The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had an hour lesson before the test then drove to the test centre passed my test then the instructor drove me home as he said it’s
She said that was when she went to pick the girls up she was tooting her horn I think?

Not saying I believe it however
good to drive when excited etc then a chat outside the house , thankies congrats it does all take time ?‍♀
Pa how far from the test centre do they live ?
[/QUOI live in the same area as lazy and we have two test centres. Both centres are about 10 minute drive depending on tr
That also lists Lane hoggin, undertaking and being in the wrong lane at a roundabout. I’d be giving out points and fines for those all day long The amount I see those happening

I’m not defending Sarah, what she did was stupid after just passing and being on her own for the first time. But she didn’t touch, adjust the camera etc. She kept glimpsing over at it.

Stupid: yes
Illegal: I doubt it (I’m not a police officer though)
Didn't Sarah slightly adjust the camera on the bash bored ?I maybe wrong and she may have gone over a small bump but the camera moved just a little but I'm sure she lent forward.I don't want to re-enter watch and give them an extra view.

It's a southern American accent. I take offense to that. Sometimes British accents are a bit grinding
She’s actually from Scotland from what I’ve heard, being from Scotland myself you do hear a few bits creeping in but I would say Glasgow way

Reactions: 2
Anyone a member of the Ingham support group on Facebook? Interesting conversation going on about Rachel not homeschooling and Sarah vlogging whilst driving and how it perfectly ok to do this etc. See our friend Lorraine was trying to stir things up as well, sad thing is that most of these comments are from adults not young teen girl, think they need to re-educate themselves before posting a pile of crap
Unreal!

Oh for the love of god. Choose your own family activities. There is no fun putting it in the hands of other people.

Reactions: 13
Oh for the love of god. Choose your own family activities. There is no fun putting it in the hands of other people.
I always wonder if they’d actually do all these things on weekend if they didn’t vlog. Poor kids. If they were still normal I bet they’d be sat in the house with IPads all weekend whilst Sarah shouts at them like fishwife

Reactions: 13
Did anyone notice Sarah’s lie at the start ?
She said I was all ready to start the nursery today and that she had her painting clothes on ready , in the next breath she was saying that that she’d forgotten brushes and paint ?‍♀
Which one but it didn’t end there then it was workmen coming lol
Sarah love if you’re gonna lie(and we all know you live a good lie ) then at least be consistent surely even a dumb ass like you can remember what they’ve said like ten seconds before #twit

Reactions: 14
Isla gets sweets and a costume but Esme's unicorn has 'please say no' on it.
We all know Esme will probably love that unicorn more than Isla will wear that costume
She just can’t stop herself with the favouritism it’s even in the way she speaks to them both ,
Sarah isn’t doing Isla any favours a spoiled child is no good to themselves or anybody else , and when the baby comes I hope isla gives them a tit time , that girl doesn’t understand the word no .

Reactions: 9
She just can’t stop herself with the favouritism it’s even in the way she speaks to them both ,
Sarah isn’t doing Isla any favours a spoiled child is no good to themselves or anybody else , and when the baby comes I hope isla gives them a tit time , that girl doesn’t understand the word no .
I really do hope they struggle with Isla too. I think they'll struggle with the baby. It's been 7 years since they had a new born and with all the 'travelling' they do that baby won't have a sense of routine. I think he will also get confused with the breast/bottle situation.
So if Isla gives them trouble too it'll be a great watch for us ??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone notice Sarah’s lie at the start ?
She said I was all ready to start the nursery today and that she had her painting clothes on ready , in the next breath she was saying that that she’d forgotten brushes and paint ?‍♀
Which one but it didn’t end there then it was workmen coming lol
Sarah love if you’re gonna lie(and we all know you live a good lie ) then at least be consistent surely even a dumb ass like you can remember what they’ve said like ten seconds before #twit
Yeah she was set to paint but....no brushes...no paint...no rollers...no masking tape ?????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
so the instagram challenge was just an excuse to spend more money on stuff the girls don't need.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Just skipped through the vlog to see if Isla was in a car seat. Surprise surprise she wasn’t. How stupid do you have to be, to not only let your child sit in the car with no car seat but vlog it for others to see. Yet she wonders why social Services are involved?
Was Isla sat on booster seat,the backless ones. She is the right height and old enough for a backless booster.

Was Isla sat on booster seat,the backless ones. She is the right height and old enough for a backless booster.
No she wasn’t in anything.

But the new laws state children need to be 125cm to be on a backless booster. Considering Lazy is still buying itty bitty Isla age 4-5 clothes she is not at that height yet therefore not at the weight either.

If they had an old booster she would legally be allowed to use it but as the newly qualified driver it is her responsibility to make sure she is in the correct car seat.

But this is a recurring thing will all these vloggers with kids. If they are in a car seat the straps are wrong, twisted or hanging out of the seat. Too busy filming themselves to bother about their money makers safety!!

See

Sarah mama life - kid yesterday Sarah more bothered about telling everyone where the kids outfit was from!!
D1A97047-68A3-4D10-AF1E-0F14275616A1.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 0
Something weird is up for sure, 14 min vlog half of was the never have I ever game..no Isla and hardly any of creepy. Wonder what the “workmen” were up to?! ? Yet more shopping and we know the same today so glad she didn’t show much of that but did notice she travelled to a different Mothercare and thought sod it im filming. Also baby milk?! You have no plans of breastfeeding you stupid cow it’s just in case? Well I never took milk with any of mine...the tit show gets worse everyday it’s actually comical
I had my last baby in 2017 I took my milk in because I was told they didn't have the brand I was feeding my baby on the maternity ward as it was too expensive,how ever they did have it on the delivery suite. As it was my 4 baby and I had no complications I went home after 6 hours so I didn't go onto the maternity ward. I am not sure if this applies to all maternity units about the brand of milk I just know it's the one I had my babies in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.