The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the start of the vlog Sarah was saying Prinny was stinking due to being out and getting wet so she was keeping her distance from her, I just thought of the stench that must emanate from Creepy's beanie and the kids' unwashed bedsheets which Sarah doesn't seem to notice, yet she picks on the dog and complains about that instead, she is a strange woman in many ways.
Why didn’t she give the dog a bath then Instead of complaining. Stupid woman!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Contradicting as always! I think they are fed up with all the tat getting sent and having to go through it and find places for it myself! I couldn’t be arsed with all that everyday and bet she can’t...
Well it`s not like we`ve hinted they close that (totally unecessary) po box numerous times.Practise what you try and preach lazy and give to those who really are in need instead of asking kids for stuff you feel entitled to! :mad:

Reactions: 7
Looks like she is already selling off some of the tat the girls got for Xmas, wonder if it’s Isla’s or Esme Poopsie??
Did Izzy not get one??

Can’t understand why they just didn’t buy what the kids asked for.

Surprised she’s not using it as their Tuesday night give away.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like she is already selling off some of the tat the girls got for Xmas, wonder if it’s Isla’s or Esme Poopsie??
Could be issys. Remember before christmas she said she was taking something back that issy said she wasnt intrested in

Reactions: 6
Oh ok, wonder if she got it in the 3 for 2 deal at Argos like she did with a lot of other tat. In that case if she took it back to Argos would she get any money back? Maybe that’s why she’s selling it on Facebook

Reactions: 2
I still can't believe she thought a 13 yr old would be interested in that!

• Haha
Something weird is up for sure, 14 min vlog half of was the never have I ever game..no Isla and hardly any of creepy. Wonder what the “workmen” were up to?! ? Yet more shopping and we know the same today so glad she didn’t show much of that but did notice she travelled to a different Mothercare and thought sod it im filming. Also baby milk?! You have no plans of breastfeeding you stupid cow it’s just in case? Well I never took milk with any of mine...the tit show gets worse everyday it’s actually comical

Reactions: 14
Something weird is up for sure, 14 min vlog half of was the never have I ever game..no Isla and hardly any of creepy. Wonder what the “workmen” were up to?! ? Yet more shopping and we know the same today so glad she didn’t show much of that but did notice she travelled to a different Mothercare and thought sod it im filming. Also baby milk?! You have no plans of breastfeeding you stupid cow it’s just in case? Well I never took milk with any of mine...the tit show gets worse everyday it’s actually comical
Like the 'just in case' nappies yesterday. She has no plans to use cloth nappies!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it does depend on height/weight more than age however I do agree with you even with a booster seat (and the fact you can now get them with isofix connectors so they are still securely attached) like need to be in one of those till 135cm (recommended til 150cm) which neither of the youngest seemingly are.. the fact that if the seatbelt is cutting into the neck then it’s going to cause some serious damage even in a small accident.. they always comment about how small Isla is which does raise concerns even more to be honest??‍♀
Exactly! The fact they are both constantly on about how "iddy biddy" Isla is ,and ,how she can "sit n a trolley" if she wants to (Totally untrue ,,as in our local supermarkets/superstores ,they say only for children under 26lbs.).Also they state if your child is big enough to become stuck ,then to refrain from putting them in one!Isla is old enough to walk around a supermarket ,yet when it comes to being strapped into a car properly ,they do what suits them...yet again!

Hi guys just joined.

With regards to the pyjamas and also the huge amounts of duvet covers that get bought I’m sure it’s so Sarah doesn’t have to waste her valuable time in doing washing!!! Also is it me or is it really really weird that when they’ve filmed the children in bed either in the mornings or at bedtime Esme has no top on!!!
Hi ,welcome! Yes ,Heaven forbid Lazy get her finger out and actually do the chores most mums` do on a daily basis!
Esme?? She could be one of those children who gets really hot during the night ,so i don`t take so much notice about her wearing a top.What i find inexcuseable is them FILMING her ,she always looks so uncomfortable ,poor girl ,and rushes to cover herself! God forbid they actually consider her feelings!

Reactions: 11
There she goes posting their location again. If she cares about privacy all she has to do is say "pm if interested" and then give the info. Oh well, guess she figures it's already out where they live.

Reactions: 3
Ah ,so she does watch Smug Sarah then??LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She sounds surprised? Like the reborn doll and lol dolls, slime kits etc all weren’t more interesting and what they actually like? Maybe this will teach you not to buy your children an overload of things they obviously do not necessarily need/want, and actually if it had been unopened & she still had the receipts she could’ve gone and got her money back for it as stores had extended returns for unwanted presents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.