The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really is but views are so tragic now (68k yesterday, 81k the day before...) Desperate times!
Only reason for this £100 challenge is views -Lazy has noticed the Sassybelle last video has taken in 229k views (how many bought??).

So in one way yes Izzy should be getting some of her wages to buy what she wants or hang out with her friends (hopefully a new coat) but not to bump up the views for the failing main channel.

Reactions: 7

I have just watched this video by a YouTuber called “Smokey Glow”. The video is mainly on the drama surrounding The Ace Family at the moment but she does on to say about the problems there are with family vlogging channels and how she believes certain laws should be introduced to protect kids that don’t have a choice with being put online for everyone to see! Very relevant to some of the things I’ve seen posted on here!

Reactions: 4
Just seen Sarah’s insta stories -should we give Isabelle £100 for a shopping trip?

Absolutely not you stupid woman! Jesus Christ these kids are never gonna understand the value of money!
All I could think when I saw that was I hope Isabelle gets the £100 quid and uses it to do a runner from that toxic family!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pretty sure the Inghams are behind @_PublicSafety on Twitter ? how stupid do they think people are? Seems legit :rolleyes:
A public safety page whose only tweets are about people who oppose the Inghams...hmmm.
They're trying to fool people into giving info on Country Joe and Rachel. Saying Country Joe has been scamming benefits because she works...so...they somehow have that info but still need people to identify her full name? Gee makes sense. And asking for Rachels work address.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Pretty sure the Inghams are behind @_PublicSafety on Twitter ? how stupid do they think people are? Seems legit :rolleyes:
A public safety page whose only tweets are about people who oppose the Inghams...hmmm.
They're trying to fool people into giving info on Country Joe and Rachel. Saying Country Joe has been scamming benefits because she works...so...they somehow have that info but still need people to identify her full name? Gee makes sense. And asking for Rachels work address.
Yes it’s uk family first again came back yesterday as panties in a twist and name changed today

Only reason for this £100 challenge is views -Lazy has noticed the Sassybelle last video has taken in 229k views (how many bought??).

So in one way yes Izzy should be getting some of her wages to buy what she wants or hang out with her friends (hopefully a new coat) but not to bump up the views for the failing main channel.
I mean considering those videos are very much “in” at the moment, I don’t reckon those views are brought it’s the fact that it’s the content young viewers on YouTube actually want to watch because the person they are watching is relatable in the sense of age... and the fact that actually s&c aren’t as likeable as they like to think they are to be honest. The main difference why I think the click bait works for family fizz and not them is I’ve always got the impression from FF that the videos they upload are purely for entertainment, they know they’re putting on this “act” and are very good for not vlogging every second of every day, even to the point of actually where they live. It is more about snapshots into their lives rather than the vlogging being their lives. Hence again why the challenge videos seem to work. (It is also less stress on the girls having to act all positive and happy for the camera because they are very short clips & I think people watch it as much for Georgie and Darren as they do the girls whereas with the Inghams, the girls carry the channel. S&C have no proper appeal to them, even less since the allegations)

Reactions: 8
Sorry if this has been shared here before, I don't recall seeing it mentioned but it is from a couple of weeks ago. He's basically just saying what we all think.

Hi You got as direct link for this one. Ive tried looking but cant find it ?
Any help appreciated

Tonight’s blog felt a bit weird to me. Just different, maybe because it was mainly Isabelle and Esme.

Isabelle after school routine seemed pointless.

Bless Esme she was adorable in never have I ever

No Chris all day, then at the end he had a #ifam sticker on his jumper...

Wonder if today’s video had taken inspiration from smug Sarah’s video the other day ?

• Haha
Just catching up a bit - that ear piercing clip was so weird. I might have missed it, but they weren’t even talking about ear piercing or jewellery? They seemed to jump straight from a conversation about pjs or whether ponies and foxes match.

Tonight’s blog felt a bit weird to me. Just different, maybe because it was mainly Isabelle and Esme.

The after school routine and the yes no game should have been seprate videos for her own channel surely.
Shows they have nothing else to film. Last nights was the same though, very off

I bet Creepy isn’t on because of the latest Country Joe video

Reactions: 1
At the start of the vlog Sarah was saying Prinny was stinking due to being out and getting wet so she was keeping her distance from her, I just thought of the stench that must emanate from Creepy's beanie and the kids' unwashed bedsheets which Sarah doesn't seem to notice, yet she picks on the dog and complains about that instead, she is a strange woman in many ways.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.