The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of me thinks I could send a copy of a book I read about getting into medical school to their PO Box, along with a note saying it's for Isabelle. It does give a great low down on the kinds of both academic and outside of school (work experience, voluntary and useful hobbies and interests, as well personal attribute required) that can help get into a medical degree.

I also have to say, medicine is also a career in which you do need to be able to commit to up to date study throughout your working career, on top of whatever hours you do treating patients. So it does take up so much more time than a lot of careers and needs commitment and self-discipline.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
One minute she is sitting telling us that this kid has everything it needs and more, so instead of sending them things if you don't know what to send you should consider giving it to charity instead. Next minute she is out buying things on a sale for that baby who has everything it needs
Contradicting as always! I think they are fed up with all the tat getting sent and having to go through it and find places for it myself! I couldn’t be arsed with all that everyday and bet she can’t...

Reactions: 8
Contradicting as always! I think they are fed up with all the tat getting sent and having to go through it and find places for it myself! I couldn’t be arsed with all that everyday and bet she can’t...
Keep your eyes posted on eBay in approximately eight weeks ??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thats probs why they rarely went to the other po box.

Reactions: 4
Judging by the title I can’t bring myself to hate watch - looks boring as hell

I dont think Isla was in a car seat was she ?
So she sits in highchairs when there's absolutely no need for it. Yet when she's required BY LAW to be in some kind of secure seat, she's not! Either she is Iddy Biddy or she's not.

Reactions: 21
Part of me thinks I could send a copy of a book I read about getting into medical school to their PO Box, along with a note saying it's for Isabelle. It does give a great low down on the kinds of both academic and outside of school (work experience, voluntary and useful hobbies and interests, as well personal attribute required) that can help get into a medical degree.

I also have to say, medicine is also a career in which you do need to be able to commit to up to date study throughout your working career, on top of whatever hours you do treating patients. So it does take up so much more time than a lot of careers and needs commitment and self-discipline.
Don’t want to be mean but Isabelle would never ever get in to medical school. You have to be incredibly intelligent and committed. Not saying Issy isn’t a smart girl but without support from your family it’s extremely hard.

Reactions: 18
No!! ? This has made me so angry that they think they are above the law AND the safety of the children! She has passed her test a day and the statistics of being in a crash as a new driver are so much higher than an experienced one! Is it any wonder social services are on her case!!! Hope you get reported you absolute joke of a mother!!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
No!! ? This has made me so angry that they think they are above the law AND the safety of the children! She has passed her test a day and the statistics of being in a crash as a new driver are so much higher than an experienced one! Is it any wonder social services are on her case!!! Hope you get reported you absolute joke of a mother!!
I know its shocking, :(

• Angry
Reactions: 3
There obviously had all 3 in the back again recently hence no car seat. It's just stupid though to put your child at risk like that.

Her excuse about getting more pyjamas because the girls wear them everyday is laughable. Don't all kids wear pyjamas everyday? Why do the little two get new pyjamas constantly and yet Isabelle is still in that chip onesie!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
This may of been covered is Creepy keeping out of videos?.. Is it their one attempt to bring views up.

Reactions: 3
Just skipped through the vlog to see if Isla was in a car seat. Surprise surprise she wasn’t. How stupid do you have to be, to not only let your child sit in the car with no car seat but vlog it for others to see. Yet she wonders why social Services are involved?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
If Isla is over a certain height and/or weight she doesn’t necessarily have to use a high back (should still be on a booster cushion seat& going by assumptions of Esme’s size so should she) but she always goes on about how small Isla is & the fact that if she CAN still be in one then why wouldn’t you for the safety of your child have her in one.. Have they all been in the mini again just out of curiosity thinking about the fact that someone was filming her driving to pick the girls up from school? Or was it just her picking up Isla?

If Isla is over a certain height and/or weight she doesn’t necessarily have to use a high back (should still be on a booster cushion seat& going by assumptions of Esme’s size so should she) but she always goes on about how small Isla is & the fact that if she CAN still be in one then why wouldn’t you for the safety of your child have her in one.. Have they all been in the mini again just out of curiosity thinking about the fact that someone was filming her driving to pick the girls up from school? Or was it just her picking up Isla?

She picked Isla up and then took Isobelle dancing i think.... i dont even think she was in a booster seat, the seatbelt wasnt in the right position for her to have been higher up, which is what made me think she wasnt on one, i could be wrong. One of my children is older than Isla and still in the high back booster, she really should be in one of those :(

Reactions: 6
She picked Isla up and then took Isobelle dancing i think.... i dont even think she was in a booster seat, the seatbelt wasnt in the right position for her to have been higher up, which is what made me think she wasnt on one, i could be wrong. One of my children is older than Isla and still in the high back booster, she really should be in one of those :(
Sarah is an idiot she was saying she had social services on her back so guess what let’s put my daughter in a child endangerment situation ?

Reactions: 9
Surely someone needs to report this. First of all vlogging whilst driving and as someone on here mentioned she had to adjust camera.
Also Isla should be in a car seat and Esme a booster seat.
I hope whilst she is on the 2 yr probationary period she loses her license it’s nothing less then she deserves!

The more though I think about it the more I’m thinking she passed her test a while ago

Reactions: 10
Surely someone needs to report this. First of all vlogging whilst driving and as someone on here mentioned she had to adjust camera.
I hope whilst she is on the 2 yr probationary period she loses her license it’s nothing less then she deserves!
They weren't bothered about one of the girls not having a seatbelt on just a few weeks ago and they weren't bothered about driving all the way to Liverpool, with their children, in a scrap bucket that hadn't passed its MOT. Why are we not surprised that Esme and Isla aren't in booster seats or that Sarah actually drives and makes a YouTube video at the same time, a few hours after passing her test. But sadly, they are Inghams and are therefore immune from any punishment or comeuppance..

• Angry
Reactions: 16

The more though I think about it the more I’m thinking she passed her test a while ago
Yeh I’m quite confident but I tit myself for weeks when I had passengers , nobody could chat or make a noise no radio , it’s scary stuff having other people in the car when you’re inexperienced,
I can’t see how Sarah is vlogging and travelling with her daughter unbuckled it doesn’t add up ?‍♀

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.