The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They weren't bothered about one of the girls not having a seatbelt on just a few weeks ago and they weren't bothered about driving all the way to Liverpool, with their children, in a scrap bucket that hadn't passed its MOT. Why are we not surprised that Esme and Isla aren't in booster seats or that Sarah actually drives and makes a YouTube video at the same time, a few hours after passing her test. But sadly, they are Inghams and are therefore immune from any punishment or comeuppance..
It’s actually getting to the point where I’m actually fed with the proper authorities not coming down on them more harshly. The more they’re allowed to get away with such irresponsible behavior the more they’ll continue to do it.
Last year My sister and my nephew were hit by a driver using her mobile phone at the wheel, luckily they weren’t seriously hurt but her son is petrified of travelling in the car now!
Only on the school run this morning I saw some guy in a work van texting whilst driving.
Luckily I managed to catch the name of the company and I have since brought to their attention!

Whilst vlogging technically isn’t illegal...yet! it is still very irresponsible especially
being a new driver who is pregnant and driving with her young children

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She picked Isla up and then took Isobelle dancing i think.... i dont even think she was in a booster seat, the seatbelt wasnt in the right position for her to have been higher up, which is what made me think she wasnt on one, i could be wrong. One of my children is older than Isla and still in the high back booster, she really should be in one of those :(
I think it does depend on height/weight more than age however I do agree with you even with a booster seat (and the fact you can now get them with isofix connectors so they are still securely attached) like need to be in one of those till 135cm (recommended til 150cm) which neither of the youngest seemingly are.. the fact that if the seatbelt is cutting into the neck then it’s going to cause some serious damage even in a small accident.. they always comment about how small Isla is which does raise concerns even more to be honest??‍♀

Reactions: 6
There obviously had all 3 in the back again recently hence no car seat. It's just stupid though to put your child at risk like that.

Her excuse about getting more pyjamas because the girls wear them everyday is laughable. Don't all kids wear pyjamas everyday? Why do the little two get new pyjamas constantly and yet Isabelle is still in that chip onesie!

Reactions: 2
It’s actually getting to the point where I’m actually fed with the proper authorities not coming down on them more harshly. The more they’re allowed to get away with such irresponsible behavior the more they’ll continue to do it.
Last year My sister and my nephew were hit by a driver using her mobile phone at the wheel, luckily they weren’t seriously hurt but her son is petrified of travelling in the car now!
Only on the school run this morning I saw some guy in a work van texting whilst driving.
Luckily I managed to catch the name of the company and I have since brought to their attention!

Whilst vlogging technically isn’t illegal...yet! it is still very irresponsible especially
Hi guys just joined.

With regards to the pyjamas and also the huge amounts of duvet covers that get bought I’m sure it’s so Sarah doesn’t have to waste her valuable time in doing washing!!! Also is it me or is it really really weird that when they’ve filmed the children in bed either in the mornings or at bedtime Esme has no top on!!!

Reactions: 3
Wasn't Chris seen wiping Prinny with the baby wipes because she had a cut? I only remember because I thought she mentioned the Fred&Flo range and focussed on the wipes quite a few times and it felt like an AD.

Isla definitely wasn't on a booster seat.
The money Sarah spends on pyjamas could easily go towards some booster seats.

Reactions: 8
Sarah said to esme quite sharply to change out of the onsie with a hood why we’ve seen her loads of times in bed with one , I remember Chris asking before if she’d be too hot , I swear she picks on esme for anything
#witch

Reactions: 4

r

I am so very sorry to hear about what happened to your sister and your nephew. How furious, appalled and devastated you must have been when you were told about what had happened - I feel for you all so much. I feel so sickened by that driver who was on her phone. Oh my God, what a callous, uncaring woman to drive and to do that. I hope that over time, and with lots of help and support, your nephew's life gets easier xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 13
I've met Isla and Esme at an 'Ingham meet up'. They are both quite small for their age and should definitely still be in car seats.

Reactions: 9
Prinny is looking overweight in tonights vlog, very rotund, no wonder she never gets a proper walk. Lazy scumbags

Reactions: 5
Amy Palmer, if that is you sending them bloody biscuits, please PLEASE google the word 'narcissist' Look how narcissists mess with your bloody head. They don't deserve one minute of your attention, you are a billion times better than them, you really are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
I believe by law they have to be in a car seat until they are 12 years old or 135cm tall, whichever comes first. My 7 year old is 130cm and I will make him use his car seat until he can not physically fit in it! I don't understand how keeping their children safe isn't priority to them!?

Reactions: 11
I believe by law they have to be in a car seat until they are 12 years old or 135cm tall, whichever comes first. My 7 year old is 130cm and I will make him use his car seat until he can not physically fit in it! I don't understand how keeping their children safe isn't priority to them!?
Nothing apart from making money is a priority for them sadly, I actually cannot comprehend how they are completely blindsided by this. They really need a reality check (going to Katrina’s house and seeing the minging floor isn’t one! ?) but they need to ask themselves that social services could be watching these videos so surely you would have the common sense to not film yourself doing these things?! Not a brain cell in sight and creepy is obviously busy elsewhere to include these when editing?!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jonathan joly from the Sacconeyjoly's regularly drives whilst vlogging with an untethered camera which usually falls and he has reached for it whilst driving a few times, he's also taken both hands off the steering wheel a few times to slow clap or dance. His kids have been in his car without child seats too in the past but nothing gets done, these family vloggers must be thinking they are above the law.

In the last vlog he poured petrol on a bonfire he made in his garden - that's the level of stupid that seems to be the norm nowadays with little or no repercussions. Creepy and Lazy must also believe they are better than anyone else just because they vlog and have a fan base of deluded kids and halfwit adults, but they are nothing but pond life and I cannot wait for the day they will no longer allowed to parade their kids online and can crawl or waddle back under the rocks they crawled out of.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Part of me thinks I could send a copy of a book I read about getting into medical school to their PO Box, along with a note saying it's for Isabelle. It does give a great low down on the kinds of both academic and outside of school (work experience, voluntary and useful hobbies and interests, as well personal attribute required) that can help get into a medical degree.

I also have to say, medicine is also a career in which you do need to be able to commit to up to date study throughout your working career, on top of whatever hours you do treating patients. So it does take up so much more time than a lot of careers and needs commitment and self-discipline.
Nice gesture but you would be wasting your dosh I feel

Reactions: 1
I saw Sarah ended up buying the "Valentine's" night shirt she saw when she was shopping with her nana. Wonder if Sarah paid for it.

Reactions: 3
Comment down below if you get out of the shower and have to deal with this.....

Points to wet hair....... ?

God almighty shits getting bad.

Nothing else to say. Isla getting her ears pierced made me want to rip my own off and throw them in the fire.
Chris needs a slap for that voice alone. Forget sliding into dm’s He gives me the rage when he does Idey biddy Isla speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why do people waste time on the family with the pedalo father, brain dead mother and spoilt brat children?
Bish ?
You’re just everywhere tonight aren’t you ??
So many questions.
So many observations on what people do or say or gossip about. ?

Have you heard of Netflix?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do people waste time on the family with the pedalo father, brain dead mother and spoilt brat children?
Because we are all miserable fat bastards with no life warts and hate ourselves soooo damn much we just have to come here as we have nothing better to do it’s this or pick our ass is that okay ??
???
Edit well if you ask a stupid question .........

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fml???don't you mean your everywhere and what else are you meant to do at 3:20 in the morning than read and comment on Stupid tit online?
And yes I have but YouTubes better
Won’t you be tired for school in the morning? Now Piss Off you condescending little tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.