show her teachers name and hid her uniform when has Sarah ever bother to do that??
She isn't allowed to mention school or show uniform otherwise she will get kicked out of school!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.